TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: BBC TV Shows: Archive through March 03, 2015 users admin

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, October 31, 2014 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Nyeratheart...the clothing is stunning. She wears them so well and the materials seem scrumptious.
Besides that she is adorable.

Melfie1222

07-29-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Melfie1222 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone else been watching The Game on BBC America? It's sort of fun. A lot of low-tech spy games in the early 70's cold war. I keep wanting the people to just hack into phones and computers, etc, they are smart enough, only they can't, since it's 1972, so they have to break into people's homes and rifle through papers and stuff and meet with people face to face in parks. The actor who plays Joe is very pretty.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Melfie, I have it on my watchlist. I hope to watch it soon. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I have that and Jonathon Creek to take a look at.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the early seasons of Jonathan Creek with Maddy as Jonathan's sparring partner. Hope you like it, Jasper.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I am watching seasons 1 and 2 of 'DCI Banks'. It's a good show. I checked them out from my library.

Another good show is 'Line of Duty'. Another library pick. There are two seasons and each season takes on a different case.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like DCI Banks. One series I got out of the library, (have two DVDs now) is Vera

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I watched Being Poirot yesterday. I was really thrown when I heard David Suchet speak. I have the last Poirot movie to watch then Vision is showing all the 1990 eps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't know if we have a Dr. Who thread, I looked for it, but I am notorious for not finding them, LOL.

Anyway, I have thoroughly enjoyed the marathon today and the Christmas special this year with the older doctor and Clara, was really fun. I loved seeing Santa Claus.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, December 26, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I was wondering if we had a thread also. I loved the Christmas special also. The elf with the gap tooth is the guy who usually plays Strax the alien who looks like a potato and the scientist who was eating the turkey leg is the son of the second Doctor. I love those little bits of history. Oh and did you notice that one elf was named Wolf? Was that a subtle shoutout to Rose?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, December 26, 2014 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
You can find the Dr. Who thread here:

Torchwood/Dr. Who

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, December 26, 2014 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
That's right. I had forgotten it was a shared thread. Thanks Merrysea.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I saw a trailer for Downton Abbey and it looks like many changes are coming. Should be juicy...can't wait...
Did you all see the George Clooney trailer...great fun

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 29, 2014 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Clooney was hilarious! Watched the season finale again last night as an excellent refresher for next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching Season 1 of The Great British Baking show on my PBS station. I really like it. Love that they don't scream and yell at the bakers and give them good constructive criticism instead of putting them down.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it too. Very enjoyable. How do they bake all of that without recipes or instructions???

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I am loving The Muskateers. I watched Season One because of Peter Capaldi's Cardinal Richleau and thought I'd stop there, but I can't. There's somme DARNED good eye candy to brighten my Saturday nights.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
anyone watching Granchester? A great series showing on PBS Mystery.

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
Roteach, totally agree! The Musketeers is my new favorite show! Great writing, great acting and, yes,eye candy! Athos~~YUM!!!

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, I'm watching Granchester and enjoying it very much. It's a little bit like Father Brown, but edgier.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I love me some D'Artanian (or however you spell it) and Constance is one spunky lady. I'll miss the Cardinal but the new blonde guy could be interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight is another episode of the Great British Baking Show. I am looking forward to it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finale Night? I see it is starting early at 7:30 for me, wanted to let everyone know.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Some time ago, and I'm not sure if this was the thread but the series Jewel in The Crown was being discussed. I just noticed it will be showing on PBS SW next Monday March 9 at 10pm.

Plus the new series of Father Brown starts March 5 on PBS WNED.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
They showed episode 1 of Jewel in the Crown in the fall and our PBS station is now going to air the entire series.