TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 11, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran,I thought of you today. I was driving out of town and I looked up and saw a sign that said 'Gorman 1 mile'. I hadto laugh!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I woulda shit myself if I'd seen that!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lmao!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! I know someone who is working in production filming the promo next week. He said they are filming the last show of season ( well I'm assuming last show before hiatus )

So my question is- does anyone know how many shows left before the mid season haitis ? It's November and there can't be many episodes left

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Four left Lostfan, we're halfway through the half season.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I was thinking it ended in November
It seemed like there was around 3 mths before they came back

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, after Nov 30th it starts up again Feb 8th.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have occasionally bumped into comic spoilers but had never heard what they revealed tonight! I'm kind of amazed that something as fundamental to the story as that wasn't more widely spoiled.

My personal theory, before they said he was just lying to protect himself, was that Eugene had something like Aspergers, was very intelligent, and had fixated on being able to cure the zombie disease even though really it was just his own theory, not anything real. So I thought he was telling what he believed to be true, but it wasn't actually true.

Well I still think DC is a sensible place to head to, although now they should definitely try to get back to Rick and gang before they go.

Back to Carol and Daryl next week.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I swear I had not read, heard, or seen any spoilers on this episode....but Damn! I nailed it perfectly in my November 4 post!

If they'd made Eugene less dorky and useless, I probably would have never guessed it.

Btw, I noticed that Cullen Moss (dead Officer Gorman) is actually listed in the credits for this tonight's episode of Resurrection...so I assume he has a bigger role this time.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I love Abraham, felt so bad for him...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lizzie was on Once Upon A Time this week.. she looked evil and will grow into the evil Snow Queen. Hope the poor girl isn't typecast for life!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In case anyone was wondering how the timelines were fitting into each other, I think this is how it is from season 4 through to now. The middle part of Beth's story is hard to pin down to specific days, and the escape might shift a day when we hear more story next week. And of course S5.Day5 and S5.Day6 will expand when we know what Daryl and Carol did. (Believe it or not, this is the mini version of my timeline!)

S4.Day1 In prison, Patrick gets ill, dies, kills Cell Block D.
S4.Day2 Lots ill, Carol kills Karen and David to try to isolate sickness.
S4.Day3 Still sick.
S4.Day4 Rick leaves Carol to fend for herself, ill are dying and turning before they can be made safe, Daryl and co bring meds. Gov, Lily and Meghan are in a camp with Martinez.
S4.Day5 Governor captures Hershel and Michonne at the prison, storms prison, kills Hershel, Meghan bitten, some leave on bus, Michonne stabs Gov, Lily shoots him. Group are split up: Glen at prison with Tara; Maggie, Bob, Sasha together; Daryl and Beth in woods; Carl and Rick in woods; Michonne alone; Tyreese with girls and Judith.
S4.Day6 Rick sick from fight with Gov, nearly dies. Carol saves Tyreese and the girls. Glenn and Tara meet Abraham, Eugene and Rosita.
S4.Day7 Maggie searches for Glenn. Michonne finds Rick and Carl. Daryl and Beth play drinking games and burn down a house.
S4.Day8 Rick kills one of bad gang. Tyreese and Carol find The Grove. Daryl and Beth find the funeral home, Beth taken by a car with cross on it.
S4.Day9 Joe's gang finds Daryl. Lizzie is too friendly with walkers. S5 Beth wakes up in Grady Memorial in Atlanta, she owes Officer Dawn.
S4.Day10 Lizzie kills Mika, Carol kills Lizzie. Abe&Co meet Maggie&Co and save Glenn and Tara in tunnel. S5 Beth earns her keep at the hospital.
S4.Day11 Glenn, Maggie and co reach Terminus and Mary. Joe’s gang ambushes Rick, Michonne and Carl. Daryl is beaten, Rick bites Joe, wins fight.
S4.Day12=S5.Day1 Rick&Co reach terminus, mayhem ensues, locked in Railcar A. S5 Carol and Tyreese hear their shots. Beth still working and being abused at the hospital.
S5.Day2 Tyreese and Carol overhear Martin, Carol zombies up. Rick, Daryl, Bob, Glenn face the trough, Carol saves them all. Big Reunion, all leave Terminus area.
S5.Day3 Group walks all day. Doc tells Beth to give rival doc the wrong drug, killing him. Someone watches Rick’s group.
S5.Day4 Group finds Father Gabriel, go to his church. Bob is bitten on supply run. Beth and Noah try to escape, Noah succeeds. Carol and Daryl follow the cross car. Bob is grabbed by Terminians who eat his leg. Bob returned, Rick and co go after Terminians, Terminians enter church, Rick and co return and kill them. RIP Bob.
S5.Day5 Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Glenn, Maggie take bus to DC but Eugene has sabotaged bus. Others bury dead. Beth decides to kill Doc Edwards but sees Carol wheeled in on stretcher. Nighttime, Abe and co spend night in bookstore, Michonne hears a sound in the bushes and Daryl has returned.
S5.Day6 Abe’s attempts to get to DC endanger group, Eugene reveals he lied and can’t cure the disease. Abe knocks Eugene out and Abe cries.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was telling my friend at work about your timeline. he was shocked that its only been about 1 yr 7mo! i showed him some of your timeline and he was amazed! ty so much!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
did you all notice in the preview they are taking a body to burn in fire...its Beth's size. I think they are trying to trick us into thinking its her...but...they bury their loved ones and burn the rest...so I dont think its Beth

San fran, you sure did nail it!! I am always amazed at how under wraps spoilers are for this show. very cool!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome, I'm a bit obsessed with it now, and get frustrated when they don't give specific time references so I can work out what day they're on!

Yeah, I don't think they'd burn Beth either, particularly when they think her sister Maggie is back at the church. I think perhaps they found a little girl and Carol felt she should be disposed of more properly than other bodies.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Did you all notice the walker that had pooped his pants?! LOL

Alwayzmovin

11-06-2003

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwayzmovin a private message Print Post    
I noticed!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I had to rewind LOL I was LMAO!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Did you all notice the walker that had pooped his pants?! LOL"

I didn't! What scene was that in?

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
i did...lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i think it was the bus crash walkers
she/he was part of a group of walkers that we saw from the back

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they put it in because of the viewers always asking if walkers poop! It was pretty nasty!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
The walker could of poo'd their pants when they were dying :| icko

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They eat flesh and they don't just get bigger until they explode, so it has to come out somewhere. Really they should all be covered in all manner of nastiness.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
You guys crack me up pooped pants and all! I saw it all green hahaha!