TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 13, 2015 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking it was Nathan's mother

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Was it just me or did Rick look different? Lol

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I use to watch GH in the 70s and have recently caught a few episodes I was amazed to see some of the same actors from the 70s. The women are almost unrecognizable from all the surgery. Maybe I'll start watching again, I miss All My Children.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lostfan, I thought the same thing. It took a while for me to figure out if it was the same actor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 26, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, they move fast, it's already New Years Eve!! We must be going to have the day New Years eve last for at least 3 days, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, I did miss a show, it was on my tape, totally forgot, It explains how Maxie got to see her child.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Olivia has great dreams!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, Sonny has signed a new contract so he must be going to save someone important in jail and get pardoned by the governor.

And now Bobbie is talking about Bill Eckert, so maybe we can end this storyline soon.

and OH MY GOODNESS, Nathan looks so hot in his underwear and an apron, how did I not notice this before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And, of course, in a hotel with hundreds of rooms, Olivia/Julian/Ned/Alexis are right across from each other.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Fluke is Bill Eckert since Bobbie mentioned him yesterday and Fluke flipped out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I believe you are correct, Txkaykay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, I can't remember how Anthony was killed, so who are they thinking killed him if not Johnny?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Bill eckert's name came up at the beginning of this whole storyline as a rumored possibility.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, really poor writing. We figured out months ago that fluke was Bill Eckert, and Luke is sitting in his family home discussing old relatives and family and he can't figure it out, LMAO.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Can someone please refresh my memory- LOL

Who was Johnny dating or what was his story- I can't place it, and how did he wind up in prison????

I remember the actor and name, but figure out what else 😁

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lets see, he slept with "crazy connie" even married her, when connie was two people. I don't remember too much about the dating Lulu part but I think that was when he was trying to not be in the mob and had a car repair shop.

I don't remember when he was involved with Carly, but he and Olivia had a pretty hot romance.

And he can play the piano really well.

He was in prison because he killed his crazy father, who turned out to really be his crazy grandfather. I can't totally remember but I think Antony "pimped" out his daughter or wife, maybe to another mobster buddy and Johnny was the result. But Anthony didn't want Johnny to know about that so told Johnny he was his dad. Not too sure about all of that, but I think it was his daughter and that sort of made her crazy too, so maybe that was why Johnny was told Anthony was his father.

Maybe someone else can remember more of his back story a little more accurately. I think I will go and google, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, LOL, here is what I got.

John "Johnny" Anthony Zacchara is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital and the contract role was portrayed by Brandon Barash from September 18, 2007 until May 3, 2013. He returned on December 5, 2014. He is the son of Claudia Zacchara (originally believed to be his sister) and Gino Soleito. Until its reveal in 2012, he was believed to be the son of mobster, Anthony Zacchara, who turned out to be his biological grandfather.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And more

Johnny Zacchara arrives in Port Charles and meets Lulu Spencer and the two begin a flirtatious relationship.[17] His guardian is his father's lawyer, Trevor Lansing, who covered up the fact that Johnny's father Anthony murdered his mother Maria because Anthony was jealous of the bond between mother and son. Although Lulu's friends disapprove, they continued to see each other, and Johnny proved his love for her when he protected her against his father at the Black and White Ball.[18]

After Anthony is paralyzed, Johnny takes the throne of the Zacchara empire, until Trevor calls upon Johnny's sister Claudia[19] to town, and the siblings join forces and fight Sonny Corinthos's organization, which leads to Lulu being caught in dangerous situations.[19][20]

Lulu breaks up with Logan and hooks up with Johnny,[20] despite Claudia's disapproval. As friction develops between the two organizations, Johnny and Claudia arrange for Sonny to be shot but Sonny's son, Michael, is shot in the crossfire, leading the siblings to cover up the botched hit.[21]

Johnny and Claudia lose hold of the empire when their father returns from his incarceration in an asylum. Soon after, Lulu kills Logan in self-defense and Johnny and Maxie cover it up as Johnny tells Claudia it was him who killed Logan. When put on trial, Johnny is threatened with the death penalty, and Claudia perjured herself on the stand, resulting in Johnny's acquittal.[22]

And it continues here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Zacchara

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Haha,thanks Dipo 😀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, it was actually a good refresher for me as well, I had forgotten a lot of the craziness that has been his story line.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Just read this on Tvguide.com:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Kristen-Alderson-Leaving-1091645.aspx

I didn't know in real life she and Chad Duell were together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is Chad Duell? Is he an actor on GH as well?

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Chad Duell plays Michael.

On another note, how the hell does Helena manage to know what Jake/Jason is doing all the time and how does she move around in public with no one seeing her?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
If the "Who's the real mayor" storyline isn't the most convoluted thing ever! It's evident FLUKE has his fingers in just about every pot there is. PLEASE PTB end this!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, did they get new writers because the direction all the characters are going seems so against their normal characters. Good grief this may just finally push me away.