TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 17, 2015 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, December 20, 2014 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I don't like Melanie. The cutesy act is getting old. She baby talks.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
and what the heck happened to Will....he came back from Calif. a different person and his behavior in Calif. wasn't too great either. Cant figure out why he keeps taking off his wedding ring either...all in all I don't like this "new Will"

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Seriously???!!!!!! The end of today's show was un-freakin'- believable. I'm sorry, but NO WAY would JJ be that dumb twice!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Teachmichigan. I found it unbelievable the first time. This is just stupid. They both deserve to lose Paige, who for a Stanford bound pre-med genius, is not too bright. The whole storyline is really a stretch. I guess the point is that some people are so sexually charged that they have to do it with anyone they accidentally fall on or bump into or hate.

I will say I'm liking Serena and Eric. Some potential there.

And what is up with Doug acting like an 8 year old not getting his way?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does Days have new writers? Pffffft

These storylines are just horrid!

Hope\ Aiden matchup - yuk

JJ / Eve- un-freakingbelievable! Just double yuk

But at same time,what is wrong with Page- that girl has no personality and does she EVER smile or seem happy? OMG, I just want to shake her

The story with Will and Sonny another snoozer coming up with that - bleh

We need more Nicole and bring back Sammy EJ, Bo and John

This show has turned into a real snoozer - I'm losing interest quickly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 26, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When did "Blair" join the cast, LOL?

Ritfie

05-09-2006

Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritfie a private message Print Post    
Serena is probably looking for revenge.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty much done with this snoozer of a show now. Pffft
Now they are having this sports guy in the middle of a 3 way lust triangle with will and sonny- geeeesh

And btw, this kid who plays Will is just a creepy little dude.
And the girl who plays page,could she have less emotion and personality? They must have new writers.They let go of all the great characters that made this show and created these horrible storylines with what they have left.

And hooking. Hope up with this dud of a guy Aiden, is just horrible - bring back no or at the least recast him..... It's. to like they have never done it.

I'm almost done with GH too, so I guess my DVR and I will have more room for other things more important

Dipo, Blair joined a while ago now,can't remember when, would be around the time shortly after JJ met page.

I won't miss either of these shows if they both go off air.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I soooo agree with you lostfan. I guess they are trying out a new generation but so far I am not thrilled with any of them. I agree with what you said about Will, Paige but I also don't like Theresa, not so unhappy with Aiden and am glad that the Jennifer Daniel story line has died....boring....ditto for Eric and Nicole....

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I've been watching for over 30 years, so a bit of dumb Will won't drive me away. I survived Marlena's possession, so this is not nearly as bad! LOL I still enjoy Stefano and Victor, but I sincerely hope they do NOT hook up Lucas and Andrienne. She is old enough to be his mother!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
my oldest child is 37 so that is when I started watching. I survived the dumb Salem island where everyone that was killed showed up and then they all were found....wth...funny it does look like Lucas and Andrienne are being set up doesn't it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why not Adrian and Lucas- they put JJ with Eve ! Pfffft LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
pffffft is right Lostfan

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh Tammy Sue, what did you do?! Lol

Thank god this character is leaving ! Boring 😴😴😴

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh oh what did Tammy Sue do?????

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
She darn went en killed her pregnant mama! Hahaha

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Hillbilly Clyde is dead! Don't care for his story line, but seams too easy to me, he must have a bullit proof vest on

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yup that's what I think! I believe he is still alive.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Yup I also believe Hillbilly Clyde is still alive.
Am I the only person who didn't know Victor was a drug dealer and does goody 2 shoes Maggie know???
What do you think is up with that elephant...filled with drugs???? Erick is such a dope.
Nicole is just horrible, how can anyone in the town date hersince she has either been married to everyone even Victor or at least slept with them.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really wanted sonny to find creepy Will in Paul's room.... I guess it was most likely hillbilly Clyde is the one to attack Sonny!

In a DOOL Page said someone in Salem dies, wonder if it's Sonny- was hoping it was Clyde

And what was Aiden doing with a shovel and an ax? Lol

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Brady and Melanie = Sorry, I just think she acts like a kid, not a good match.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Panda, there is something strange about Melanie's
facial expressions..maybe it is child like anyway it is very annoying....isn't he years older than she is???

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
She has a baby voice and it drives me nuts. I think Brady is older and while that sometimes isn't a big deal, it just seems that Melanie should be with the younger-ish crowd, like Abigail, Chad, etc.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well, it's not like stubborn Hope wasn't warned about this creepy Aiden. Now maybe we can end this character once and for all and bring back the Bo character. Pffft

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hopes a cop! She gets a knife and he still over powers her ? Yeah right! I've seen her take down big guys in previous shows!