TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 16, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm sad to see Tyreese to leave. They are killing off the likable characters. Noah is a jinx he should have stayed back at the hospital

Also, the director on TD re confirmed to me what's ahead, being much worse for the group. sadly by me looking up a future character, I know what lies ahead for these people. I wish they would tread back to the hospital for safety.

Also I can't even remember - but where again are Carole and others of group?

And didn't they drive to Noah's community? Wonder why from previews it shows them all walking down road.... Wonder if car ran out of gas

Also, how come they never have seasons? Haha, not once has there been snow. Wth

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Carol and the others stayed back five miles, in case there was trouble at Noah's home (just South of Virginia). They'd travelled 500 miles from Atlanta and I think Rick said it was a 1000(?) more to DC. Maybe something blocks the road and they have to abandon the cars, or maybe they eventually run out of petrol. I suppose supplies are dwindling everywhere, as other survivors are looting too.

I thought about the seasons too. Imagine what it's going to be like in DC midwinter, snow so deep you can't get out for supplies! At least it probably slows down the walkers.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
'I'm bummed that TTD is an hour later do to a show I don't even care to see! I guess they are trying to get TWD followers "

Lostfan....as you know, Better Call Saul is a prequel to Breaking Bad...but maybe you didn't know that Walking Bad only exists because of what it used to be. It was basically the same show with Chris Hardwick as the host but it had a different title and a different subject. It was called Talking Bad and it was all about Breaking Bad!

It seems like they are just continuing with their cross promoting...but I agree, it did slow the momentum by making us wait an extra hour for TD after that intense episode.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
100 miles more to Washington, is what I recall.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That makes more sense. I couldn't be bothered to look it up, but 1000 seemed waaaaaay too long!

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
But Tyreese knew there was a walker behind the door in another room. I guess he just didn't know that the 2 rooms were connected through the bathroom. I knew it would be too late to save him because they couldn't cut off his arm immediately. I think he had a small knife on him and maybe he should have tried to saw it off himself but he was probably in shock since he seemed to be delusional pretty fast.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So than, the group aren't really at a location? Are they just hanging out on the empty road?

I have to say, from what I know and from want Norman Reedus has been saying about this season as being really insane. I would want to just take a gun to my head and end it. Look how painful it was for Tyreese when he got his arm bit. I just couldn't do it.

I have a feeling I am going to be watching this show between the fingers in my hand covering my eyes this season! Lol

I also hope knowing they have killed off 2 fan faves that the next death is either Eugene or the big burly red head! Heck I would t even mind it being Sasha - never really warmed up to her character - poor baby Judith

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I did wonder why they didn't put a tourniquet on him though (either Noah should have done it or Tyreese could have done it to himself with a belt or something). If the blood supply to the arm was cut off then the infection was limited too. I don't know how long it was from the bite(s) to them arriving but it seemed like forever and that there was no chance.

We haven't spoken about the "Wolves Not Far" painted on the wall or the walker pieces or the trapped walkers with W on their heads. And then in the trailer they show real wolves (the animal kind), but real wolves don't carve Ws into heads...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, when at the end they showed the group together I had pretty much forgotten all about Abraham! The really seem like outsiders to me: him, Eugene, Rosita and Tara. Sasha not quite as much and even Gabriel seems more of a member for some reason.

Yes, right now they were at the town where Noah lived, which was just outside of Richmond, VA. It seems like now they are making the trip to DC in the hopes that there is some sort of government remaining or at least some organisation there.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt, i can't spoil what I know here, but did you hear what the director said about a group of people who were the ones that came into that community and did it, not the walkers. He gave hints to whats ahead for the group ..... Don't think he was referring to wolves! Lol

Also was a dead give away on,the houses set on fire. He also alluded to fact that the brick wall wasn't smashed from walkers. It's pretty clear those people met with a fate far worse than the zombies

I really wished I didn't know,what I know - but my own fault for digging I to comic characters.😣

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow Kitt I didn't notice the W's carved in there heads nor the painted wall sayings. Might have to go back and re watch

Also, when they cut off hershals leg, they immediately put a tourniquet on him. It was a given that he was going to die from loss of blood.

Bit also, they had medical supplys for Hershals and antibiotics etc. don't think these people have anything like that left.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Talking of my timeline (I blame Naja! :-)) here's the up to date mini one. I'm going back to the beginning of Season 4 just to emphasise what a manic few weeks they've had. I marked a few events in red: it's just over a month since Patrick got ill and started the plague; 29 days since the Governor stormed the prison and killed Hershel; 24 days since Lizzie looked at the flowers; 23 days since Rick bit Joe's neck; 21 days since they escaped Terminus; 19 days since Bob died; and of course 17 days since Beth was killed. Now RIP Tyreese. Six major characters and many minor ones killed in less than a month.

S4, approx. 15 months since Rick woke up
S4.Day 1 In prison, Patrick gets ill, dies, kills Cell Block D.
S4.Day 2 Lots ill, Carol kills Karen and David to try to isolate sickness.
S4.Day 3 Still sick.
S4.Day 4 Rick leaves Carol to fend for herself, ill are dying and turning before they can be made safe, Daryl and co bring meds. Gov, Lily and Meghan are in a camp with Martinez.
S4.Day 5 Governor captures Hershel and Michonne at the prison, storms prison, kills Hershel, Meghan bitten, some leave on bus, Michonne stabs Gov, Lily shoots him. Group are split up: Glen at prison with Tara; Maggie, Bob, Sasha together; Daryl and Beth in woods; Carl and Rick in woods; Michonne alone; Tyreese with girls and Judith.
S4.Day 6 Rick sick from fight with Gov, nearly dies. Carol saves Tyreese and the girls. Glenn and Tara meet Abraham, Eugene and Rosita.
S4.Day 7 Maggie searches for Glenn. Michonne finds Rick and Carl. Daryl and Beth play drinking games and burn down a house.
S4.Day 8 Rick kills one of bad gang. Tyreese and Carol find The Grove. Daryl and Beth find the funeral home, Beth taken by a car with cross on it.
S4.Day 9 Joe’s gang finds Daryl. Lizzie is too friendly with walkers. S5 Beth wakes up in Grady Memorial in Atlanta, she owes Officer Dawn.
S4.Day 10 Lizzie kills Mika, Carol kills Lizzie. Abe&Co meet Maggie&Co and save Glenn and Tara in tunnel. S5 Beth earns her keep at the hospital.
S4.Day 11 Glenn, Maggie and co reach Terminus and Mary. Joe’s gang ambushes Rick, Michonne and Carl. Daryl is beaten, Rick bites Joe, wins fight.
S4.Day 12=S5.Day 1 = approx. Day 475 Rick and co reach terminus, mayhem ensues, locked in Railcar A. S5 Carol and Tyreese hear their shots. Beth still working and being abused at the hospital.
S5.Day 2 Tyreese and Carol overhear Martin, Carol zombies up. Rick, Daryl, Bob, Glenn face the trough, Carol saves them all. Big Reunion, all leave Terminus area.
S5.Day 3 Group walks all day. Doc tells Beth to give rival doc the wrong drug, killing him. Someone watches Rick’s group.
S5.Day 4 Group finds Father Gabriel, go to his church. Bob is bitten on supply run. Beth and Noah try to escape, Noah succeeds. Carol and Daryl follow the cross car. Bob is grabbed by Terminians who eat his leg. Bob returned, Rick and co go after Terminians, Terminians enter church, Rick and co return and kill them. RIP Bob.
S5.Day 5 Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Glenn, Maggie take bus to DC but Eugene has sabotaged bus. Carol and Daryl try to find Beth in Atlanta, find Noah, Carol gets hit by car and taken. Beth decides to kill Doc Edwards but sees Carol wheeled in on stretcher. Nighttime, Abe and co spend night in bookstore. Daryl and Noah return to the church.
S5.Day 6 Abe’s attempts to get to DC endanger group, Eugene reveals he lied and can’t cure the disease. Abe knocks Eugene out and cries. Team goes to Atlanta to save Beth and Carol, capture officers. At the church, Gabriel goes walkabout and leads walkers back to the church, group escapes out back. Abraham and co. arrive in truck, takes everyone to Atlanta. In the hospital Dawn admits she killed Hansen, Beth says she’s going to escape like Noah did. Carol wakes up. Rick arranges trade in the hospital, Beth and Carol swapped for two captured cops. Dawn wants Noah back, Beth stabs Dawn, Dawn shoots Beth, says it was an accident, Daryl kills Dawn. RIP Beth. Outside, Maggie breaks down.
S6.Day1 = S5.Day23 = S4.Day34 approx. Group arrive in Noah’s hometown, just south of Richmond VA. Rick, Glenn, Michonne, Tyreese, Noah check out town, all burnt out, “Wolves Not Far” painted on wall, chopped up walker body parts and dead people. Tyreese and Noah go to Noah’s house, rest go for supplies. Noah’s family are dead, one brother is walker and bites Tyreese, Noah goes for help. Tyreese fights off another walker and hallucinates dead friends. Others decide it’s not safe, but will go to DC, hear Noah, go to save Tyreese. Cut off Tyreese’s arm to stop infection but a lot of blood lost, he dies in the car on the way back to the others. Group bury him. RIP Tyreese.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
The chopped up walkers outside the brick wall were only the bottom halves (and some arms). When Rick and others got back to the car and knocked into the truck that had been in an accident in the woods, the door opened and all the top halves fell out onto the car hood.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yeah wonder why they were cut up that way. gonna be a great season!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Because bad people, I suspect.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
That was such a great scene lol I wasn't thinking too much about the body parts spread about in the one area you get use to seeing such in this show. But when they hit that truck and the top halves came falling out it was great! It helped break some of the stress of Tyreese.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"The chopped up walkers outside the brick wall were only the bottom halves (and some arms). When Rick and others got back to the car and knocked into the truck that had been in an accident in the woods, the door opened and all the top halves fell out onto the car hood."

That's "puzzling".

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just noticed Reedus is going to be on Jimmy Fallon on Friday night.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 13, 2015 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
🚫 DONT CLICK 🚫 on link of you don't want to see a "possible/rumored" spoiler 😁

@HuffingtonPost: Did #WalkingDead actually just reveal a shocking death? http://t.co/3pYrBkG8jN

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Talking Dead asked if the newcomer looked like a friend or a "Polite Cannibal" and 82% said polite cannibal, lol!

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Apparently, the scene with all the walkers trying to come into the barn at night and everyone holding the doors closed was a dream. But when Maggie and Sasha go out the next morning, there are many walkers trapped by blown down trees. So I'm thinking Maggie heard the walkers in her sleep and incorporated it into her dream. However; it's just a little too coincidental and convenient for that to have happened,that ALL the walkers were killed or trapped by trees blown down in the storm. How could they have slept through a storm that big and why wasn't anyone on guard duty? Could the newcomer's group have chopped down trees to handle the walkers without being heard somehow? Something is just not adding up. How does this newcomer know Rick's name and that he is the leader of the group? They must have been spying on our little group for some time. It makes it look like the water left in the road really was a trap, probably drugged. But really....another group of cannibals? Maybe they are Termites that got away. I guess we will find out later.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
In the glimpse we got of someone showing photos in the preview, I thought it looked like the fence line of the prison propped up with trees.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't think it was a dream. I thought it was just a flash forward to morning. While they were holding back the door, you could hear the how bad the wind was, and the whistling, and think that was the tornado coming.