TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 11, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Quick Q: I was trying to figure out how is Sonny related to Spencer?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and just for a minute, when they showed the fire coming up, I thought and now they are having aother fire, after the cave-in, high-rise and murder; then I remembered I wasn't watching Y&R, but GenHosp. LOL.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Sonny had a half sister named Courtney. She was Spencer's mother. I don't remember how she died, possibly during that epidemic that killed Tony but I don't really remember.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, does Spencer Die? It talks about how evil is what caused the fire - who is lurking within Windemere? Hmmm

I like this kid much better than Cameron.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bearlee. I dislike all the children and wish they would to go the attic or boarding school for a while.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I don't dislike the children, but they've tried to give the children a storyline of their own. It hasn't worked.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH I remember Courtney just forgot she was Spencer's Mom, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Spencer going to die so we will buy Nicholas turning evil? I don't want that. The children storylines bore me, I have to FF thru them.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why is there a new Kiki? Wth

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved how Franco called Nina "Phyllis" and said she was from Wisconsin. Fun Y&R reference.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Old Kiki left the show. This is, I guess the replacement. I'm surprised we didn't hear a "the part of Kiki is now being played by...." at the beginning of the show. I found this quote" UPDATED: This afternoon ABC released this official statement welcoming Hayley Erin to the cast as the new Kiki Jerome, “As many of you know, Kristen Alderson has decided to leave General Hospital and start a new professional journey. As a member of our ABC family since she was six years old, we will miss Kristen and wish her only the best in her new ventures. As a result, the role of Kiki Jerome will be recast with Hayley Erin. Hayley will start appearing as Kiki in late February. Please join us in welcoming Hayley to our cast.” http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/hayley-erin-cast-as-the-new-kiki-jerome-on-general-hospital/2015/01/23/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, they did say that on my show, but someone here, maybe it was you, had mentioned a while back that Kristen was leaving so I wa expecting it.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
At the beginning of the episode they had a waitress, not a member of the cast, at Kelly's say that the part of Kiki is now being played by... Possibly if you missed the first 30 seconds you missed it

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Bearlee, I may have well missed the first few seconds. Thanks for telling me.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Michael makes me !!!

That is all

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Michael makes me ill, too. I want him gone.

I loved the banter between Franco and Olivia. It was hysterical. I loved when Franco said it was logical that Satan would be from "down under". But, I'm a Roger Howarth fan. I love when they give him some humor to play with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since when has Nicholas shown the slightest interest in owning ELQ, the writers are really stretching on these storylines. But Shriners is getting a lot of good publicity.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So the little snot Michael pulled a fast one buying off Monica's BF the crooked judge..... Pfffft

Guess sonny doesn't get his kid.

I'm pretty sure Ava is going to kidnap the kid,,and I'm hoping sonny saves the day finds the kid and judge gives him back custody- than I want Luke to take his bat and clobber the little thug over the head!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lotstfan, cosigning your post. especially the part of "Luke to take his bat and clobber the little thug over the head".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The trial is such a joke that I am not interested in even watching the show while it is on.

I will consign the bat hitting the little thug, LMAO.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I like Michael and it's about time Sonny got a taste of his own medicine. I also hope Ava grabs that baby and runs.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh please Luke,month forget to grab your bat and head over to michaels PLEASE! Oh man this kid needs a good azz whipping or good head bang from Luke

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe that Luke is free again. It's bad enough that the police force looks bad and can never catch their man, but Luke was in a mental hospital, Don't they lock the doors? All those security guards and he still got away. I am so over that storyline

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I don't know when I have disliked a character as much as I am disliking Michael. This show has taken a really negative turn. I think it's time for me to shut it down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally!!! Spinelli sees what no one else noticed.