TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 24, 2015 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I also liked seeing Jennifer on this show--so outside her usual area of tv. And the theme of the show was extra awful and creepy last night! Who thinks this stuff up?

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
What I was wondering, does this kind of thing really happen. I guess I am so naïve. I have really found out a lot of things about the human nature lately due to TV.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This was a creepy episode, but it wasn't nearly as disturbing as some episodes in past seasons.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of JLH, (or rather any of her previous shows) but thought she did a great job in the premiere.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Well, I have to agree, JLH seemed to fit in quite well. These shows are always pretty darn creepy and seem to show the worse in humans but, I love creepy stuff so I just keep on watching. lol!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
OK, that was Masuka? Dexter's old lab partner on Dexter that played the criminal this week.
Weird seeing him in a new role but I think he carried it off well.

I am having a hard time with the creepy grossness of this show...seems to be a larger percentage of the show now days and less and less about the people/team.

Geri

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Geri a private message Print Post    
Glad people are mentioning how creepy some of the shows are. I still record the show but if it is too cruel, I stop and delete it. That is happening more and more often.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I've watched quite a few episodes and I'm surprised that more people don't comment on how horrific the stories can be on this show.

I made a point of watching the season opener to see how JLH did and I thought she was good in it.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I suspect if you put the actions/story of Jeffrey Dahlmer in a TV show like this we'd be horrified as well. Unfortunately, I think these grotesque situations do exist….just not on a weekly basis for a TV show! There are some very sick minds out there. I'm always concerned about the minds of the writers! I even have problems with reading Stephen King novels.

I am glad I record these type of shows so I can fast forward to parts I don't want to see or hear.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I used to watch this show religiously.

I love the actors and all the characters they portray. BUT several years ago I decided to quit watching because after watching I would get depressed thinking about all the crappy things people are capable of doing.

I don't like horror movies or Steven King books & movies so this show really was at my outer limit of my comfort level and when I quit watching I decided to "lighten up" my life. Now the most dramatic and serious shows I watch are the NCIS's and Person of Interest.

I continue to watch the success of this show... and I'm glad it is still on and doing well.

Another show I just can't bring myself to watch is L&O Special Victims Unit... too depressing.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Well I guess it isn't just me then that thinks this show just gets more and more creepy. I like when it is about the team and tracking the unsub. But I am not into the torture type episodes.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I so wish they had kept CSI NY over this show. Every week on this show it's the same old, same old nutcases doing horrific things to human beings.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I too wish they had kept CSI NY, it was the best of the 3 CSI shows.

We have pretty much given up watching Criminal Minds. I know there are nuts out there, but I don't want to see them every week on my TV.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I seem to kill a thread so fast. LOL The good news is of the top 20 shows listed here, I only watch 4 of them. I'll try not to kill anymore of these threads. ;)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked CSI NY the best as well but for some reason it never seemed to find a large audience. I don't want to be too negative about Criminal Minds because the reason I'm posting about it is I have watched quite a few of them. I do admit that it gets too much at times though but I guess that partly depends on my mood as well. If I'm not in a positive frame of mind it can get me down. It also can be a bit pretentious with the voice overs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love this show, but since I never know which kind of show, creepy, scary, or just intriguing, I tape it and watch in the morning. Can't watch it at night because sometimes it scares the pants off me, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not that I condone murder but it was sort of nice to see a boss who steals your ideas get killed, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rossi's daughter is beautiful, they picked a good actress for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am kind of surprised how well Jennifer Love Hewitt is doing on this show. She really seems to fit in, that is what surprises me.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo - I was surprised as well about JLH. She is playing it straight and not doing any of the usual cutesy stuff other shows have asked of her. I bet she's loving it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
And I am not feeling any sort of chemistry with JLH. I don't think she adds any sort of interest. I don't dislike her and have not seen her in anything else besides some creepy movie about fifteen years ago.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I never miss a show and until I read here that it was JLH, I had thought I never saw that actress before. She looked vaguely familiar, but did not know it was her. Am I the only one who thinks she has completely changed. Now I can't wait to watch the next episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That spin-off show "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" that only lasted for 13 eps has just started showing reruns on ION channel. I hadn't seen it when it first aired in 2011, so I am watching it. Really, it's not so bad if you ask me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja, I really liked it, so that is probably why it got cancelled, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, Yes, I was sitting here blaming you the whole time I was watching. :-)