TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 01, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Rick has a brother who is very powerful in the mob, why hasn't he scarred the crap out of blackmail boy yet? Just have some of the boys give him a ride out to the Pine Barrens and explain what will happen if they ever see him again.

Sometimes the writers FAIL!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
This whole storyline is an epic fail. Bring on the Nurse's Ball...according to the spoilers it's supposed to be three gasp-filled days!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Silos has Avery.... Ava's not dead. He tricked her. Bla bla blah..... Stupid predictable story. Makes no sense to keep her alive because if she shows her face shel go back to prison!

Oops,,sorry..... Only in,the,soaps can you be a killer etc etc and get a get out of jail card..... LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes Lostfan, she will be hailed as a hero for being the human Guinea pig for some amazing cancer breakthrough and get a pardon, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok people put the clues together, Jake worked for Helena, Helena is related to Spencer, Spencer got the ring, could it be possible that Jake is Jason?????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, they seem to have uped the gun budget!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to Anthony Geary (Luke) for best actor and Maura West (Ava) for best actress at last night's Daytime Emmy's. Also to Chad Duell (Michael) for best supporting actor.

On another note, who thought of Tyra Banks for host? And while on that subject, who in the world styled her? Her clothes were terrible!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
This was just announced on The View, two LIVE episodes of GH in May!! How exciting!

http://nypost.com/2015/04/03/general-hospital-going-live-for-two-episodes-next-month/

I am also SO over the current Luke story line, was never on board with it. Valerie is not fitting in, what will they do with her?? Since they spotlighted what a great cook she is, she'll prob end up as chef/cook at MetroCourt or Kelly's. Luv the scenario you all have come up with for Eva, I am happy she may stick around, she spices things up!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Tyra was awful and when Ms whatever her name is sashayed down the asile I thought we were at ANTM. I couldn't watch it with her as host, had to keep popping back and forth and only watched when someone was presenting.

I have to admit when Anthony Geary won I just said, please let us retire him. His current storyline is probably thought of a some sort of amazing acting job but it seems all put on to me and not at all that good a job. Now Michael from Y&R is doing a great job with his current storyline and it is interesting as well, Luke's storyline is not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could Michael's kiss of whats-her-name be any more awkward! That boy sure moves on quickly from the girls he "loves".

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
"That boy" annoys the heck out of me! Can someone please wack him so Sonny can have his baby back!

I really really don't know who is voting, but Chad Duell is a horrible actor! Please ๐Ÿ˜

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I saw an article that said Genie Francis would be back on General Hospital. It didn't say for how long just that she was going to be back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Florin I saw that as well, I figure it is some sort of visit to make Luke well. Maybe it will bring that storyline to an end, please oh please.

Lots of fun tweets about the Nurses Ball, can't wait to see it. Just an hour to wait!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
It was a decent start to the ball...I liked leisel more last year but maybe that's because she was much more villianeous then.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This one is way toooo funny, can't wait....Amy โ€@amb1228 ยท 2h2 hours ago ๏€ฑ Pennsylvania, USA
Go Elizabeth! She slapped the slime off Ric's face! #GH #nursesball2015

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole Ric/Elizabeth was pretty bland and over in the blink of an eye. It lacked a lot of drama.

Obrecht's song was okay. Loved Britt and Spencer's meeting and his, "Chandler, we're going out!"

Blech on Lucas and Brad (although he picked up the song in great fashion)

HOWEVER, Nicholas revealing that Jake is Jason...PERFECTION!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jake looks nice, and Hayden looks trampy, LOL. Can't wait to see Carly spring the "hubby" on the group. At least that is what I think is going to happy.

Serena has on a fabulous dress, and Molly's dress is a beautiful color. Why does she look so different these days, everytime I see her, I don't recognize her, is her hair darker or something.

Maxie's outfit didn't seem that special to me.

Brad and Britt snarking on everyone is almost as good as the actual ball.

OMG, Misspoufy, I didn't realize Jason would be revealed, that is fabulous.

I normally watch something else during commercials but am sticking through the whole show today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are making me laugh so much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm....don't like the opening dress, don't think it is that flattering on Lucky.

Not like this first number. But that was really good product placement since it made sense for the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Olbrecht crashes the ball again, LOL.

but what the heck is that jacket it's like the waist is too high or something. Red is a good color for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spencer is tweeting....Nicolas J.Bechtel โ€@NicolasJBechtel ยท 9m9 minutes ago
That's right, Britt!!! Get your man, SISTER!!!! #nursesball2015 #GH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, global nuclear war!!! I am dying.

I hate public proposals, I always feel bad for the bride to be, since she practically has to say yes.

Rick has a nice voice....hmmmm Carly interrupts with Jake and Hayden photo.

Go Carly, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rick just never learns, his schemes never work out, he just can't seem to figure this out. Good slap Elizabeth, should qualify for the emmy next year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brad is really cute doing his number.

OMG, I didn't realize it was already over....good show.

Looks even better on Monday.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well Liz is just as bad as Rick!!! Ha

She goes back to a man who built a secret panic room in,their house and spy's on her! Yeah, that's worth going back too LOL

Brads version of Bruno Mars song was more entertaining than Ricks. I must say that is a really romantic way to propose ๐Ÿ˜Š