TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 20, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, mamie.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think it is Kelly setting Phyllis up.

Loved seeing Adam with his son. This actor is really good!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well if Kelly is setting up Phyllis she is doing a really good job and is a really good actress. They have me thinking someone else is setting up the both of them.

If Sharon wasn't being a sane person right now I would think it was Sharon who was doing it to them but I don't think that she really wants Jack, so my theory doesn't hold up.

Can't think of anyone else who wants Jack that would be trying to get rid of them both.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We've all had it rough but Kelly is the only one going around torturing people because of it -- says Phyllis.

OMG, Phyllis has had it rough, LMAO, just because she was in a coma? She is the one who is always torturing someone, I don't think there has been a time when she just acts like a normal person, LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think it might be Kelly's ex husband-maybe he became "un-hinged" when they lost their son.

Kelly is being hurt physically-not Phyllis

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Although I still think it is Kelly lol-she gets a pretty crazy look in her eye and she really thinks she is getting Jack back.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hmmmnn could be Maureen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, good one Sportsfan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, is Sharon going to start burning things down again?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So from the preview commercials I am thinking maybe we are going to have a plane crash????

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
poor Lilly...her dad and brother are more worried about Hillary.. Jill and Colin too are cold to help look for there Daugher in law and mother of their grandchildren? Only her hubby is looking for her... what? At least one of the men can help look for here while the other stayed with Hillary??? I would be devastated if my Father & brother didn't help!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, two disasters at the same time. Oh I forgot the murder, make that 3.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The murder. I was thinking that Fen probably put the mickey in the punch but I am not sure. I did read that Ian is coming back into the picture so maybe he has a hand in it all.

And what did Neal have in the briefcase?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Could the "murder" be an elaborate murder mystery party? Doping the punch seems too over the top for that, but the writers could come up with an explanation. Summer would have to be in on it or else it would be too cruel.

Mamie, Neal had mementoes of their lives....pictures, marriage license, etc. He said to burn it all except for a picture of him with Lily.

Tmagicsaq, wasn't that horrible! I don't like Lily, but you would think her family would! lol

What an exciting show today! When the roof caves in at the Underground, will there be another death? Is Y&R cleaning house?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mak! I missed what was in there.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And they could thin out the herd a bit. There are too many useless, boring characters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And now there is a fire! I thought that building had sprinklers! I did miss the beginning, how did a fire start or did they show that? The CG made it look like it started on about the 10th floor and somehow had engulfed the building already which is practically impossible the way high rises are built.

I didn't think they had enough cast, these people need to interact with others, the story's are almost incestuous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I guess I could enjoy Lily being gone, her righteous character drives me nuts.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The first thing she says to Cane is you lied?! Really?

Aus10

09-28-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
When Summer was remembering where to find the bookend, the arm putting the bookend in the couch was clearly female and had a snow white arm of a shirt going down to the wrist. Couldn't be Noah's girlfriend (name escapes me) her shirt was off white and elbow length. Miriah is in red. That leaves only Abbey or Summer.....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Didn't Mariah have a memory of seeing Abbey and Austin making out ? Perhaps Summer saw it and attacked Austin. I am guessing this isa result of Jabots new fragrance that was stolen by Victor and used to spike the punch. Love potion number 9.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Fen said he put a drug in the punch, not the love potion. But she did remember seeing Abby and Austin kissing.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
What happened to Jack? Why did he suddenly have sex with Kelly? That came out of nowhere. Was that a result of the love potion?

I guess my thought about the murder mystery was wrong. If Austin wasn't really dead before, he will be after laying out in the snow and freezing cold.

Nothing happens on the show for weeks at a time. Then, all of a sudden, in a couple of days, we have had a murder, car accident, roof collapse, fire, fights, and secrets exposed. Wow!

Alwill

04-08-2006

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwill a private message Print Post    
I think the Jack we saw with Kelly was a Victor plant. A look-alike to ruin Jack.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
February is sweeps month....From previous years.

Sweep Month
Measurement Period
November 2012
October 25 - November 21
February 2013
January 31 – February 27
May 2013
April 25 - May 22
July 2013
June 27 - July 24

It's when advertisers set prices that they pay.
WE are caught in the 'sweep' of the storyline hoping we continue, then it goes back to same old, same old.