TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 16, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But I am looking forward to Nicholas having a chat with Jakes' "wife". Why can't I remember the name they have given her, LOL, she really needs to be with Rick, they go together.

Also what are we going to do with Elizabeth, she always loses in the love department. Maybe she could finally get together with Nicholas and make him a nice guy again. And then we will have Patrick hanging out to dry again, when Sam finally gets back together with Jason.

Sounds like we need some new legitimate characters who aren't in the Mob. I don't know what other huge business does Port Charles need.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jake is the smartest soap opera character I have seen, he actually checks to see if anyone is around to hear his conversation.

Come on Nicholas, you are better than this little girl, figure out that Rick is the problem and lets bust Jason out of the closet.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And while were at it, can we please do something with this Micheal! Pffft. Either get rid of of his "lousy at being a bad azz character", re cast the character or fix this dang story, because no judge would EVER give him sole custody of his baby sister without visitations from her other family members!!! So freaking rediculos! and than be allowed to legally change her name!!!! SMH

What the hell is wrong with this really bad writing team of GH
You running out of ideas for stories? If so,,than just end,the dang show before you run it into the ground and it gets canceled because you lost all your followers! Geeesh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, when did the writers decide everyone was stupid? Nicholas has never been so stupid giving away his schemes to just anyone one. And now he is going to just hope in bed with the girl.

And why did they make Hayden, see I finally remember her name, into a nymphomaniac? She tries to sleep with everyone practically when they meet, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, someone really spilled some beans to the tabloids', LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I thought that tabloid show was pretty funny. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, it was very well done. I wanted to hear more.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Best part of the show yesterday! LOL I can see this whole custody battle thing is going to go on for quite some time. Guess that's par for the course with GH these days, draw something out until the viewers are sick of it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I've been sick of Michael from day one of the custody thing! Time to rid GH of his character!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I knew it went too easily! LOL So who's sneaking through the door? Michael? Nina? Ava??? Maybe it's Silas to take the baby to save Nina's life!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What's wrong with Nina ?

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I think its to save Ava's life. If the baby matches she could be a bone marrow transplant to save Ava.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Nina still doesn't seem to have a firm grip on reality. For that matter, neither does Franco! LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, you said above baby Avery would be to save Nina's life" that's what I meant by what's wrong with Nina

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I meant Ava LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2 drinks...bucket size, LMAO. Best line I have heard in a while.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping it's really Michael who stole the baby ,,so when he gets caught, he can lose total custody and get thrown in jail

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Holy crap, I was so hoping for the Luke story to be over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ME TOO!!!! Countrydaze, I was going to say, OMG, they are starting it up again. Why oh why won't they just let it go.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I think Cylis, not sure of the spelling, took the baby to save Ava's life.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree 100%. I can't believe the Luke story is still going either! I've had enough. I would just like for him to go away to some hospital (preferably far away) until he is back to normal, and leave us out of his recovery. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, I agree I think we shall see the baby as soon as Sylas gets back to NYC. What I wonder about is how he got a leave from the hospital? What's her name runs a tight ship and doesn't normally let anyone have a personal life, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
You can get away with ANYTHING in soap opera land Dipo! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So who the heck has Avery?????