TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 20, 2014 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Ain't that the truth...a bit overused on the writer's part this week!

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Ha ha it is soooo true!!!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I laughed when I saw the 2nd door left open and then new it was part of the plot. too funny

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's pretty obvious, isn't it? Wish the writers would show more creativity. But I guess that's part of the soapishness! Still love the show.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
The soapier, the better! :-) I watch Days to completely escape reality - if it ever gets too realistic, THAT is when I'll stop watching! LOL

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Did NOT see that ending coming today....oooooo....things just got more interesting!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh I haven't watched yet today so you make me curious Teach.....

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
If things go the way I think they will. . . Yuck!!!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I can see sooo many evil scenarios that can be done by Kristin which have been done on Days before...lets just say it won't be a smooth transition....lol

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am with you on the yuck!

I have a guess to what Kristen will do and it's yuck too.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I am gleefully awaiting developments - I love it when the 'bad guys' get to be REALLY bad guys! Victor and Stefano have been quiet far too long. :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
haha every time EJ used to try and pull one over I always thought, I hope Stefano finds out!

I like a good villain, seems Clyde is the new one in town.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I cannot imagine, ever, under absolutely any circumstance, that I would ever even be close to sleeping with a father and son. . . No matter how many years apart. Ewww ewww ewwww is all I can say.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yup they went there...EWWWWW!

I like JJ and the actor I wish they would get better story for him. And as far as Paige is concerned, she can go, too!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What what did I miss? What did Kristin do? I watched it yesterday, did I miss something?

Can't stand Page either!

But to put JJ with Eve, was just creepy! Wth is days thinking

This is a crappy storyline for JJ character.
I mean it basically came out of nowhere!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
You knew when he was working on her wrist a couple weeks ago it was gonna' go there....

****sigh**** I'm not happy with the Daniel/Jen storyline either. When was the last time there was a happy couple for more than two weeks? How do they think they got the supercouples way back then? Bo and Hope, Jen and Jack, Adrienne and Justin - they weren't always together but they WERE always in each others' sights. :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Daniel and Jennifer have actually spent more time apart than together. I hope they are finally done trying to put these two together. I do agree with you about the supercouples, just it's gone too far with their story.

Jennifer used to be one of my favorites but she is such a shrew!

Lostfan - Kristen had Theresa knocked out and kidnapped and it appears she is going to take her baby and have herself implanted! Ewwwwww!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Caught the show a couple of days ago and was sort of amazed at how old Jennifer looked, she has aged quickly.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks panda, I saw the kidnap, but I must have missed what Krisins plans were- lol

Who the heck knows if she is even pregnant- she never took a test, only thinks because she missed her period

I don't get how Kristin can implant herself if Theresa has already been "implanted" with Brady's sperm !!!! Huh??? Wth

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I just knew this is what Kristen was going to do...but medically I am not sure about it...are they going to transplant her whole uterus which is now a real thing but just the fertilized egg???? I never believed that Theresa was really pregnant anyway....

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
How the heck is that EVEN possible what Kristin did to Theresa? Lol guess anything is possible in soap land 😳

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
On a Days site I read, people have been saying that Theresa should be feeling something, cramps maybe a little bleeding and that she could still have some hormones telling that she was pregnant.

I dislike this story line!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain why Hope and Aiden are using a hotel room on a daily basis? They are both working adults with homes of their own. The kids are at school. Do they think there will be less scandal by using an hourly rate at a hotel? Small detail, but it's driving me crazy!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, December 20, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really dislike the story with Hope and Aiden! No chemistry at all between them. Worst matchup ever!

This show is actually pretty boring now since they took out 4 main characters from show

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 20, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was just saying the same thing to my DH, Lostfan. Days was on while we were putting up our tree, and I was making smart-a$$ remarks. He asked about a character, and I said Hope had divorced Bo and was now sleeping with the guy from 90210, and it was the most boring sex I'd ever seen! LOL

I hope they ramp up Victor and Stefano as the bad guys - I LOVE them when they're at their worst. :-)