TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O: Archive through November 03, 2014 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
You can see all the different endings on the CBS website but only for people living in the U.S.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
So, west coast got the student....what did east coast get? I didn't believe the student storyline. Didn't make sense in how they set him up as a suspect. Motive? Not really. I think the setup was best for the Boss.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Bummer that Michelle Borth (Katherine) is not on this season. From what I read it doesn't sound like she'll be back. I hope they don't have McGarrett jump right into other relationships. That is one thing I really liked about his character, that he stayed true to her.

I am liking the addition of Jorge Garcia to the cast... I love his conspiracy theorist character. And I've loved watching Chi McBride as part of the main cast... been watching him since he was on Pushing Daisies. I'm glad they made him part of the 5-0 team at the end of last season.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Yeah, what was with her literally disappearing from the show/team? Not a single mention of her in the "flashback" sequence. BOOOOO!!!!

Do like the ending having a mini-cliffhanger. Is this going to be a major arc or just a one episode issue?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
From what I read she's still on her mission in Afghanistan... looking for the member of the family that helped her. But I was bummed that there was ZERO mention of her!! Hopefully they won't kill her character off.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was hoping Katherine is gone for a break but will re-enter the show again at a later time.

I like all the new additions to the cast including the new young cop who flirted with Kona. I'm surprised it's on Fridays but thought the season premiere was fun to watch! As long as it's not on at the same time as Grimm - It's all good!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Kappy, you mean the new Medical Examiner who flirted with Danny?

No one is flirting with me right now. LOL!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was truly entertained with the premiere on Friday (watched it on Saturday). The drone was certainly a 'shock and awe' kind of thing, I loved to see some familiar spots I remember from my visit over there, the empty hotels and empty beaches and not a soul anywhere, it was really spooky, I said, my goodness are we watching a sci-fi show?? Actually you can see something like that in remote spots in Italy when everybody is enjoying the 'siesta', stores closed, no one on the streets, everyone asleep in the middle of the hot afternoon, well, at least the way I remembered it, nowadays Italy is abuzz at every hour of the day and night.

The interview at the beginning of the show made me think of the movie Mr and Mrs Smith, I said what the heck, but these two are really funny together.

The group as it is now is great, I like everyone in it, but Mr. Woo will show up again soon, I'm sure..

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
LOL Kona!!! I almost spewed my coffee all over my laptop!!!

I think the cop who flirted with (the TV) Kona is the uniformed officer (kind of on the "fluffy" side) who talked to the older uniformed cop we see quite often. A couple of seasons ago he asked Kona out and she had to let him down... because she was secretly involved with Adam. This was before she let others know about her relationship with Adam.

The person who sort of flirted with Danny was working with the Medical Examiner.

I also LOVE this cast... but I wish Katherine was still around for McGarrett's love interest. That is one of the things I have always liked about his character... that he was true to her from the opening episode. And I love that Danny puts his daughter ahead of his dating life...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cass - that is the young cop I was talking about, lol!

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Just had to share...I watched Friday's episode and really enjoyed it. Today, I went to a festival in town, that's held every year. Here we are standing around and chowing down on zeppole (yum!) and we look up and there's a drone flying overhead! First thing that popped into my head was this show! Granted it looked like a giant spider and not the death machine it was on the show but it was still freaky!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Oh, her name is Kon*o*, I'm Kon*a*. LOL!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol KonA!

Nyer - that might have given me a start to see one so soon after the episode! Did you duck?

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I didn't duck but I did flinch and look for the nearest hiding spot to run to! Lol

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I was surprised no mention of Katherine either, however I wasn't much of a fan of hers.. not sure why just wasn't.

I love seeing Jorge Garcia, and seeing he a new member of the cast! The season looks like its going to be a good one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whew Mictay... I thought I was the only person that didn't care for Katherine. I don't miss her one bit. There was just *something* about her character that rubbed me the wrong way. Other than that, I'm thrilled that Chi and Jorge are members of the cast.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I didnt like this episode. I Thought it was too si fi for me

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
This episode didn't seem too sci-fi to me. Maybe 2-3 years ago... but personal drones are EVERYWHERE. Of course people are putting Go-Pros on them and using them to film things... or spy. A Modern Family episode featured them last season. Hopefully we never see military style or weaponized drones in the U.S. like other countries have experienced.

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
I'm also not a fan of Katherine! Actually very happy to see she's not on the show anymore. She just lacked "something". Didn't see real chemistry between her & McGarrett. But, think Chi fits in with cast greatly!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
My nephew who lives in Honolulu has had small parts on Hawaii Five-0 and tomorrow 10/31 he will be playing the character by the name of Mark Lerner who is killed on the show. He gets paid $65 when ever he's on. He has a very good job but when they call him..he takes a vacation day.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'll be sure to watch for him!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
My goodness..my nephew was eating popcorn and watching TV....then he had his eyes missing when the police found him. I texted him and told him I was sorry to see him go but having popcorn for his last meal!!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Thanx..Cass-cat.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
funny Jag but did you notice that you used popcorn icons in your message of 10/30....was that a hint....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was funny also. I had no idea how he was killed. All I knew is that his name was Mark Lerner and he spent hours in make-up. His wife plays a Dr. on the next episode. She's Hawaiian.
My niece was in the military in Hawaii and her brother went to visit her after college and he stayed. He's 53.