TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 05, 2015 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i blame Christina's big speech at the end about 'being the sun' for the tension between derek and meredith. christina can't comprehend compromise, putting someone else's needs before her own, loving someone more than yourself so the idea that Meredith would move for Derek was totally impossible for her to understand. of course in Christina's view, Meredith was failing, not letting her light shine.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I blame Derick for the tension. He has always put himself first. Now he decided to "give in" to Meredith and he can't even do it right. He should have just gone to Washington and let the chips fall wherever. If he can't do it without resentment, he shouldn't do it at all. Remember this is the man who started dating Meredith without telling her he was married. Meredith might be dark and twisty, but Derick is self-centered and entitled.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
well, and that too! LOL

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked how Derrick hugged the sister.. "Meredith doesn't do well with sisters. I love sisters!" I don't like it when Derrick gets all high and mighty though. However, Meredith didn't even let him talk when he was trying to find out what was going on. Hopefully, that broke the ice for us to move past this now.

Didn't care for Bailey last night. Just because she's on the board doesn't mean she needs to fix all the problems.

Glad to see Karev back in peds. It's where he belongs.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like this last episode. I loved how they weaved the previously shot footage of Ellis and made it pertain to the situation with her (new) sister). I like getting Richard's perspective on what happened and how he has had to deal with the guilt over his part in it. I liked the fact that at the end Meredith reached out to her sister.

I also liked how the blonde doctor (sorry, missing names right now) made Alex feel like he was needed.

Bailey just feels the need to prove herself. She will grow into the role because that's who she is.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I miss the Bailey from the early years of GA.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Bailey was proving herself then, and now she needs to grow and prove herself again.

I do not like Meridith anymore..... but she is in a dark place, she does not like herself right now.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I don't like anyone anymore. There used to be some likeable characters on this show. Now it's like Scandal. Not one likeable person. Shonda has turned everyone into a narcissist. Granted, they all have been at one point. But at this point EVERYONE is. This show is just of shadow of its former self and I'm very disappointed. It takes me a couple days to watch one episode. Sad.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Well, glad that episode is over. Almost an entire episode devoted to Callie and Arizona trying to "work things out" was a bit much. Tired of their constant disagreements, etc. and hope that's the end of it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me too. If there was something else on, I would have switched over to watch it instead. I kept hoping that they would move on to Alex or some other story line. From the previews, it looks like they get back to Mer/Derrick next week.

The way Callie kept saying that she was Bi, makes me think they are setting us up for her to have a boyfriend.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
One thing I did like was the developing friendship between Meridith and Callie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Was there a show on Thursday? My DVR didn't record one.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Nope, there was no new ep on Thursday, the 30th.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Finally -- it's back tomorrow night at 7:00 Central.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't like how the writing has made some of the women negative about the intentions of their partner. It's like everyone is mad at men. Didn't really care for this episode.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed this season, and haven't even missed the Cristina character. Must say, though, that I hate the storyline about April and Jackson's baby. I want them to be happy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i want that baby to be healthy so bad my heart hurts!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree Texannie. But right now the show is SO GOOD! I don't miss Christina either, but I like how although the actress isn't on the show the character is still acknowledged.

Gotta love the pause. It is twisted. It is sick. Grown women shouldn't pause. But it is so true to the characters on the show.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
What a beautiful resolution to April & Jackson's baby story line. Who would have imagined that his mother would find the solution?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i must have missed something. what was her solution?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Yes it was a beautiful way to deal with a sad story...what was the diognosis for the baby?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They induced labor. The baby was borne, named and baptized. They held him until he passed away. I was also glad that they found a way to deal with the baby's illness without compromising values.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize that wasn't the plan all along. I thought April was able to find peace with her decision after she met with the young widow.
It was a very moving scene when April spoke with her. I sobbed during the birth/death of their baby.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
OH MY GOODNESS! If you didn't watch Grey's tonight you missed a spectacular episode! I don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't watched it yet but please somebody watch it so we can talk about it.