TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 24, 2015 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This show is completely unwatchable. It should be on the sf fy channel. I don't think the show has ever been as bad as it is right now. The Luke Spencer arc is the worst. I can't belive AG thinks this is a good acting opportunity. It is all laughable.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Missy! This show used to be my favorite! They must have new writers because this show has taken a huge turn for the worst! They dragged this fluke story for too long!

Michael even tho his dad saved his sorry azz life is still a little snot! wish fluke would have taken a bat to him earlier. Pffft

I didn't think Sonny would have been found this soon. I read where he is taking a long break for the show,thought this may have been it. Oh well

I would not be sad if this show got canceled.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Lost I think Maurice Bernard's "long break" was canceled when he re-signed a new contract. For years I never missed this show. Now I can go days without watching and truly not miss much. The BAD acting on the part of Tony Geary is so disappointing and this Fluke storyline needs to come to a quick conclusion. I really miss the good old days of Dr Hardy, Jessie Brewer, ...when it was still a show centered around the hospital and not around the mob wars in PC.

We need a good old-fashioned Luke & Laura, Frisco & Felicia, Robert & Anna type romance storyline. That might redeem the show.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you about the show and what really gets me is how stupid they portray the police department. Not one of them can shoot. When Jason aka Jake took Sam hostage and there was that shootout where he got in the car and the cops were standing about ten feet away and they were all shooting at the car, not a one got the tires. Today when fluke just walked in the hospital and there didn't seem to be anyone guarding Julian an escapee from prison. All the bad guys just come and go where ever they like and never get caught. This show is insulting our intelligence every day.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not to mention when the paramedic dive team pulled out Sonny- and didn't even do CPR on him and just said to Carly "he's gone" than get up and walk away while Carly and Michael bring him back to life. How rediculous was that scene

Who are,these writers - it's like,they don't even care how stupid and fake everything is.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you. Are they just waiting for viewers to all simultaneously turn off their sets ? That day is coming.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
So now he's really Luke? <throwing up my hands> I give.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the show yet but I suspect that Helena somehow brainwashed him while he was in Miss Cavendish's. Much like they did to Jason.

Just a theory of mine.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
After today's show I want to take flukes bat and smack the little snot Michael in the head!

The difference between Jake being controlled is he doesn't have clear knowledge of it. Turning Luke bad doesn't make the same sense as jake.

And so who the heck were we seeing Luke talking to in,the basement? Was that his hallucination ? WTH!

I also want to take that bat and smack lulu in the head for blaming Nick!

I also thought I read where AG was leaving GH for good,so is Luke going to go out as a bad guy ? Pffffft

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I can second that motion, LOL. The smacking a few people with the bat.

These writers got a lot of 'plaining to do!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ha! As boring as today's show was and I mostly ff it. I'm also not a huge fan of the Julian character but today I LOVED him for puting that ungreatful little snot face Michael in his place! Best part of the whole snoozer episode! 😝😝😝

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Lostfan, that was a really good scene.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Rebecca Budig (Greenlee AMC) is coming to GH in a new role(starting in March)! I guess they're recasting Kiki since the current one is leaving (or so I read)

Make sure you go vote at http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/gh-news/150127-gh-fan-february for one character to return to GH. Choices are Courtney Matthews, Roger Corbin, Serena Baldwin, or Stephan Cassadine. You can vote through Friday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ellie and Spinelli broke up!!!! Does that mean that Spinelli is moving back to Port Charles where he can team up with NuJason!!!

Oh, I voted for Stephan Cassadine to come back, Nicholas needs a refresher course on being a good Cassadine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Crap, is Julian as fertile as Sonny, LMAO.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Friday's funniest moment: When Melissa Peterman is sitting at the dining table at the Q's filching the silver. Thought I would burst laughing.

SO glad to see Spinelli back! Hope he's back to stay!

I voted for Courtney Matthews to come back. Someone needs to get the young prince in line!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
This "Luke is a bad bad man" storyline is WORSE than the Fluke storyline. I want to gag every time he rails on Lulu or Tracey. We're supposed to believe that...hmmm let's figure here...for the past 34 years Luke has been FAKING??? That all along he was a horrible person and has been putting on a front that EVERYONE believed? We're suppose to suspend belief that he's suddenly put aside 30 plus years of HATING Helena Cassadine and has teamed up with her? Somebody please sneak a shotgun in that open door policy jail and shoot the man, put him out of his misery and give us some relief. When they're done they could go over to the Q's and bash temper tantrum throwing Michael CorinTQu in the head. He's ridiculous.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha misspoufy,,I was to to say the same- to send that wielding hero over and shoot Michael in the head - but I think I would be more satisfied if someone swung a bat at the head of this spoiled little snot! Geeeesh could he be any more pathetic.

They need new writers ASAP

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Amen to the new writers Lostfan! We need a Gloria Monte heading up the writing staff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Luke has multiple personalities! Please get some new writers.

And make Helena tell that Jake is Jason!!!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Seriously, why couldn't she just tell him instead of doing the whole ring thing?

And did something happen with Luke and his other sister in the house and that's why he's crazy now?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good questions, Mamie!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does Sam look pregnant?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Casadine Castle doesn't have anyone who monitors the fact that a fire alarm is going off somewhere in the castle? LOL.

Lostfan, I will watch for that. Is she married now, still single, dating?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm she has a white tight top on and a little belly but that may just be how her body is.