TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 30, 2015 users admin

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rick is really losing it! I dont think he can handle living in safer environment! I noticed that little boy clinging to Carol--kids are really attracted her! Did anyone think of Carol's threat to the boy when they saw that woman tied to a tree far away and eaten by zombies?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Sasha has been featured enough for her to go. They often say that when the story arc is done, so is the character. Not sure where her story could go from here.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think your right Karuuna, she's too far gone, and if michone hadn't stepped in, she would already be dead from her stupidity.

I would be okay with her leaving,,never really warmed up to her character.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, if I had to choose one to go, it would be her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, there's nowhere for her to go really except back to being a background character. She might save the day though, in whatever's coming, by being the hyper vigilant one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
if it is her they sure killed off most of the African American actors this year

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, I hadn't even thought of that. That would be poor planning.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I'll consign sasha being killed off regardless of race, her character frustrates me. Of course I would love it to be Rick who bites the dust.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Do we really think they'd ever kill off Rick? I'm guessing he is the only one that is permanently safe.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he's safe. I'm sure they would kill him off if the actor wanted to leave, but all the actors, even those killed off seem(ed) to be completely committed to seeing the show through. I also think Daryl and Carl are safe.

Did anyone notice on TD that they arrange it so Carl actor only works on the weekends?! Amazing that they can do that.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I did hear that, Kitt, and was surprised that they could make that work.

And also so cute that he gets attached to all the babies!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Oh I know they would not kill him off, but I sure would love it f they did. I'd also love it if they gave Carl a haircut.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also love the fact that 'Carl' still goes to public school

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I saw today that the spinoff will be named "Fear the Walking Dead." Not sure I like it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
twd

90 minute finale!!

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Debra

11-19-2003

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Was it good? Debating on watching Talking Dead before I see the episode. Hmmmmm. Sunday family dinner messed with my schedule. Lol

Debra

11-19-2003

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I went on Twitter and saw two OMGGGGGGGG's and one Nooooooooo! So I deceided to wait until 8:30 and watch the episode first. Turning off the electronics now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
best finale ever. It was so intense from start to finish!!! next season is going to be great!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
NOOO don't watch Talking Dead before Walking Dead!!!

So intense!! It was looking bad for a lot of people at different times!

My man Morgan is back! And I don't know if he will approve of Rick! They have to be friends!!

More eloquent words to follow at a later date, maybe.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was a great season finale!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The very short promo for Fear The Walking Dead, in case anyone fast forwarded over it...

http://tvline.com/2015/03/29/fear-the-walking-dead-trailer-spinoff-amc/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That was a heart pounding finale, I still haven't recovered from the trailer scenes with Aaron and Daryl.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Best.Finale.Ever.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good finale. I thought for a minute that what's his name who was being stalked by the guy from the town was killed by Walkers, so I was shocked when he came out of knowwhere and jumped on him! Gabriel is so far gone.

Now I'm confused who the "Wolves" are? Do we know them? Were they from season 2 when they were staying at the church guys house and came across a group in the town nearby?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 30, 2015 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was on the edge of my seat waiting for some disaster to strike down Glenn or Daryll! After Morgan's magnificent encounter with the crazy W on the forehead guy, I thought the crazy W guys were going to get Daryll and his new buddy for sure.
Its such a credit to Rick that so many people spoke on his behalf at the meeting! So ironic that the danger to the town's leaders came not from outsiders, but good old Pete, one of their own!
Poor Sasha--that moment we saw her climb on top of the dead zombies and just lie there, was sad.
And I love how Carol was coaching Rick on what to say at the meeting! She had every angle figured out. She has been the true guiding force of this group thruout this season. She saved Rick's baby, saved them all at Terminus and adapted to this new place ready to spring into action!