TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt- I guess it was all the hype
I do remember them being set up by sending the dog to the door tho- hmmm

Here is the new season 5 Walking Dead trailer

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/10/walking-dead-trailer_n_6448058.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they didnt give us much in that preview. :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looks like it might have been staged for the preview (rather than clips from the show). If it is clips it looks like something very bad is going to happen as there are enough walkers/enemies to use guns not knives.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ha! I asked my brother who worked on that promo, what they were shooting at? LOL, he said they were too,cheap to add zombies in the promo..... So they were shooting at nothing. And no it didn't tell us anything. 😝😝

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL good info!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
daryl

Just leaving that here, for no reason at all

Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus)
Photo by Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-season-5-blue-cast-portraits/
(other piccies there but none quite so stunning...)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL well thank ya!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
New preview of the 1st 2 minutes of Sundays show!

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-first-2-minutes-of-the-mid-season-premiere-the-walking-dead-season-5

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So excited! It was the first thing I said when I got up this morning!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm bummed that TTD is an hour later do to a show I don't even care to see! I guess they are trying to get TWD followers - 😑

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is a shame it's an hour later, but you should try Better Call Saul! Did you watch Breaking Bad? I'm sure you'll love that, and then when you're done with that maybe you'll want to try Better Call Saul.

By the way, it's late only this week. Better Call Saul's normal day is Monday, so next Sunday and onwards it will be TWD followed immediately by TTD.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
From previews the show looks more comedy, so no, it's not my cup of tea- lol

I liked Breaking bad,because of the intense drama.mthe only comedy's I like on TV are in a sitcoms form.

You have to pick your shows otherwise you would be glued to TV 24 hours a day trying to watch them all.

QUESTION! Now we got to see why terminus turned on Ricks group because they saw discrepancys but I wonder if we will ever see back story on how Glen and Maggie's group got taken...... Terminus is long gone,but wish they had showed us that part.

The marathon is on now, and I'm re watching ricks group entering terminus train cars- 😬

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It might not end up being the same, but they do say it's meant to be a very dark comedy drama, so I think it's worth a try. But as you say, there are only so many hours in the day.

I'm guessing we won't get to see any Terminus stories any more. I'm hoping for some back story for Noah though.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
I still think Beth should not have died.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Nooooooooo!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What's more it was predicted by the joke about what's happened before! Really strange episode too. Existential crises all round.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I wasn't surprised because I remembered reading before the mid-season break that the actor that played Tyreese has signed on for a new series.
I was confused by the scenes about Noah's past though. In the childhood pictures it looked like he and his brother were probably twins and about 12 years old. The walker that bit Tyreese looked to be a pre-teen child, but isn't Noah supposed to be around 18 years old? That seems like too many years for Noah to have been away from home and with Dawn's group.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noah had twin brothers as in two younger brothers who were twins, not as in he was one of the twin brothers.

When Tyreese was staring at their picture I wondered for a while if he knew them, but I think it was just he felt for their little lost lives.

Noah's going to be a complete mess after all that.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
One of the pictures of the twins showed Noah behind them.
Expected or not, I'm gonna miss Tyrese.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. I have a bad habit of multi-tasking when I watch tv, so missed that and thought Noah was one of the twins.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, for your timeline, I noticed the director said the start of this episode took place 17 days after Beth died.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, I heard him say that and was so happy to know! I couldn't get any clues from the episode itself as to how long it had been.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought he was looking at the picture thinking oh shit where is the other one! He may have originally thought Noah meant a twin brother versus twin brothers and when he saw Noah in the pic realized uh oh one was missing.

I thought again, a great episode. There was a lot of foreshadowing especially when he was speaking to Noah. I kept expecting a walker to come up behind him. Emotional and well done. Sad to lose so many characters back to back.

Can't wait for next week!