TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: Archive through January 15, 2015 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I must admit that I want the machine to win over Samaritan and this keeps me curious to see how it's going to happen, because it's going to happen sooner or later.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't know how The Machine could defeat Samaritan...

Samaritan is building an army.

The Machine has Harold, Reese, Root, Shaw, the computer geeks that Root pulled together last year, and Bear...

Harold has sort of let Elias in on the fact that things have changed... not sure he will factor into anything...

Fusco has never been pulled into The Machine storyline at all... I don't think he even knows about it.

So unless Root is pulling people together when she's off on her side missions that we don't know about... but I don't know if that's likely especially after the episode where she was shot... she told Harold she's just hearing whispers from The Machine.

But I keep telling myself... of course The Machine will triumph in the end... It's a classic David and Goliath story.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Aaaaw Scarface

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, they better start giving some grief to Samaritan... but we don't need Dominic to make matter worse for the Finch's team. Shaw is already on the target list...how are they going to keep her secluded for too long? So, it's about time they kick some ass....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
who's scarface????

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scarface is Elias's "second" in command who was killed in the explosion. He was the one that actually killed the guy from HR in the hospital in retaliation for killing Carter (while Elias watched).

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
aaaaw

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I guess it's another major cliffhanger... everyone is saying "it's time" but we are left to wonder 'time for what?'... I don't mind and I hope this show keeps going.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love this show, however I seem to enjoy the "save of the week" type episodes more than the "mythology of the machine" type ones. I do enjoy the ones that clue us into the past, but we are really deep into this whole machine vs machine thing. I hope they can dig us out satisfactorily.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I agree. This plot line has me yawning a bit.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Mythology of the machine is getting confusing again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 22, 2014 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also prefer the "save of the week" thrown in with a Elias and a little Dominic.

The machines confuse and overwhelm me.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this weeks episode. WAs practically in tears at the conclusion... but the previews give me hope.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was an emotional roller coaster - that's for sure.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Who doesn't like to be able to rewind certain events and choose another option... oh my! Let's dream about so many other options... it's really infinite the way things could go if we only have those options. I liked the episode for giving me a glimpse of how to predict an outcome and start over till we get it right. Fiction is really better than reality where we only get that one option and sometime no option at all.

So Shaw is gone... a pity, she was good for the show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Spunky, did you miss the previews?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
didn't see any previews... is there a chance they revive Shaw? She was pretty dead... or maybe they'll keep re-winding the scene till everyone is safe and sound...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
We only heard the last gunshot -- never saw it. Previews provide us hope!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The previews show them trying to find Shaw. They seem to be unsure if she's dead or not.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They'll keep Shaw out of the way for a while, so it seems, and yet they resurfaced the old enemy, the woman killer who didn't even know she was being used by Samaritan. When they made their escape towards the end of the show I was surprised they let the woman free to explore their hideout underground and of course we see her going back to some new painted place and wondered if they moved their hiding place somewhere else, it explained why they let her free to roam their underground place.
This show is getting stranger and stranger, the child who can crash anything and wants to talk to the President, was he sent by Samaritan?
I find it frustrating that the machine can't somehow sabotage Samaritan, that worm Finch was uploading did it work or not? Darn it, always make me wait for the next episode to find out only to go back to more and more frustrating endings...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I didn't get the impression that they took her to their abandoned subway station... I could be wrong about that.

The newly painted place was where they had the shootout when Shaw was killed or captured. Harold had said to Control that if she didn't know there was a shootout in the basement of the stock exchange, she was being kept in the dark (she didn't know). So she went to the basement of the stock exchange to check it out and found the fresh paint.

The child is the avatar for Samaritan.

The worm Finch uploaded in last night's show was just to find Shaw, and so John and Root are following that lead.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Right. She was not in their hideout. And at the end with the paint, she was in the stock exchange -- that was the next day and she was going to look for evidence of the shootout they described to her that she knew nothing about.

I'm really hoping "Control" realizes she's being used and lied to and stops working against Finch and Co and maybe works a bit against Samaritan. Having the boy as the avatar is so unsettling. Where are his parents? LOL.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Their hideout is an abandoned subway station in NYC, but I believe they had Camryn Manheim tied up somewhere in Detroit where she went to nab the Arabic guy and where they captured her at the train tracks.

I read in the newest TV Guide that Sarah Shahi (the actress who plays Shaw) had a good reason for leaving:

[scanned from TCV Guide magazine]

shaw

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read a few weeks ago that Shahi is pregnant with twins, but I didn't know if I could post that since it is technically a spoiler that she won't be coming back anytime soon - but she will be back in another year or two.

They said the actors do a lot of their own stunts and they couldn't have Shaw just walking around with a basketball.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness for viewers like you who get it more than I do. Now I understand a bit better. Happy for the actress expecting twins, I know what it feels like. Samaritan is way worse than Big Brother in 1984, or the machines in Minority Report, this new entity could control who dies and which company to destroy (oops, I think the robots in the Terminator movies are the worst). It's frustrating though that Finch machine remains powerless against Samaritan...