TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 23, 2015 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure his Facebook page links back to the source. Should be easy enough to find. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is the text and credit that went with the pic:

Ink bonded cashmere Chesterfield coat by Burberry Prorsum, ‘Greaser’ slim straight jeans in authentic 100% cotton aged Japanese selvage denim with hand-embroidered detail by Cult of Individuality available at cultofindividuality.com.

Photograph: Carlos Serrao

From here: http://flaunt.com/people/norman-reedus/

wouldn't want it to be taken down ;)

No Beverley, I like him much better with long hair!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with Kitt. Norman looks great with the long hair look

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol, I thought hmmm he doesn't look any cleaner to me, but I'm okay with that! He did look good in season 1 with the short hair too, not always hanging in his face.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have seen a couple older movies with Norman in them, and the last thing you could have seen coming is anybody thinking he is a sex symbol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
to me, he is not attractive but this role makes him sexy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this pic made everyone go crzy! LOL you can clearly see his bulge...yes us women are 12 :-)

https://www.facebook.com/normanreedus/photos/a.451193298118.246841.37627283118/10153046046848119/?type=1&theater

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and yes I blew it up on my phone!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Naughty Pamy!

Yes, it's his sensitive but still ultra male persona that makes him attractive. It's like his testosterone reaches out from the tv. But the long hair and dirt suits him much more than any smart look, I think.

And strangely I think Rick's gone the other way. He's cute as clean shaven, mega cute with the longer curls and stubble, but the beard's gone way too far.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree! but I will say that they showed a modeling pic of Norman when he was young and he looked quite dapper...I think it was for Calvin Klein

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ps...did you look?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I noticed before when I went there to get the info for the Flaunt thing. But I am far too prim and proper to point it out to my friends ;).

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt! Haha

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here you go, Ladies...:-)

The 23 Sexiest Pictures Of A Young Norman Reedus
WARNING: These photos may make you feel light-headed and could possibly lead to fainting. Sorry!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/sexiest-pictures-of-a-young-norman-reedus#.pm56860O9

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, not just us ladies, some of my guy friends enjoy Norman also :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Number five and up are good, otherwise too young and too clean! I always wondered how he came to be married to Helena Christensen, but I guess they modelled a lot together. Don't suppose many people told him he'd become a sex symbol eventually, he just had to get a couple of decades older and shower a whole lot less!

Debra

11-19-2003

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

Happy Sunday and thank you very much.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked what Carol said to Rick at the end, something like "even though you were wrong, you were right."

I'm a bit suspicious about the sound of children not being real. If there were children there then wouldn't they make sure they couldn't be heard from outside? Aaron said there was room to house them where walkers ("roamers") wouldn't be able to hear Judith cry.

And why no people in the photos...?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I could have sworn they called them "rovers"?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I thought they said roamers, but they probably only said it once or twice. I always watch the episode again just before the next show, so if no one confirms one way or the other by then I'll try and closed caption it if it's not clear.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I heard roamers as well.

And Kitt, I agree with you, that it seemed a contradiction that there were places were the roamers couldn't hear Judith cry, but they heard children when they drove up.

Still, I have a good feeling about Eric and Aaron (I think I got the names right). I just don't think they are bad guys.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I heard roamers.
this ep felt choppy. This is the 2nd week in a row where they go from one scene to another and it's not clear how they got there or what happened in between.

I am shocked at the negative comments on FB regarding the kiss. But then again that page has over 33 million likes and when you put into perspective it's probably less than 1% of the fans making those negative comments. and after a negative comment there are people telling them how stupid they are! A few said they wouldnt watch anymore and I thought good we dont want your kind watching with us!

I really like Aaron and will be so bummed if he or his partner turns out to be a baddie.

I had read that these last 6 eps were going to be wild. So far these last 2 have been fairly slow moving overall. So I bet the next 3 are wild!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, you guys are right. I checked my recording with CC on and it was roamers.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I sure hope this show gets more exciting soon,,because these last 2 were kinda boring.😴