TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 16, 2015 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh! That could be it, that makes sense.

I'm still on the fence about him being on the fence though. It's as if at times he can't believe it, and at times he seems to be fighting it (or maybe just his inner demons).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Carol's cookie recipe. or as they called her on Talking Dead Scare-ol... LOL.

http://www.eonline.com/news/633627/now-you-can-make-carol-s-cookies-from-the-walking-dead

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they have already said on TD that Daryl is straight

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wish they would get rid of Eugene, and bring in this guy! 😍

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I felt it was more of Rick missing his old way of life, similar to how returning war vets want to go back to the war.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hated that horse scene so much! Surely they can find another symbol for freedom and pre zombie days!!
The scenes at the party were so weird. The drinks and food and total calmness of the people who have been living there was annoying! How did they rate such a smoothe ride after the zombies hit? How did they get so much food and weaponry? And why does no zombies by the hundreds hang out at the walls and gates trying to get in, as they always seem to anywhere humans are living? Also why are they actively looking for new people to come and live there? isnt there a worry about delpleting resources?

Debra

11-19-2003

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Most gruesome death ever.

RIP Noah.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this was an intense ep!
funniest meme I saw tonite
Everybody ATE Chris
LMAO!
I was sad Glen didnt shoot Noah in the head..now he will be a walker
also I thought they should have shot Aiden in the head..would have been less painful and now he will be a walker stuck to a wall.

Wish they would have killed Gabriel, what a traitor! They freakin saved his life and he turns on them.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Everybody ATE Chris "

rotfl

rotf

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it was so sad. I really liked Noah, he seemed sweet and caring and kind of innocent, and he really wanted to be a part of what's to come. It's funny what Chris on TD said about him having to die because he showed some hope, that and the one black rule with Morgan (presumably) meeting up with the group soon meant it really didn't bode well for him. I still wasn't expecting it to actually happen though.

The sh_t is really going to hit the fan next week. Gabriel (snake) tells Deanna they'll kill all of them and then Glenn and co come home without her son! Not to mention the Pete Problem.

Pamy, I think both Noah and Aiden were eaten completely (as they were pinned) so their brains are gone and they won't be walkers.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Glen couldn't shoot Noah because the gun fell outside. However, I don't get why they didn't shoot Aiden.

I think this is the first time we have seen such graphic deaths. I couldn't watch.

I will miss Noah.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Couldn't watch the 2 deaths. The only way I can stomach this show these days is to watch Talking Dead afterward, which lightens the mood. Even so, had trouble sleeping.

I have an off the wall thought. The kid (Jessie and Pete's son) broke the owl his *mother* was making.

If it's dad doing the abusing, why would he break his mother's favorite thing?

I'm sensing a surprise here. Could be wrong, but ....

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Karunna, I had the same thought.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I did notice they made it very clear that Sam hadn't named the parent, and also when Pete came to the door at the end he looked upset rather than belligerent.

But then Pete was the one who came to Rick earlier in the day and more or less threatened him.

But but then Jessie doesn't act like she's abused at all, she's very open with her friendship, if it were to cause issues with Pete you'd have thought she would have been more reserved, at least when he was around.

Interesting idea...

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I thought they were both gruesome deaths, but the one that I personally felt was most sad and gruesome was Dale- his whole stomach was being eaten and ripped apart.

I knew I hated that Gabrial character ( I never even thought he was like able) I really hope he dies next episode. I'm also hoping for a slow painful grew some karma death

The actor who plays Jessie did an interview and Carol and her become close because how they have the abusive husbands in common.

I think the owl statue was broke during an abusive rant from Jessie's husband.

Also, why does Carol seem to hate kids lately - she had a daughter of her own and took,care of those 2' little girls.

I glad Maggie was there to over hear Gabe betray their group.

Rip Noah

Also, how did that other Alexandria guy who was also trapped in the glass doors get away? I guess I missed that..... Wish the creators had killed,that azz. Instead of Noah

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, good to know I'm not crazy. :-)

Yes, Kitt, there are mixed messages about the couple. Like Pete was rather brusque and harsh to Jessie at the party, when she offered to go get drinks for Rick and Pete.

But I still think it fits with Pete being the one trying to "hang on" to their relationship, as he said to Rick.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, the little boy admitted to breaking the owl statue. That's what is confusing.

Nicholas got away because while Glenn was pounding on his side of the door to break the glass, Nicholas got a foot in the opening created and forced his side open, which pushed their side of the revolving door back to the walkers.

The way I understood it was that Glenn wanted to break their glass first, so they could get out and then push the door around, but Nicholas panicked and wouldn't wait.

Glenn also said something about "passing the rifle" but I didn't understand that part.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks Karuuna.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Also, why does Carol seem to hate kids lately - she had a daughter of her own and took,care of those 2' little girls."

I saw it this way - Carol's daughter is dead and the two girls she cared for are dead and Beth is dead.

I think Carol's brusque manner with Sam is a defensive mechanism to keep an arm's length away from kids and getting emotionally attached to them because she expects them to die and she doesn't want to grieve over another child.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I like jokes, really, I do. But I totally don't get "everybody ate Chris". I heard them say it on Talking Dead, even backed and re-listened. Sanfran, you're gonna have to walk me through this one (please? ). I know... if you have to explain, it won't be funny.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it's a spin on the very popular show "Everyone Hates Chris."

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
and he played "Chris" on the show...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Carol's resigned herself to the worst happening in just about any scenario now. Like telling Rick they're going to have to kill Pete, before they've even found out how bad the situation is (or even if Pete is the abuser ;)). I think she just sees no point in being nice to Sam because he's doomed. Sooner or later something horrific will happen to him or the ones he loves, and if he's not hardened to the world it will destroy him. Being kind or nice would just weaken him further and is actually doing him a disservice.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ah, CassCat - I wondered if there was more to it! Thanks!

Kitt, I kind of agree with you about Carol. But that's precisely why she comes across as psychopathic to me. Because it's like she has no feelings. Including empathy.