TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 07, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Stone cold - lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO -- We make Michael look like the worst parent since MamaJune. I couldn't believe I heard these words come out of a soap opera, LOL, tooooooo funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Spinelli has challenged Nathan (is that his name) to a duel. This should be good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, oh spinelli, he is going to be creamed. I don't want him to leave the show, I need him to figure out that Stone Cold is there.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid to know, but it's too easy for spinneli to lose.
Unfortunately I think the writers will,have Nathan get distracted at the same time spinelli gives him,a unexpected knock out. 😁

I really want Maxi with Nathen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, it was hysterically bad acting. Spinelli ducking all the punches, Nathan punching so much air he was getting all worn out and winded...such bad acting. Nathan would have had much more stamina, and then of course in the last round.

Bam, down goes Spinelli just as Maxi walks in.

I was laughing at how bad Nathan was in selling his exhaustion. Spinelli was funny with his footwork.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Looks like we won't want to miss April 1st's episode. "According to TV Insider, the soap will be celebrating its big birthday on Wednesday, April 1, with a cosmic episode that has Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake), Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber), and Ryan Carnes (Lucas Jones) appearing in flashbacks as three of GH's original characters, all of whom were part of the iconic medical team that kicked off the show. Thompson will be taking on Steve Hardy, the virtuous doctor originally played by John Beradino. Herbst will be stepping into the shoes of Jessie Brewer, the spurned nurse originally played by Emily McLaughlin. And Carnes takes on the role of Jessie's husband, Phil, the sexy intern made popular by Roy Thinnes.....Of course, that's not the only thing that will have today's audience glued to their television sets (or other entertainment devices). The very same anniversary episode will feature the reveal of what caused Luke Spencer (Anthony Geary) to develop dissociative identity disorder, which caused him to try to kill half the residents in Port Charles. Needless to say, it's an episode that no GH fan should miss. "

http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2015/0318-anniversary.php

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Can I ask what is up with Olivia's pregnancy? I thought she got pregnant on New Year's eve so why does she lok like she is about 6+ months pregnant?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Bearlee, because she's pregnant in real life.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Promo teaser on the GH anniversary http://tvline.com/2015/03/26/general-hospital-anniversary-promo-luke-fluke-secret-reveal/

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I think Luke was sexually abused by his father and Patricia knew this thus Luke's personality disorder!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And of course the police simply let it go that Luke is in the hospital even though he is a fugitive and has multiple warrants out for his arrest, LOL.

If I was a crook I would sure want to live in this world.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Carly as Lukes' Mom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I will give Luke some credit, he looked great as his Dad. Haven't been that impressed with his acting through this whole storyline but that was a good one when he walked in.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, the big secret is now revealed. Now what? Luke goes to prison for murder (there's no statute of limitations)? It will be interesting to see where this goes, or if it goes anywhere.

I ENJOYED seeing 99% of the episode in B&W though! Patrick, Lucas, and Elizabeth did a GREAT job as Steve, Phil, and Jessie...Carly was stellar as Luke's mom.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Somebody fill me in...the president couldn't find another time to give his ridiculous speech other than in the middle of GH today. The man has NO manners! Honestly, interrupting something as important as GH! What WAS he thinking???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Misspoufy, that was how I felt while watching Y&R, LOL. So far no big deal, Luke going on about how no one can forgive him for killing his Mother and Dad.

Patricia saying it is her fault, Patricia daughter over acting concern for where the heck is her Mom. I am unclear why Dante and Lulu stayed behind at the hospital but that is where daughter found them.

Jake had a dream about him and Sam. Sam found Rick in her house (he dropped of Molly) and was on the phone to Jake's "wife". Carly is hunting down Spinelli so he can get the dirt on Sam's wife.

Tracy telling Luke he will get better, it is so odd to me how he is all of a sudden back to normal. I guess they are saying that he had some sort of psychotic break, but I thought it took a little more than this to get over something like that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally someone comes to their senses, LOL, Dante is arresting Luke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth going on and on about Rick and Jake, talking to Patrick about whether she should take Rick back.

Jakes dream was asking Sam to move into his house when he was Jason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So naturally Tracy does not think Luke should be arrested and Dante points out that he could flip out again or could even be faking it now that he is back. Luke says you are correct officer, arrest me.

Bobby chimes in that Luke needs medical attention. Dante agrees to take Luke to the hospital in custody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and Sam is moving in with Patrick. Jakes wife tries to get him to make love to her, he turns her down.

Patricia dies. and that's the end.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, April 03, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Thank you from me too Dipo. Why couldn't the president wait till the news to give his report. It doesn't change any thing.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am getting tired of the whole Luke storyline it needs to be over. I am also ready for everyone to find out that Jake is Jason this has also dragged on far to long. I guess I am on a rant. I also don't like how they have made a major personality change with Michael.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree with all those comments Florin, I am starting to flip to other shows while I watch it. Come on writers, move it along.