TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 19, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness! I assumed she was ill when she took her leave. That is so sad.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
How sad

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
R.I.P. Anne. What a shame.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
She and her family kept the news to themselves, her cancer came back and spread to her brain! Poor Anne. She will be very much missed.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That is terrible. I had read that just a couple of days ago she was on leave as she was having a hard time on the sets and probably wouldn't be back. So terribly sad for her and her family.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I hadn't heard anything about Anne until I read of her death. Too young. She has been an integral part of Corrie since I have been watching and, selfishly, I will miss her character. My thoughts and heart go out to her family and close friends.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can't wrap my head around Anna's behaviour to Roy, especially after hearing from Gary what happened and seeing how Gary is so caring to Roy and knows what he did was wrong. And Anna is well aware of all the issues Roy was having with those yobs. He was pushed to the edge and went a little whack a do. Unfortunately it was Gary, by geez Anna your son was robbing him and used your keys to get in. I'd think she could cut him some slack. The atmosphere has really change and I find the show rather depressing right now,

How stupid is the Steph/Gavin/Andy thing.

I say bring back Sarah Lou and Beth pdq to stir things up. Even Rosie could liven things up a bit.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes new blood is needed on the Street! Almost thought we were going to see the end of a couple of regulars after that mini bus crash! Why are the writers resorting to these bigger than life disasters on teh show as of late? We have had explosions, fires, tram wrecks, and murders over the past few years--way more than the show needs to have. And that s/l with Steve is so ridiculous that nobody put him in the hospital over such a major depression!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Reminder about the Deirdre special and two episodes tomorrow.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jasper.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the special but it was too short.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
We all know about the magic bedrooms in Coronation Street. Izzy has the most magic scooter ever, though. O.k., we knew it got into Roy's, but now it goes all the way up to Anna and Owen's flat. Yippee.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol, I think when they were moving in there they talked about this and mentioned having her old one in the flat for her. This two up two downs are spacious! I always wonder where the hell everyone is sleeping at Eileen's.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Gail is supposedly sleeping in the box room, so that must have expanded unless she and Michael are sleeping in bunk beds. LOL, though, it's a wonderful life. Even those who are "skint" can always afford to get legless at the Rovers, enjoy fancy meals at the Bistro, have breakfast at Roy's, pay for take away, and buy groceries at the corner shop.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
A lot is happening all at once. Eva has been hiding her pregnancy well, and as she leaves, will we get Fiz back?
The Max problem of parents rights should bring Kylie back soon.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And they all work just steps away! sigh.

Both Fiz and Kylie (Jennie and Paula lol) had baby boys.

I actually love how Corrie doesn't really go out of their way to disguise it and if you notice you notice. They just assume the viewers know its not part of the story so ignore it. Or it's what I assume.

Looks like Todd has reverted to his nasty self.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just read that Roy is getting a new lady friend played by Melanie Hill who I think is great. I love a show called Waterloo Road (you can watch all eps every season on youtube) that she was in. They used to show this years ago on BBC Canada, a wholly unsatisfying channel imo.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can see Anna taking Faye's baby and raising her as her own, as Faye's sister. What is Faye 12? Shades of Sarah Lou and Bethany.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 06, 2015 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The scene where Sally was helping Tim on with his backpack to go to his class. Priceless.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I want to know why Todd is suddenly turning on his brother? Didnt he learn anything from that beating he got?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
He just wants everyone to be miserable. That hug with eileen and saying he wants to take care of them both, hmm, makes me wonder what is up. He seems to want to appear as the saviour while he is setting them up. I guess this was the easiest thing for them to do while Eva had her baby. Although I wish they hadn't, I did like her and Jason together..

Tony is bound to have a real hard fall from grace with the Tracey thing. To bad for Liz she deserves a little happiness.

I had such a laugh at Craig while he was watching the video. He's a wonderful actor for someone so young. Little tiny nuances in his facial expressions.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow has Katy ever had a personality transplant. Ridiculous to have her speak to Anna that way regarding her own home. The story could have been so much better than the way they are handling it imo.

And why not have Roy and whatshisface just share the allotment. Where is this going?

What a thug real Gavin is. I want this wrapped up pdq.

Are they looking to pair Ken and Audrey up? They haven't even dealt with Deirdre and said one word about her. I am sure they will have her die on the show and they should handle it asap.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Who is Deidre staying with? It has been so long I forget.

Craig is one of my favourite characters. I bet he gets blamed for the pregnancy.

I must have missed an episode because I don't remember Faye ever having a boyfriend or even having a guy look at her. All of the sudden this Jackson is on the scene.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She went to stay with Bev, as Peter's trial was stressing her out. Then some family thing happened giving her an excuse to stay away longer. I don't know what they will do now :-(.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I remember her throwing something on the wall and then she was off but couldn't remember who it was.