TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2015 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My niece called with some family problems so I missed Jake being revealed as Jason!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamie, it will probably repeat on Monday since it was the very end of the show.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Mamie, it was at the VERY end of the show. Liz is in the dressing room and Nicholas comes in to "comfort" her. She wants to go to Jake, says that it's okay since he's not married. Nicholas says "yes, he is" and Liz argues and tries to get out the door. Nicholas says, "Jake is Jason" Liz's mouth flies open and boom the show is over.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys! I might have to see if it's On Demand just to watch the last seconds.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Liz will tell Jake who he really is. I have a feeling she might not because she wouldn't want him to hook up with Sam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Part 2....General Hospital ‏@GeneralHospital · 1h1 hour ago
Shake it, boys! #GH #NursesBall

General Hospital ‏@GeneralHospital · 1h1 hour ago 
Dance pizza man, dance! #GH 🍕 #NursesBall

General Hospital ‏@GeneralHospital · 1h1 hour ago
Great number, Magic Milo! #GH #NursesBall @dcheetwood

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Magic Milo was....ok. Not as great as previous years. It's like Milo lost his magic. I loved the Haunted Starlets, that was great.

For some reason the Nurse's Ball has lost it's sparkle this year, maybe too much drama going on for the laughter and joy it should bring. I miss the years when it was all fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxjK-LSiuTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7NbIyO9w9w

Also, where are the inhabitants of Port Charles? Only 20 people come to the ball? How about making it at least LOOK like there's a lot there!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Oh and on another noteworthy incident...Courtney is back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my! hahahaha, the red shorts, but you are right, all the guys didn't look like they were having that much fun dancing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, Elizabeth is sure slapping a lot of people all of a sudden.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wait a minute, isn't Courtney dead??

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Unless she's a ghost, Courtney was standing in Wyndemere talking to Spencer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Misspoufy, I did see her, that is what I was asking, didn't she die and that is why she is not around now, or is she another resurrected soul that Helena made, or did she leave and I can't remember why? Thanks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh darn, Courtney is back because she won the fan vote, I was hoping for Stephan.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, didn't Courtney die from that bad flu or virus thing that also killed Bobbie's husband (Tony? Can't remember his name cause I didn't watch much back then).

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They trick us like all the time!!! It will just be her spirit coming to vist spencer in,his,dream,,to put him on the right track

Also, Liz will,back out of telling about Jason - she will keep,him all to her,selfish self....

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
All I know is the rumors all say that Jake will know who he is. I don't think Elizabeth will announce it in public because those same rumors say Sam and Patrick will be planning a wedding.

We have ALL failed to miss the biggest giggle of the ball and that's Spinelli & Maxie's reactions to Ellie and Nathan and vice versa! I look for Spinelli and Ellie to get back together and ride off into the sunset back to Seattle together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Misspoufy I have been cracking up at how much Spinelli and Maxie don't like that Ellie is even there with Nathan. Glad they are going to get them back to the people they belong with, at least I hope so.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am not nuts she is dead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot Elizabeth! Someone tell this man who he is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who knew Spinelli had such a good voice!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's almost over and Lucy still has all her clothes on????

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Yep, nice "ghost" visit from Courtney. I thought Spinelli's song was great, loved Ned's as well.

As for Spinelli and Ellie I've read in the spoilers at Rumorville that they do indeed ride off into the sunset together.

I wonder if Elizabeth and "Jake" will ever have any relationship or if knowing will keep her from being with him at all.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I can say now, but Liz keeps the secret to keep going out with Jake - but this is a soap opera, so when he finds out, Karma will come for her from Jason AND Sam ..... So, she has no reason to be upset with nik and Rick for doing same thing. Oh, and she best not forget the wrath of Carley come knocking on her door! Haha, can't wait for that cat fight 😸😺

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Lucy had her "caught in my undies" moment on Friday.