TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orphan Black: Archive through April 18, 2015 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, if Tony had a monitor, then he should be no surprise to the powers that be, just to the clones.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Helena. Getting back at the "head of the household" and burning down the house. Wow what a scene. The smile on her face was something else.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I am so impressed with this actress, and how she can pull off so many different characters.

I've corrupted my sis, and now she's into this show too!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the season finale!

I'm completely bummed out though. This show is so much fun.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah well, finale did not disappoint. WHOA!!! didn't see that coming. I guess we can talk in more detail tomorrow.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
That was something else. The camera work to make all of those people dance and interact was fantastic.

Sam

05-02-2004

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sam a private message Print Post    
"...all of those people dance and interact..."

LOL! There were only three people in that scene, and one, Kira, was away from the others. Which is precisely your point...it's done so seamlessly that you completely forget it's not four women, it's only one.

Helena is quite the dancer, isn't she?

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
What about the special effects in the scene where Sarah and Cosima were lying side-by-side in bed, and intertwined their arms and fingers to hold hands -- that was amazing.

Tatiana Maslany is so talented; I really believe there are several different people present in the scenes where she's interacting with her sisters.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Great finale! I will miss this show. How about the "Castor" spin? Was he the guy who was also the one marrying the girl who escaped the sect?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, and an army person. I liked that the one they had locked up was the kind of Helena version of him!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The crazy "Castor" was super creepy in that final shot!

I agree about Tatiana's skills. I was watching some background stuff for the season and they were doing a bit about the Sarah/Helena road trip. They were talking to Tatiana and I thought, "oh, I hope they talk to the actress that plays Helena". Lol! - She makes it easy to forget.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
The whole thing is so much fun. The humor they infuse into all of it is just great. And, setting up another completely different set of clones for next season is brilliant. Can't wait!

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
What about the new little girl with the leg brace? Another set of clones in the making?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes! The young version. I'm not sure I believe she's the only one who survived.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
It's going to be a wild ride with all the new clones next season.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Here's an interview with the writers and gives a little insight to season 3. Good read if you're loving Orphan Black.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/orphan-black-finale-male-clones-mark-713872

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Excellent episode recap and interview, Mizinvanccouver.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why was I not watching this show?! I kept meaning to but never got around to it. Well, I binge watched the whole first season yesterday. I saw the first of this last season and I see a marathon of the second season in my future today. Love it!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Mamie, you are so lucky. It just gets better and better. I wish I was starting all over again.

Oh! I so wish that Tatiana or the show was nominated for an Emmy.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I feel as if I am watching a different actress in all of the parts. She's wonderful. That was definitely the biggest oversight in Emmy noms.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you are enjoying it, Mamie. It is such a fun and interesting show. Have you finished S2 yet?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I did. I finished it in one day. Now I am sad that it's over.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm ready for April 18th to get here! This is interesting news...

'Orphan Black' Season Premiere to Air Across All AMC Networks Channels

AMC Networks is giving the roadblock treatment across its five networks to the April 18 season premiere of BBC America’s 'Orphan Black.'

The season three opener will run simultaneously at 10 p.m. across AMC, SundanceTV, IFC and We TV, in addition to BBC America. The move could provide a crucial boost to turn 'Orphan Black' into a broader hit that reaches beyond its hard-core cadre of sci-fi fans.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/orphan-black-season-premiere-to-air-across-all-amc-networks-channels-1201437778/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight!!!! Yay~!!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yup kept skipping over this show. Then one night was stuck for something to watch. Got hooked! lol Now I need the next season so glad it is starting back up :-)