TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 06, 2015 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lace!!

Phoebe Cates' epic line, "Which one of you b**hes is my mother?"

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I know there was a thread for it somewhere but I can't find it...but I finally watched the last 2 episodes of Red Band Society and I must say I cried at the end. Loved that they wrapped up the storylines as much as they could. I liked this how a lot and hate to see it go off-air. I realize it wasn't everybody's taste but it was enjoyable for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I loved the ending as well. And I liked the show too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I am watching Jurassic Park, is it considered true that T-Rex can't see you if you don't move? Or was that just a movie fact. anyone know?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, that was just movie madness! It might not be a particularly strong sighted dinosaur (who knows?) but it's vision mechanism was similar to that of a bird, so they'd have seen 'normally' and used smell too.

The other big error was the size of the velociraptors. They're as tall as the humans in the movie, but in real life they were only about 18in tall, just with a long tail.

And they had feathers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I think I knew that the velociraptors were little but I always wondered about the T-Rex, it made no sense to me that he couldn't see them or smell them, LOL.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Loved, loved, loved Rich Man Poor Man waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when it first aired. Still one of my favs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, this genius child on the Columbo show is Steven Speilberg, LMAO. I never noticed that when I saw the show many moons ago, because I didn't know who Steven was.

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Fortitude?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody else watch "Mindy Project"?

The season finale cliffhanger was so upsetting! Danny is being such a douche!

The show better be renewed so I can find out what happens.

eta: "douche" is a term used on the show, that's why I used it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Columbo Weekend Marathon on Hallmark Movie Channel. I am in heaven, a lovey way to enjoy the weekend, if it is a episode I know too well I can take the two hours to do something else, LOL.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what has happened to Matt LeBlanc's Episodes on Showtime? For the last couple weeks they seem to have preempted it and have been showing double episodes of House of Lies instead. I tried researching on the web but have been unable to come up with any answers.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
According to Thefutoncritic.com: "completed airing its fourth season on 3/15/15; has yet to be renewed for a fifth season"

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Hmm, thanks Gurliegirl...that was a very short fourth season, then. I think it was about 8 episodes??? And I had no sense of a season finale either. Odd.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Does anyone know what has happened to Matt LeBlanc's Episodes on Showtime? For the last couple weeks they seem to have preempted it and have been showing double episodes of House of Lies instead."

Beth4freedom, it's not being preempted, the latest season is just over!:-)

The "Episodes" season 4 finale aired about 2 weeks ago (on March 15). They always have 9 episodes per season (except for the 1st season when they only had 7).

Season 4 episode guide at IMDB.COM:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1582350/episodes?season=4

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has anybody watched the Late Late Show since James Corden took over last week? I love what he is doing!

He is doing the same thing as England's Graham Norton does on BBC. He has all the guests come out and sit on the couch together for the whole show. I love it.

eta: and just like Graham Norton's show, James doesn't sit behind a desk for his interviews.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I have DVD set of Dick Cavett - Rock Icons. That's the way Dick Cavett conducted his show also -- all guests at the same time, but they each had their own chair in a semi-circle with Cavett in the middle.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Oxies_luv, I watch fortitude and love it. I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't found it yet. It's on the pivot channel.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This will be hilarious.

Kristen Wiig and Will Ferrell Have Made a Lifetime Original Movie: Yes, Really

The S.N.L. alums—and our dream future Oscar hosts—are teaming up for the Lifetime film A Deadly Adoption, which promises to be as winking and deliberately silly as the title and cast imply. Wiig and Ferrell will play a couple caring for a pregnant woman (Jessica Lowndes) and planning to adopt her child, until things turn, well, deadly. Set to air early this summer, according to The Hollywood Reporter, it’s intended to poke fun at the genre that Lifetime invented while also celebrating 25 years of Lifetime original movies (can you imagine a time without them?)

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/04/kristen-wiig-will-ferrell-lifetime-movie?mbid=social_twitter

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch mini series The Slap? I watched it all. Ended tonight. If it shows up again -- don't bother. It's all-around BAD. U.S. version anyways. Done in Australia too. Everything I read says it's better.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, April 03, 2015 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I watched a new reality type show last night called 8 Minutes. Its about people trying to get women out of prostitution and sex trafficing by talking them into getting help and leaving the life right then and there

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, April 03, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I watched 8 Minutes. It was sad and hopeful at the same time.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes it was.The stats they show before commercial breaks are staggering and horrible! I watched a documentary about women who were lured and forced into prostitution, and their smirking arrogant pimps who live off them! It was called Tricked and then this show started up, so I would like to see any woman get away from this horrible circumstance they're in.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Comcast/Xfinity users,

Remember after midnight tonight starts "Watchathon". All of the on-demand shows for even the premium channels are free for a full week.

April 6-12
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2015/02/23/watchathon-week-2015-coming-april-6-12/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"All of the on-demand shows for even the premium channels are free for a full week. "

Gee, they should give me a rebate for the next 7 days since I'm paying for something that's free for everyone else!