TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 25, 2014 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The Ian Ward character is actually very good TV. He is scary, creepy and so sinister. Makes my skin crawl. Good acting.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Missy, He is a great Character actor, I actually shudder every time he is on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Dillon has blood on his hands. So he figured out the clue, figured out where they were, went and killed Ian and then got back to the coffee shop - all in about half an hour, LMAO.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So Ian just wanted a child? Weird.

Like I said before, Dylan will be charged with killing Ian but of course, it will be some odd character.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think it will be Ian's wife or another woman he took advantage of.

BTW...It's so nice to see Ashley back!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that Billy Miller is going to be on General Hospital. I will have to start watching.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I will watch GH when Billy joins the cast although I tried watching GH a while back when Michelle Staford joined the cast and could not stand the corny mafia crap

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Love that Shermar Moore is back but why do we need Stitch and whats her names Mom?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I think it is to convince Vic that he is a stand up guy. He killed his dad for abusing his Mom I bet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, yeah Stitch did say that his dad was abusive.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and what is Kevin up to???

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to Ashley is still on Days. How can she be on two soaps, with both of them being on two different networks?

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
So Dylan killed Ian and the called the insurance company to collect the inheritance? Seriously?
Neil thinks a divorce is the answer so Hillary will have a better life?
Nicki drinking again.
I really like Kevin. Why can't they give him a storyline that doesn't involve being arrested?
These writers don't write. The recycle!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They do recycle!

The whole thing is so obvious. He would never call about the insurance. Paul is a better detective than that. I did see that Avery's ex-husband is coming into the story. Could he be orchestrating that bit?

I too like Kevin and wish he had a better storyline. I am also tired of the Michael and Lauren story.

And are they setting up Abby to fall for Stitch?

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
I fast forward when I see Lauren and Michael. I'd rather see Gloria this point.
They have way too many people on that show. I wish they would stop bringing in more and concentrate on the ones I have.
I still can't warm up to the new Billy. He just doesn't seem right for that part. I feel the same way about Abby. I like the other one much better too.
I'm not all that thrilled that they brought Ashley back either.
I've been watching the show since day one. I'm surprised I haven't tried to bring back the Foster's. Maybe then Jill could be more relevant.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Abby in general makes me want to knock her privileged selfish self down a few notches.

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Maybe if Michael and Lauren talked about how Fenmore is stuck Under the Dome, it would make their storyline more exciting. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I missed yesterday's show, did anything exciting happen?

I am watching now and it seems maybe only that they managed to get Phyllis to the hospital.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
So far I am not warming up to the new Phyllis. She's no bombshell and she sure does not have the fire that the old Phyllis had.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I saw a Marcus Welby M.D. episode today that was filmed in 1973. Jess Walton (Jill) played a young Jewish mother. I looked her up online, she is 65 now.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for it to hit the fan this week.

Am I the only one who hates that song they play whenever Nick and Sharon are together? If I hear everlasting one more time....I guess they won't be playing that much longer.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that wants this baby to be Stitch's? It probably has something to do with me really not getting into the new Billy at all. He's so bland.

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with you.. if it was the old Billy.. I would want it to be his.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Billy being the daddy would piss off Victor which is good enough for me

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does this little Nick trial mean he will forgive and go back to Sharon? I didn't realize how many times Nick has cheated, LOL.