TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through January 23, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I presume the man on the horse was going to drag Isaiah Washington with him, even though it looked like he just knocked him out and left him there. I still want to know where he is!

Yes, that must be the end for Anya. I knew once they covered themselves in mud that at some point they were going to be mistaken for grounders.

I was so annoyed that none of them bothered to help hold the rope the first young boy was going down the cliff on!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Finn is becoming insane, but so out of character... me too, I liked him as the peacekeeper he was. Finally some reunions but I'm getting confused and can't distinguish the various grounders who look like Lincoln, who was the one being drugged... and the one who was freed but then sent Kane down the whole and there he meets his old leader of the Ark. Then Clarke reunited with her mother but of course back on the hunt and meets again with a different Finn... oh well, what the heck are they doing with the humans who can now save them from the radioactive environment...

No show next week but will be back soon.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope they're going to find Finn has got some shrapnel in his brain or something, and that they'll magically remove it (at their oh so sterile "hospital" where they fixed Raven and Clarke) and he'll go back to normal. It's just not pleasant to see a well liked character like that go psycho. I presume they'll be going for the PTSD angle, but it's going to be hard to step back from what he's done.

Lincoln is the one being drugged in the room, who killed the other grounder to get at the injection pump thing. The one who sent Kane down the hole is another grounder. From the trailers it looked like Kane and Isaiah Washington have to fight to the death?!

Yep, just a break for Thanksgiving week then back as normal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I agree. I don't know how they can resurrect Finn after he's done such a heinous thing. Disappointed, because he was one of my favorites.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Kitt... so he was Lincoln.. now he can't do without the drug??? Poor Octavia, she will react like Clarke seeing Finn, she may not recognize her old Lincoln..

I can't wait for things to get better... it's a hellish world...

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
This show just keeps getting better and better. Almost nonstop excitement.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Still really enjoying this show!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, apart from what's happening with Finn it's really good.

Lincoln's like a walker (zombie) now! Do they just make them like that and use them like dogs or something for protection? And is he suddenly a Reaper now? Are the Reapers not a different race but created by the Mt Weather people? That's what it seemed like to me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, the old leader of Mount Weather isn't as evil as his son is or what is he really after? Just cure his people with the blood of those who volunteered? Then who put all those people in the cages to harvest their blood or to turn them into beasts?

And the grounders who put Kane in the hole with the other Ark leader, are they also fighting against common enemies, like the soldiers sent from Mount Weather and the Reapers and those from the Ark?

This show is really evolving into something so brutal and hellish but we keep watching for some morbid curiosity as to what will happen next...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the old leader (president, I think) simply wants to use the Ark blood to make it safe for his group to go outside the mountain. Other than that he's happy for them to integrate into the group and add to the genestock. I think it must be that it takes a long time to get radiation-safe through normal, non-extreme blood transfusions, so the son wants to just drip the Ark kids dry to get everyone radiation-safe immediately, which may or many not kill them, he doesn't care.

I think the old leader justified (to himself) putting the grounders in cages because he thinks of them as savages. He sees the Ark kids as human so can't bring himself to treat them that way.

Not sure what your middle paragraph meant. The grounders seems to be concentrating on revenge on the Ark people, because of what Finn did. They see the Reapers as dangerous, and the Mt Weather soldiers as informidable.

It is getting brutal! Very engaging though!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, engaging enough to make me curious as to how the ark people will survive against too many hostile fronts, grounders, reapers and the mad scientists. Thankfully they managed to revert Lincoln's damage and the grounders seem for now calling a truce with the ark people. Those poor kids on Mount Weather need to escape or try to communicate with the ark people now that they know they're alive.

Yes, very engaging and next episode is the season finale and Finn may be the one killed off...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I think the old leader (president, I think) "

I can never remember his name, but when I look at him, I always see Arlo from "Justified" where he played Timothy Olyphant's father.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
This show is so good! I didn't realize it was the midseason finale. Anyone know when it is supposed to be back? And is Finn really dead?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes. According to interviews with the actors, he's dead.

Frankly, I was disappointed. I didn't think last night's show was well done at all.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch it till today. I thought it was really good.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FWIW, I can look past a lot of inconsistencies, but first to have Finn act totally out of character, then to have them work so hard to show the grounders they can turn the reapers back AND help them rescue their other grounders from Mt. Weather, and then the truce is based on killing Finn?

And no one bothers to argue, yes, Finn was wrong, but we can help you save many many more of your people, so shouldn't THAT atone for the dead?

And to have the Grounder leader just shrug it off when Clark says "I killed 300 of your people." And that doesn't matter, but Finn's 18 does?

The story line just doesn't make sense.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree, the last show wasn't as good as the previous ones. There was too much of Finn's past with the other girl in the Ark and couldn't make sense of this when it seems Finn and Clarke are so much in love.

Also the 'atonement' seemed disproportioned if you consider many died from all sides and now it seems it's only Finn who deserves death.

Also Kane resurfacing from nowhere when I too believed he was killed even though we never saw what happened to him.

So the story line went a bit astray but I hope they can all bring it back together and a real truce established because the grounders and the ark people have a common enemy and they should band together to save themselves from the hellish world of Mount Weather.

Huh? If Finn is dead why do we see him opening his eyes when carried away... I guess that's the cliffhanger (in the clips for the next episode).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The producer in an interview said "dead is dead" and that the actor who played Finn has "moved on." That's all I know. So yeah, the eyes open were deceiving, but I wouldn't hold out hope. I guess there is always a chance...but it looks pretty slim.

All the talk for next season is about how Raven can't forgive Clark, and how Clark deals with what she has done.

So, I"m not seeing any resurrection for Finn.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The backstory with Raven and Finn happened a long time ago, before he was sentenced to be in the kiddie prison thing they were in before they decided to drop the 100 to Earth. I think they were mostly trying to show Finn as a noble person (which clearly forecast that he would die) who took the blame to save his girlfriend. And I think he loved Raven but they'd been apart and then he'd been through the whole emotional thing with Clarke never expecting to see Raven again, so that's how his heart had moved on.

I hated the whole arc, I understand Finn was meant to be having some sort of post traumatic break but I don't believe he would have shot all those people, so the rest just seemed bad writing too, to me. The show is always very exciting but I like it based around good relationships, and it takes a lot out of a show when they destroy the ones they have.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think the Commander is taking Finn's killings as murder as they were elders and children while what Clark did was during battle and they were soldiers. I don't recall Finn calling Clarke princess before like he did last episdoe when he thanked her. I'm interested to see what happens next.

I had to laugh at the sterile hospital comment above. Exactly what I thought. Back surgery to remove a bullet no meds etc and up and about the next day. Boy are they a resilient bunch.

Someone asked and I beleive it will be back January 21.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Finn did call her princess previously, in the earlier episodes.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
What Clark did was to save Finn a whole lot of pain. They were going to do a lot of very painful torture to the boy. Each procedure 18 times once for each death.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
New episodes are back this Wednesday.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Contrary to the Helix show for which I'm losing interest, I don't get tired of this 100 show. I feel for the young kid in the lab who got caught by the mount weather people after restoring communication via radio.
The grounders and the 'sky people' have no choice but to band together against their common enemy. Someone somehow should start the process of trusting their allies or they're not going anywhere.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, still finding it interesting.