TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: Archive through April 23, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hang in there, Muffin. I think the Captain is going to relent and let Castle come back to the precinct. I agree, it's just not the same show when they're not working together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was some show!!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, OMG! It was excellent and Yeah he is back with the prescient.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Loved the last show! I'm glad he is back at the precinct!
Babyjax, how did you know that it would happen?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Muffin, I just hoped it would happen, rather than knew, because it wasn't the same show without them working together. I hope they'll stick to the happy little murder mysteries from now on and stop with the dark serial killer stuff. Ugh.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It's weird how they (Castle and Beckett) just dropped the whole mystery about where Castle was when he vanished on his (first) wedding day. We did learn that Castle himself had gotten someone to make him forget because he wanted to, but that's when they stopped investigating. I get that the video they found of him pleading to his future self to drop it was the reason they dropped the investigation, but I still cannot understand how these two super sleuths could just walk away from this HUGE mystery like they did.

I keep wondering when it will be brought back up and revealed where he was and what he was doing. We know that this must be addressed at some point.

-------

These last two episodes were great...really suspenseful and exciting, even though the whole idea of a plastic surgeon being able to surgically copy one person's face onto another person was pretty over-the-top silly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Remember the movie Face Off with John Travolta and Nicholas Cage? Seems to be a great plotline...LOL!

I agree - I think the "where was Castle" storyline will resurface. Can't have our favorite pair of detectives be happy too long, right? Didn't work for Moonlighting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I am dying laughing at Castle going to "Mars", hahahahahaha.

"One small murder for man, one giant mystery for mankind."

I love the writers on this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And the show sign(what it is called) was excellent with the wind blowing on Mars and the astronaut lying there dead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And then he starts spouting the start of Star Trek!!

It is especially poignant since Leonard Nimoy has died.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like the funnier episodes the best. I find the ones where either Castle or Beckett are in danger a little boring because we all know nothing is going to happen to either of them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Jimmer. And how often do we need to see Castle and/or Beckett get kidnapped? And are they ever going to tell us where Castle was when he disappeared on their wedding day? That just seemed like a very pointless storyline, unless they're going to explain it later.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I also would like them to wrap up.the "Castle Kidnapping" issue. I also enjoy the funnier episodes. As Jimmer said, we know nothing will happen to Castle/Beckett, so knock it off of those type of episodes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not sure how I am only now getting to last week's show, but....OMG, the girl is a ninja. This is Castle's dream, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn, not a ninja, a Hong Kong cop.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cracking up when they did the PitBull commercial and Javier thru in the Spanish part at the end, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, the dedication Esposito wants if they win the talent contest. Can't wait to see what both of them do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are the backstreet boys on a smaller scale. OMG, their dance is so funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Flashing shoes, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So cute, loved the show.

Ooooohhhh, looks like they are going to deal with Castle's disappearance on April 20th. ACCCK that means no new shows for the next couple of weeks.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, April 03, 2015 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
The flashing shoes had me DYING.

I missed the previews - but had been wondering how long they were going to let his disappearance linger.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
love those two guys....flashing shoes, they just cracked me up. So glad the writers seem to have given them a larger role then just desk jockeys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Too funny already....I was in Thailand, getting shot out, with Chuck Norris. I died laughing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, when did Alexis cut off all her hair! It looks great.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But why would you be abducted on our wedding day and end up in Thailand...Worst bachelor party ever.

They have the best lines in this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You have the best excuse ever, for missing our wedding, you were saving the world.

I am so glad it turned out to be a good thing.