TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through April 09, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Mandy Pantinkin watched his old character's demise happen tonight? LOL

I also wonder if having the story be such a ridiculously silly one was on purpose since Mandy was
bad-mouthing the show again last summer.

If so, I say "well played" :-)

eta: and at the end when Rossi and Hotch were talking about Gideon, I thought this line may have been a dig at Patinkin: "He never let the truth get in the way of a good story". LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja... I also thought the same

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL I think you are right on with that!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I missed the beginning--how was Gideon supposed to have died? IUt was fun seeing younger Gideon(played by Ben Savage)and Hotch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He was shot to death in his cabin in the woods. They didn't show it. He was dead when they got there.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I didn't think that was a young Hotch. I thought it was younger Rossi.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, they were Ross and Gideon when they were younger.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja--I somehow thought that he had killed himself!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I am sitting here watching/listening to my tape while I play computer games and I stopped in my tracks and looked up when I heard Spencer say "Maybe he hunts his victims where singles hang out, bars, nightclubs....chess tournaments" LMAO that everyone looked at him, just like I did when I looked up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ooooh, I hate the creepy pedophile children stalker shows!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So JLH is preggers on the show, does she have a husband, boyfriend, I don't recall that she has either, LOL. Maybe I just tuned it out for some reason.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Husband...he was the cop on Heroes. We've seen one episode this season (prefer to catch up all at once, lol) and it was the episode where the niece and her friend were supposed to meet up with the "boys" they met on the internet. Her hubby showed up to check on them and the creepy dude left.

Since we're behind and didn't know the backstory, we were all sitting here trying to figure out where we knew her hubby from!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wargod, I was just taken off guard and couldn't remember a hubby, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have old criminal minds on in the background while I do stuff and I just cracked up because one of the gals, can't remember her name, said Sergio was the perfect new man in her life...he doesn't hog the covers and poops in a box.

Caught me off guard and I started cracking up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tonight's Criminal Minds is the potential pilot for a new spin off, Beyond Borders.

In the planted spinoff episode, titled “Beyond Borders,” International Unit Chief Jack Garrett (played by CSI: NY vet Gary Sinise) reaches out to Hotch & Co. when the abduction of a family in Barbados dovetails with a case the Stateside BAU once worked. Rounding out Garrett’s team are Breaking Bad‘s Anna Gunn (as international law expert Lily Lambert), Daniel Henney (Hawaii Five-0) as Special Ops Agent Matt Simmons and Tyler James Williams (The Walking Dead) as tech guru Russ “Monty” Montgomery.

http://tvline.com/2015/04/07/criminal-minds-spinoff-beyond-borders-preview/

In my opinion you can never get enough Gary Sinise! Bonus "Noah" too!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wasn't going to record this but I will now! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I believe it is also a two hour show tonight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My guide has CSI: Cyber on at 10pm (so Criminal Minds just 1 hour, starting at 9pm). For some reason it didn't automagically set itself to record the CSI: Cyber, even though it's a new one, so maybe the guide updated late??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Kitt everything I have been able to check says on hour, but I swear I saw somewhere that it was 2 and I had a tweet from CSI Cyber saying they would be back next week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gonna tape both hours to be safe!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
CSI Cyber just tweeted that the show is starting right now. So no second hour.

eta: I checked for myself. CSI Cyber just started.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
thanks Naja :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OK, thanks, I was getting very confused and just planning to tape the two hours.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm very excited about the possible spin-off. I Gary Sinise (and miss him terribly since they canceled CSI: NY)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think I got the two hours from the two teams, LOL, funny how your brain changes things.

It was a great show but I kept thinking I was watching CSI NY. It was weird.