TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2015 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Still can't figure out what happened to Austin. Maybe they needed to get rid of him so Kyle can come back in the picture.

I think Jack had sex with Kelly to get Phyllis to flip out.

Kelly is all kinds of "crazy" if you ask me.

I love it when Michael's "bullshit radar" goes off lol.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Victor used his perfume to get Jack to have sex with Kelly.

If this is just some murder mystery game, they are sure playing it off well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Summer is such a self-centered brat they should just throw her into the looney bin and get her some help. She hasn't been normal for a long time and they all keep trying to protect her. Time for her to fend for herself before she turns into a serial killer, LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Ok-now what the Sam Hell is Victor up to? Whoever said up thread that Victor brought in a Jack look-alike might be right!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So this has been a long con? Seems like she will fail, other than getting Neil to drink, will probably bring the family together.

And Lily, will you just get over yourself.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think she is doing it to save Neil and Devon's relationship, won't work though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well isn't Kyle the sneaky little jerk and Abby too!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, we are doing "I saw what you did last summer"?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why couldn't Christine have been offed by the car? She gets on my last nerve. And seriously, step up Neil and tell the truth.

And I could care less who killed Austin He and Summer were boring anyway.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, Maimie, I guess that had to keep Christine so she can go crazy from the loss of her baby and try to kill Nikki, LOL.

I know, I am glad Austin is gone, maybe they can convict Summer and we can get rid of her as well. I think she is a terrible actress/and her character is useless as well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh because my cousin called today and said she why oh why couldn't Christine have gone too.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, March 06, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I actually find Summer very age appropriate and such angst. Abby on the other hand has never grabbed me since the other actress left. She is just boring.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So do we think Summer actually did hit Austin in the head, and because of the drugs his heart slowed down enough that they couldn't fell a pulse and when they put him in the snow he wasn't really dead. But then the snow woke him up and he wandered off and then somehow got dead?

I don't remember where did they find him dead? Did they tell us and I just missed that? I sometimes watch 2 shows at a time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I guess that theory is out, Summer didn't hit him. And what is up with Kyle, he was a nice guy, good-hearted, and this new Kyle is creepy.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I think they said that Austin was found in a red car. Can't remember where though.

It's too bad that dead Austin flashbacks are much more interesting than the character ever was alive.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could Finn have gone wacka-doodle again and be the killer? He has always been a little obsessed with Summer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, no one knows how to fake a morgue photo, give me a break.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Gawd not another Victor defeats Jack in some underhanded scheme storyline..... I absolutely cannot stand watching Victor gloat.

I wish they would off the new Billy and show more Adam-Gabriel and Chelsea

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They did so well with the re-casting of Adam, why in the world couldn't they have done the same with Billy? He's the most boring actor. Of course, he will never measure up to Billy Miller but I am sure there is someone around who could come a bit closer.

I'm tired of Victor period. Leave the Abbotts alone. Hasn't that tired storyline gone on long enough?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does the actor who plays Victor have some sort of contract that says he has to be in every storyline or something. He is old enough that the stories should be moving away from him and to the other members of the cast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Nikki, follow Victor, thwart his plans and tell him you did it to protect your family, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good, Nikki did follow him, I was just hoping, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sidebar: Should I be concerned you think you have super powers, LOL. Great line.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, first we have the funeral (well deserved and should be televised) so I had to search for the show today, finally found it and was happy.

And now!!! Breaking news...I swear it just not a day for Y&R.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see it on anywhere because of the funeral.