TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 23, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They weren't very clear about the tied up girl. If she'd been tied up there alive and the walkers had found her they'd have done more than just eat her stomach, they'd have pretty much devoured her. But it looked like a walker had bitten her stomach, moved on, she'd just died, and as Daryl and Aaron got to her she turned walker. If that's the case she would almost have to have been tied up as punishment for something (presumably by the W people, I assume the Wolves from Noah's hometown), and a walker allowed to feed on her but then forced to leave so she could die slowly and then turn.

The walker limbs... I think the Wolves are using walker torsos as protection walls and walker smell camouflage around their encampment so they just take the bodies and leave the limbs behind. I can't think of any other use for them!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt....I don't remember Noah's hometown. They live near the Alexandria village? Or are they following them?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noah's home was between the hospital where Beth died and where they are now. It's where Tyreese was bitten. The town was completely rampaged, had something like "Wolves not far" written on one of the walls, they found walker limbs, and then when they were leaving they ran into the truck that was full of walker torsos with W on their foreheads. It was as if the W carvers collected walker torsos, and as it was where the "Wolves" sign was, I assume the W sounds for Wolves.

We don't know how big the group is or where they are now, but if they are the ones who carved the Ws, then they're close enough that the W walkers have wandered towards Alexandria.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Deanna is between a rock and a hard place. She needs these new people because she sees how spineless her own supply runners (Nicholas) are.

At the same time, she's right, she can't have Rick just shoot people when he decides their guilty. Rick went off the rails. And I hated seeing him smack his own son like that.

I like Rick, but I was glad when Michonne came in and knocked him out.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The 4 people who were expelled from Alexandria are the bad people who are ..... On there way Buwahahaha!

They are the "wolves" I'm sure. They left all the limbs back at Noah's home town with all the w's on head or (M's as said in TD) if these are the next group to face off with Alexandria and or Ricks group which according to TTD ..... They are horrible horrible people.... Which IMO is who did that to the girl tied to tree.

***not spoiler! just what I think may be coming! but don't know! because previews didn't give any indication

Also..... Deanna was watching Glenn and Nicholas from,the internet..... And how is this to be?

Do these people have electricity? How was she watching this on her computer? They seem to have enough electricity for that WHOLE community - hot showers etc.... But yet they use candles at night?

Also, from the TD producer\writer- she said there will be blood on season finale..... She said and I'm not talking about zombies. 😁😳😁😳

I sure hope by Norman Reedus and Melissa, being on the TD next week that neither Carol or Daryl dies!!!!

I don't want to see either of them leave show yet - please please let it be Pete, Nicholas and or Deanna and Gabrial that dies!!!!

Norman Reedus said in an interview that the finale is going to be really insane. gosh,I hope he makes it to next season 😳😁

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She wasn't watching from the internet. She was watching her recordings. She records all her interviews.

They do have electricity. That was the whole point of the supply run where Noah was killed. They were looking for some replacement parts they needed for their system.

That's why some of the homes are losing power now, because they needed those parts to keep the system fully functional.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks Karuuna, never really paid too much attention to that.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"xAlso, from the TD producer\writer- she said there will be blood on season finale..... She said and I'm not talking about zombies. "

I think she something more like "blood will be spilled and it won't all be walker blood".

I took that to mean that one or more humans will die along with a number of walkers, not that just humans will die in the finale.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for correcting me SanFran, I knew it was something like that, but it is a given that walkers will always die in each episode.

I just hope is one of the new characters this time.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I believe that most of the narrative that was given by Glenn was to Deanna while she was videotaping it. It had the same look and feel as the other videotapes we saw. It seemed they were switching between it and Glenn telling it to rick.

There's also going to be a surprise guest on next weeks Talking Dead, so you can be sure that person will be the one that dies.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Putter, that confused me, because I was thinking Glenn only told Rick his side of the story.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nicholas was talking to Deanna in a filmed interview, but the clips of Glenn, which were interlaced with the Nicholas clipped, were from him telling Rick (in real time, whereas Deanna was re-watching the recording). We don't know if Deanna spoke to Glenn on camera about it or not, or if she did, whether he told her the truth (or perhaps tried to be nice because it was her son).

The candles were when Deanna and her family were mourning Aiden's death.

They revealed Normal Reedus and Mellisa McBride were on TD next week and in my mind that means they live!! The person I'd be worried about if the third one... the one whose name they haven't revealed yet.

Oh and... Yvette Nicole Brown on TD last night, I absolutely adore her but if she thinks my Morgan would carve Ms menancingly into walker foreheads she's crazy!

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I like the theory that the W(s) are upside down M(s) for Morgan. We have to see him in the finale. My theory is that the priest is killed and Morgan takes his place. Morgan was nuts enough to be carving walkers into parts

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, Kitt, I'm a little confused.

Deanna was watching the recording of Nicholas.

Glenn was talking to Rick.

But there are no shots of Deanna seeing what Glenn had to say? Is that right?

That's what I originally thought, but this discussion confused me. (not difficult, I know!)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The candles were when Deanna and her family were mourning Aiden's death.

yes, but someone also did say they had no power at their house... but I can't remember who it was.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think the foreheads are W's, not M's. Because of the phrase about "wolves."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, as far as I understood it (and who knows if that's right!) Glenn was only talking to Rick in that montage, while at the same time Deanna was watching a recording of the interview with Nicholas. So Glenn might have done an interview for Deanna as well, but as far as I could tell, we weren't shown it.

I think Morgan went through a time when he was nuts but then pulled himself together, and is now wandering the world, kind of like a Daryl with no friends.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo, actually, I wonder if Lennie James (Morgan) is the special guest on TD, and they didn't reveal it not because he's going to die, but because they didn't want to spoil that he reaches Alexandria.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Do you think one of those guest will die?

Because it makes sense,,being they always have the latest killed off on,the talking dead...... But this will be the last TD of the season, so I'm wondering

And I hope when Morgan shows up this time, it's not a pop in as a cliffhanger like all other times. They have been teasing him for awhile now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's not always true but sometimes true that when they have an unnamed surprise guest on TD that it's the person who died on that night's show. They did it with Beth for instance. But it could be because the person has something else (other than death) unexpected happen to them, and they don't reveal it because they don't want to give anything away. With it being the finale and the known guests being Daryl and Carol, to call the other person "special" it's got to be pretty major!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they said there will also be a special guest on TD next week...that will probably be the one that dies...my guess is Sasha.

Norman Reedus said bring tissues to the finale so it has to be someone one have grown to love

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
or what if it is Daryl or Carol and they are throwing us off saying there is a special guest!
those 2 are my favs along with Glenn....they better stay safe!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A death doesn't have to be the cause of the tears, for instance they could exile Rick but he insists the others, including Carl and Judith, stay in Alexandria. That'd be a tearjerker. (Not sure others would let it happen to be honest.)

I don't think any of our main guys have been featured enough to die. Except Rick of course, and I'm assuming he's going to live. It seems like most of the others have stayed in the background or have been on TD very recently (Carl, Glenn), and that reduces the chance that they're going to be back as the special guest.

Just speculating!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just watched an old "Charmed" with a young Norman Reedus playing Pages boyfriend. LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oohhh I love that thought Kitt!