TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 04, 2015 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I know, right Dipo? I'm kinda almost done with this show! How long must they carry out this fluke story! Seriously enough is enough

And I don't like the new Jason or the storyline around him
This is not the same show...... It used to be my favorite soap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sorry, not buying this crap that Nicholas is now bad.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Dipo, me either. I think he's doing it to try to find out what Helena is up to.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I totally agree about Nicholas...hope he double crosses Helena!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Looks like Lucas got a mail order doctor certificate.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Crap, 3/4 of the characters on this show are in jail or the looney bin, how the heck did the writers allow that to happen.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think the writers are running out of story's to tell - why else whould the fluke story STILL be going on! Pffft

They need to shut that down now! Getting old. And how the neck to the writers expect us to believe Luke is tied to a chair with no way of going to the bathroom or have food or water!! WTH and SMH

and I really want something bad to happen to Michael so he can come crawling back to sonny with his tail between his legs knowing his dad was right and warned the little snot! Geeeeesh

Come on Fluke swing that bat at Michaels head!!!! Do it 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, feelings are mutual about Michael. He's really grating on my nerves. Smack him good, Fluke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Lostfan, I think about that everytime I see Luke, he must stink to high heaven and he has to be very dehydrated since we never see him get food or water.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, the writers/producers of GH must have read all of us saying it makes no sense for Luke to be in the basement with no food/water. Fluke brought him some food today, hahahahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and how many times have we blown up or almost blown up the Haunted Star, shouldn't it be at the bottom of the harbor by now?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, can it be true, is Dante going to find real Luke and end this awful story!!

And how blind are all the people at Ruby's grave that they didn't notice the one next door, or two doors down had been dug up, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo LMAO!!!!

Before they find fluke, I want him to smack Michael unconscious with that bat! Please oh please!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, still we are not going to find Luke!!!!

OH I guess we have to wait until after the attempted blow up of the Haunted Star, although maybe they will finally manage to blow it up.

Fluke and Helena sure seem to be really bad crooks. Fluke keeps trying to kill people and everyone keeps turning on him, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, so Sonny/Julian are going to save Port Charles citizens from the blast and somehow get pardoned? Is this how the writers are going to get some of the cast out of jail.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And even tho fluke brought Luke food yesterday - he didn't get to eat it nor did he get a bathroom break! LOL

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
So does anyone think that was really Luke in the chair that Dante was looking at??

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dante must have the worlds worst concussion by now .

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Huh? They're going to try to get us to believe now that Luke dug us Bill Eckert and has been visiting his skeleton??? When will this horrid, convoluted, ridiculous storyline end????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, that would at least explain why the man in the basement didn't need any food or water, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
thank goodness, it is finally Feb sweeps so maybe they can finish up some of these really stupid storylines, especially the fluke one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, it is going to take a week to blow up the Haunted Star!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well finally, LOL. Now did Sonny blow up or survive under the water when the bomb blew.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, so Heather just "happens" to have the ingredients to cook up her 3 plus decades old recipe for LSD??? In a secure facility?

Sonny is.....? It was a heart moment when Michael blurted out "Dad" as he jumped with the bomb.