TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 24, 2014 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I went back and found the poopy pants walker.

I agree, it was Eeeeew!

Melfie1222

07-29-2002

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Melfie1222 a private message Print Post    
I noticed her :-) I thought the season's biggest gross out moment so far was the mucky pool of bodies at the bottom of the hospital elevator shaft... but poopy pants walker is up there.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yes dropping down into rotting flesh is right up there in the yuck factor.

I can't wait to see where this story is taking us. I know we haven't seen the last of Carol. She will get Beth back to the group. She is so under the radar who would think she can kick A@@ like she does!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Carol's so good because she can pretend to be helpless so well. It's whether she planned to get inside (to get Beth out) or whether she was injured and they found her that I'm excited to find out. I think it's a plan!

Also I wonder if we'll see whether Glenn and Maggie head back to the church now the reason for the trip to DC is gone.

Debra

11-19-2003

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
From MTV News
The Walking Dead’: How Did Carol Become Such A Badass?

Link

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Debra thanks for the link :-) That does pretty much bring you up to date on the Carol Badass.

Debra

11-19-2003

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Your welcome! We had company over and I forgot to watch the first half of the show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
loved this ep!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noooo Debra, can you catch a rerun?!

Me too Pamy. Did you notice Rick's tank from season one? Lots of other good reminders from the beginning too, like the scene of Atlanta from the highway.

The only thing I didn't like was the van scene, unnecessary for the plot and as it flipped but then miraculously landed upright it looked really bad. But I can understand them not wanting to cut a scene they must have put a lot of time and money into.

Talking Dead: I love that woman! I keep forgetting her name but she's soooo good! And comparatively I'm sane compared to her (for instance I only wrote one side of my notebook on this episode, whereas she did five sides) so that's always reassuring ;). What she pointed out about the fires was so interesting, she said Carol started all the fires in the flashbacks and Daryl started them all in the current timeline, as if he was taking some of the responsibility of Carol having to do everything herself away from her.

Maybe it's just me but there's no way I wouldn't have cuddled up to Daryl in that bed. I don't mean anything sexual, but surely in the zombie apocalypse you'd grab any opportunity for comfort you could? I'd be cuddling up to anyone.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wish we had got a better backstory on what happened to Carol after leaving Rick! Pffft

It was just a snip it here and there- so fast forwarded with so much missing.

I thought they would do a whole show on it or at least more detailed. We didn't get to see HOW Carol hooked up with Tyrese etc. come on creators of TWD - give is more

Good show tho on a whole thanks to Norman Reedus

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There wasn't much time between Rick leaving Carol (Day 4) and Carol saving Tyreese and the girls from the walkers (Day 6) so they did show a lot of it even in those short clips. And Carol did say back in the episode where she saved Tyreese and the girls that she'd seen the fire at the prison then had tried to track them as they'd escaped through the woods. They showed in this past episode that was true, she saw the smoke from the prison early on and rushed straight there, so it makes sense that she was so close behind them.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I guess i didn't realize it was a short time..... But at the same time, where did she get all her fancy badass weaponry that she used to foil terminus? Lol

I was looking for something big that mabe happened to her to get so badass.

For instance with the govenor, we got to see all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When Rick left her he gave her some guns, and then Martin, that Terminus guy who Carol and Tyreese stumbled upon, had the flares with him, and Carol used those to explode the propane tank.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh okay thanks lol

They need to speed this along then, and hurry and bring the "too many" groups together, because it's becoming a snooozefest compared to the 1st show.

I guess they will save Beth and Carol in the last 2 episodes- than what? Pffft

They best quickly bring in the next bad guy for mid season, so it can get exciting again.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they have the next 'bad guy' but its a girl LOL the controlling hospital lady

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As I watched Z Nation last week, I was disappointed that the episode focused on only two characters. As much as I like those characters, it was really boring to focus an entire episode on only them.

Then I watch Walking Dead this week and they did the same thing. What the heck?!

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Late to the party, but the woman on Talking Dead was Yvette Nicole Brown. She is a HUGE TWD fan and always a delight on TD.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Love when they are in the van and crash down. The walkers that fell off the bridge. Almost seemed a little too delayed but LOVVED IT.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy! She is nothing compared to what is coming... Lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan...ooohh you already know we are getting a new bad guy!!!??? cool!

I adore Yvette and her lil notebook!!!

Kitt is our Yvette :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, one of the creators of the show mentioned it end of last season on Talking Dead, But didn't say when..... But stupid me looked him up because I don't read the comics. At least I'm prepared 😁😳

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
lostfan is it
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the guy with baseball bat? I do remember hearing that he is horrible!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy - YES!!!!
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Lol it's going to be a very scary season when they introduce that character- but to your answer in the spoiler box..... It has an added feature to it that makes it worse.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for puting in a box! I don't know how to do that 😁

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't like the spread out groups!! It was okay when there was a purpose, but clearly Glenn and co weren't back at the church in time to go to Atlanta, so does that mean we get to see their fun times on the road, as well as the priest's fun times in the woods, when really all we want to see is what happens with Beth and Carol?!

And clearly Tyreese is excellent with Judith and with Carl could defend the church, so wouldn't you ask him to stay behind and instead take ace fighter Michonne with you to fight the bad guys? Unless Tyreese refused to leave his sister as she was still upset about Bob.

Bad Bob, the officer who shoved Sasha... he's the one that Noah said was one of the good ones. I don't know if we're meant to think he's actually closer to Dawn than they thought and is going to go straight back to her and tell her baddies are coming, or whether he (rightly, I suppose) didn't want to risk trusting a bunch of strangers.

A lot to get through next week, unless there's going to be a cliffhanger.