TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 12, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 12, 2014 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Jason has a new face. I don't think they would show photos of the old Jason right as the new one was showing up if not for a new face in the storyline.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They've already showed his old photo.

But what I'm saying, his character isn't having a new face- the bandages are from his car accident.

Robin new him.

All im saying is, if you take your husband or boyfriend or even good friend,mand you wrapped his face in man bandage with that much of his eyes and mouth showing.... You would recognize him

Not to mention his voice. This is just rediculous

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
They did mention that he had to have facial reconstruction because of the accident and that his family could look right at him and not recognize him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Nina finally shows her true colors and goes nuts.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, October 17, 2014 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I loved it Dipo, it ought to start getting good now. After all, November sweeps are right around the corner!

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am so glad Silas finally figured out what Nina was up to.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I think that Ninas baby didn't die . whatever Donna Mills character's name is makes that "soap opera secret face" anytime Nina mentions her baby dying.

Agreed on the Monica/Bobbie's new faces. I think they would look better with wrinkles.

We don't know who really is Nathans father, right?
Cassidine said he was not a match .

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Lurkin, I agree on Nina's baby and that'll come out in weeks to come.
We also don't know who the bad guy is who is Nathan's father....yet.
As for Monica and Bobbie's faces...a lot of stars should have laid off the plastic surgery. They look like plastic dolls.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
How is it that Elizabeth gets paid for being a nurse? All she has done is sit in the room with Jake aka Jason. No one tells her to get to work, I just don't understand it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well darn, I was gone all week and taped the show, just rewound the tape and found I taped at 2 am instead of 2pm.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, October 27, 2014 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, you didn't miss much but you can go to http://soapcentral.com/gh/recaps.php and read a pretty thorough recap.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I don't know about anyone else, but for me, GH has been really great lately. So many big things happening at once! The Nina stealing Ava's baby storyline was so creepy to me. We had an awful crime similar to that happen in real life, about 30 minutes from where I live (except sadly, the mother of the baby was killed). The actress playing Nina plays a great crazy person.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Anyone else thinking that Kiki is actually Nina & Silas' daughter and not Ava's?

Eroica

07-28-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
You reading my mind, Bearlee ?

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Lol that makes three of us!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Same thought here!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yikes, I never thought of that.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I think Ava would know whether or not Kiki was her child. I don't think Kiki is Nina and Silas' child. Madeline paid Ava to break up the marriage and having a child would do that. Besides I think Nina's child is a boy.

Sunrvrose

08-12-2001

Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Help!!! I saw Wed, with Carley, Franko, and Heather on the docks, saw Heather say something about shooting Carley....then I caught it on Friday and Franko spent a lot of time on the dock, looking toward the water.

Did someone shoot Carley and she went into the water or???????? What happened. Nothing was revealed on Friday.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Carly is locked in the warehouse with Shawn, Jordan, and Heather. Franco locked them all in.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is Maurice Bernard leaving GH?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I haven't heard that Lostfan but it is a good question, I can't imagine how the writers would get him out of this problem. But maybe he wants/needs a long vacation so they are going to send him to prison where he will do something amazing, saving the life of the governors daughter or something and therefore be pardoned, LOL.

Sunrvrose

08-12-2001

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
This may be worth nothing, but a couple of years ago I read that Maurice had another 2 year contract.
I think he may be going, but honestly have no idea.

Boy oh boy do I miss "One Life to Live" and AMC.

I am finding the transition between shows and characters slightly problematic, but I am trying to adapt.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i miss OLTL too - who knows if Franco would be different to accept if they hadnt started him with James Franco... i love Roger so much but its a balancing act after all those Todd years :-) and i think maybe i would fully accept the transition from "Starr" to "Kiki" more if they didnt name her "kiki" for goodness sake. :-) "Silas" on the other hand has been a great transition after a few early hiccups...

that said, i love (almost) everything on GH at the moment. I dont see Maurice leaving anytime soon but who knows. There are no rumors or reports on any of the websites though...

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
On the Sonny front...my prediction: Something will happen to the recording Franco made of the confession. Sonny will marry Ava to keep her from testifying against him (he's done that in the past with Carly). Duke will get off, as will Carly because of the recording being destroyed.