TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 09, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching Talking Dead. Chrs mentionned a few times about an Easter egg, and then I don't recall him saying what it was. Did he? And if so what was it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jasper, the Easter egg was on the constable uniform they made for Rick. The latin phrase on the patch that meant "We will rise again".

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It looked as though they were being taped as they talked to the camp leader. Were they aware of that? It looked as if the Alexderite group had been hardly touched by the zombie plague as they looked so calm and matter of fact about their lives. And the so called hunters of the camp were laughable. Sad to see Rick panic when his kids were out of sight but understandable. And what was going on with the husband of the haircutting lady? He didnt seem at all happy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was a lame easter egg!

Yes, they were told they were being taped, and on Talking Dead the producer woman said that they had an open society and anyone in the compound could watch those tapes if they wanted to.

I think the husband of Jessie (the hair cutting lady) is going to be trouble as Jessie's eyes kind of lit up when she saw shaved Rick (as did mine ;)).

Some names I wrote down:
Jessie - hair cut lady
??? - her husband
Deanna Munroe - Governor lady and Ohio Congresswoman
Nicholas - guy at the gates, also goes on a run
Aidan - on a run idiot, ex ROTC and Deanna's son
Ron (Jessie's son), Mikey, Enid - teenagers
Olivia - friendly woman
Bob and Natalie - old kiddie-loving couple

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks about taping info. Somehow I missed it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Personally, I think the 3 people who were vanquished from the community will be where the trouble to come.

I think it will be our next bad guys and I think will come to service during the season finale episode.

This is NOT a spoiler, just my thoughts.

I read an interview from the actor who plays Jesse, that the finale will be insane! LOL

And what's up with Alana's (Tara) right out of the 80s outfit on,the TD last night! Lol I live in Los Angeles, and I haven't seen anyone dress like this pajama look.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Enid stole Rick's gun. I think she is trouble, I think she is getting info and then goes over the gates to give it to the vanquished ppl.

I loved Carole in that blue sweater! "Im a people person" LOL she is slick!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One way or another I think Enid's important and the Wolves are important. It seems likely they're connected because we've only got four episodes left for whatever big thing is going to happen to play out.

Here's the little yarn I'm spinning in my mind. Someone (can't remember if it was the other teenagers or Deanna) said Enid's been there eight months. Deanna said they exiled three people for not playing nicely. I wonder if Enid was one of that exiled group, but they let her stay because she was a child. And I wonder if once outside, the exiles were picked up by the Wolves, and to improve their appeal they told the Wolves that there's a nicely stocked, fortified compound in Alexandria run by naive fools, and if they're nice to them they will tell them where it is. Because then Enid could be working with them to stage their coup, probably under the illusion that she's just helping her friends, not realising that they're with real baddies.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im kinda thinking along same lines. I also keep remembering the W carved on the walkers and the cut up parts at Noah's family place. My friend and I were talking and wondered if the W was carved before they became walkers..like they were part of a cult type group or military group...I think that kid saying he was in ROTC is a clue.

Actually now I am thinking Enid is too obvious maybe its the ROTC guy thats related to baddies.

Gawd, I love this show! I could sit and speculate all day.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Or I was thinking the bad guys designated people as being turned in to walkers as punishment. So they marked them before hand like some sort of culling.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
One thing I really enjoy about these Alexandria episodes is theaters is enough light to see what's going on. Loved the scene with Carol threatening the kid. I actually laughed. Hated seeing the horse taken down by the walkers. Wonder if the Morgan Street sign is a hint that Morgan will be showing up soon?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rick..... what are you doing dude!!!!?!

I can no longer understand a word Abraham says, so his heart to heart with Michonne was completely lost on me.

Poor Buttons, that was very sad. I'm glad Daryl's found a friend though. And Carol... I thought the little boy was going to pee his pants!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, that was a rough episode. The horse. And then psychopath Carol. Didn't like either of those scenes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Buttons! I had to squint my eyes so i didnt have to see those scenes.

Carol cracked me up in that sweater

Rick...kiss! wth!? then it looked like he was just going to kill her hubby.

so much to discuss in this ep!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really really really WISH they wouldn't show animals getting attacked by the zombies!!! That's twice now,with the horse 😣

Dang, Carol... Really? Wow

And it almost looks like they might be matching up Daryl and Aaron.

Norman Reedus's posted an interview about he wouldn't mind being a gay character.

I don't have a problem with gay characters by any means.... But I just don't want Daryl hooking up with a man.... His character would loose something for me.

I do like that he gets to have a motorcycle again.....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's interesting to see who is going off the deep end here: Rick, Carol, Sasha. And who is adapting well: Michonne, Darrell. They haven't shown much of Tara, Glenn, Maggie, and only a bit of Abraham and Rosita. Is Eugene even there?

Also I was wondering about Father Gabriel. I don't remember seeing him in Alexandria. Did he not make it? I'm confused.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The previews show Father Gabriel setting up what looks like a church service.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Have we seen him in Alexandria at all? Group shots? Anything?

I know I'm getting senile... but I just don't remember him being there, but I don't remember him getting separated from the group either.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Eugene and Gabe in last night episode, but they were in last weeks episode when they were all,bunked in,the one,house

Does anyone understand the ending of last nights,show? What was Rick doing at the wall , and what was that crazy look he have when he turned his head? Smh 😉

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Gabe was in the background of shots last week (inside the compound) but I don't think I saw him this week. He really should have been at the party.

The preview made it look like he would have a breakdown next week. It makes sense, as he had 18 months pretty much in seclusion, then suddenly people were being chopped apart in front of him, his safe harbour (the church) is overrun, he goes on the long march and thinks he's going to die and god has forsaken him, and now suddenly he's back with good people are living good lives and it's a time for it to all come crashing down on him.

I don't know about the ending. I think they might be trying to demonstrate that Rick's reactions have come to be more like an animal perhaps than a human. He sees a threat, he instinctively tries to destroy it... then he realises it's just a jealous husband and he's overreacting and has to check himself. I think they're trying to say what Glenn said, that they were out there almost too long, so it's going to take a while to get back to normal reactions.

Another thing was the kiss. They've had 18 months or so of coming to terms with the fact that you could die any day, and you have to take advantage of things as they come, then now he has to go back to respecting "normal" boundaries. It's got to be hard.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Walking Dead Spin Off news:

First season has six episodes, starts THIS summer!
Second season already ordered.
Set in Los Angeles
Stars Cliff Curtis (Gang Related), Kim Dickens (Deadwood), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm).

http://tvline.com/2015/03/09/walking-dead-spinoff-premiere-date-season-order/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates on Gabriel!

As for Rick, he was clearly listening to the walker on the other side. What that means, I don't know. Too deep for me. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was he just rejoicing in the fact that the walker was so close yet he was so safe behind the wall? I wasn't sure either.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not seeing Rick as rejoic-y right now. :-)

He seems very 'on the fence' about many things. Whether to trust Deanna. Whether to stay at all. Stealing guns. Thinking about killing Jessie's husband.

Seems to me more like it was a metaphor for how conflicted he is. Wanting to kill the walker (be outside) and wanting this to work out (stay inside)?

It's just a wild guess, of course.. don't really know what's on the writer's mind.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't mean rejoicing in a "hallelujah" way, but more in an inner amazed, stunned, boggled, can't quite believe it way.