TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 05, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 27, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol Karuuna, of course it's that important, because I thought I knew for sure and now I don't know if I do! It's the sort of thing that will keep me up at night! :-)

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
What do you call a zombie prostitute?

A street Walker.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think Darryl has Beth with him.... I think he has Morgan with him..... Next week is Beth's story, and I bet mabe Carol got captured and Daryl on way back to get help from group and comes across Morgan

I think it's to simple for it to be Beth without seeing Beth's story. I don't see any other way to tie in Morgan finding the group. Notice Daryl didnt come back in the car..... Hmm

I am very sad to see Glen and Maggie split from group- not a big fan of the red headed guy and the scientist guy.

So now we are all split up with many different stories. I hate when they did that on lost and I'm hating it with TWD

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, Kitt, just so you know you didn't have to do it for my sake. But hey, if you need it for your own obsession, we've all been there!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Bev!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is the police officer's name Dawn? All I hear is "Don," but that's not a female name as far as I know.

Straight away we saw Noah, hubby and I both said he's the one with Daryl! I'm sure Daryl spoke with a gentle voice, and Noah, I think, would sort of engender that in people. So I'm guessing Noah, with his limp, was saved by Daryl and Carol, told them Beth was there, and either they tried to get in, it was too dangerous, Carol was captured so they went for backup, or their plan was to get Carol in there by pretending to be in need of saving... but then I'm not sure why Daryl and Noah went back to the church.

I bet next week it will be all Abe's group and won't know for a while.

We're all ready half way through this half season!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh good thinking! I hate eps that only feature some of the group. ugh! and next week looks like we wont see the main group either. ugh!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Noah was played by Tyler James Williams, who player the titular role in the sitcom, "Everybody Hates Chris". I couldn't stop thinking of that title when I saw him all beaten up and limping. Poor Chris....

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"but then I'm not sure why Daryl and Noah went back to the church."

If you are referring to the church they all were in last week, I would assume Daryl went back to get help from Rick and the rest of the group, especially if limping Noah was the only person he had to help him save Beth.

By "church", you do mean the church they were all in where they executed people-eater-Garret and pals in last week's episode, right? You're not referring to the funeral parlor where Beth and Daryl stayed for a bit last season when Beth was save-napped are you?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I think Noah's the one Darryl has with him, too. I wondered why Talking Dead asked if we thought Carol wanted to be "saved", but thanks to Kitt it makes sense!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
My thoughts:
Darryl and Carol followed the car to the hospital. While watching they saw Noah escape. Noah told them they don't save strong people, just weak (I believe that is what he told Beth) so Carol volunteers to be "Saved" and Darryl takes Noah back with him to the group to come back and get Carol and Beth.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The church Gareth stormed (and regretted storming) last week. I just meant if they'd decided to make Carol fake injury to get her into the hospital (and save Beth), wouldn't they have first gone for help? Once Carol's in it might go badly quickly, so they would have been better all going for help than having Carol go in and not have back up. I guess Noah could have said that Beth was in immediate danger so Carol thought she had to go in right away.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Last night was okay, we got to see where Beth is..... But boring. Carol, okay.

But next week is going to be really boring! I'm not a fan of the scientist - the red headed guy and his girl. Very upset that writers chose to,send Maggie and Glen with them. Even thought it's there fan base that will get people to watch...... Boring!!!!

I hate when they split up the groups..... I hated it on lost and this is even worse. Bleh

I'm hoping, the group next week decides to head back to ricks group and leaves that dang red headed guy and his scientist geek! Maybe that's why in preview we see red headed guy falls to his knees in tears on railroad track! Haha

Please let it be!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok, I wrote that before seeing next weeks preview on Talking Dead - hmmm

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I kind of think the writers did send Glenn and Maggie with them just so we would be interested in their trip. Abraham's a little one dimensional, Eugene is odd, and Rosita doesn't stand out at all, so a trip with just those wouldn't have interested me much. I don't mind if it's just one episode, but repeated eps of that group might not be fun.

And I meant to mention before, Glenn seems to be conspicuously absent this season so far. Very much going along for the ride. Does that mean something big might happen to him next week, so he gets his fair share of acting this season?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt- I won't spoil here.... But look at my post in the comic book thread ..... (That is if you want to know- which u may already know) 😉

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im thinking scientist guy may die and thats why red head guy is bawling on his knees

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm avoiding as much comic talk as I can Lostfan, sometimes it reveals too much at a later date when you don't expect it!

I wondered that too, Pamy. He would be devastated at that and he did look devastated. Or bad guys took Eugene.

I notice some of you forget the red headed guy's name. I have difficulty with it too. I know he's Abraham, but I have to go round in circles to get to the name, because for some reason the name that pops into my head for him is Gabriel. And now we have the priest it's even worse, because I think of him and think "Father" and the next word that comes out is Abraham (smurfs... don't know if that makes sense in the US) so if the priest is Father Abraham then it just reinforces the fact that the red headed guy is the other name: Gabriel. Which of course he isn't.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Im thinking scientist guy may die and thats why red head guy is bawling on his knees"

"He would be devastated at that and he did look devastated. Or bad guys took Eugene. "

I was thinking along those lines but a little different. I thought maybe he learned that Eugene was not who/what he said he was and really had no information on how to stop the walker plague....that he knew he was just a dorky loser and made up that story to get someone to take care of him.

My only reason for thinking this is because Eugene reminds of of John Lovitz for some reason and I think that's something Lovitz would do. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Off topic:

I had a weird little series of coincidences last night. True story:

I watched Walking Dead. That Officer Gormon guy was a creepy piece of work. The actor didn't look familiar to me but he had a very distinctive look, IMHO. I looked him up. The actor's name is Cullen Moss...apparently he was a regular on One Tree Hill playing some character named "Junk"...but I never saw that show.
http://onetreehill.wikia.com/wiki/Cullen_Moss

Anyhow....right after Walking Dead, I watched Resurrection. Guess what? Cullen Moss had a brief appearance! He was with a group of guys in the restaurant referring to themselves as the True Living who all sat together and he had a couple of lines to say to the waitress.

I googled all over the place but couldn't find verification that was him on Resurrection last night. (I guess roles that small don't always get listed in the credits on imdb.com). However, today I tried again and I did find something that proved to me it was Cullen Moss and that I wasn't just seeing things.
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-RESURRECTION-on-ABC-Sunday-November-9-2014-20141020
(Guest cast is listed in the 3rd paragraph)

So....after I finished watching Resurrection, I watched the second episode of that new show, Constantine, that aired on Friday. Wanna guess who I saw? Yep, there was Cullen Moss again! It was another small role but he had a few more lines than he did on Resurrection. In Constantine he was sitting in the driver's seat of a locked car.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1150144/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Three different shows. Three different characters. Three different networks. In a row.

Help! Why is the ghost of that creepy Officer Gorman following me by haunting my favorite TV shows???

:-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Crazy coincidence! His name sounds like he should be in Twilight.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well if you all saw the preview from "talking dead" than it would make sense that the scientist guy dies- because I never knew Abraham had such violence attached to him.

But I guess you don't know where these people come from and what they've all endured or even if they are ex prisoners.

But the intensity of that scene with Abraham says allot IMO
Plus, you know some of these people in the boring group are going to die..... We have to get Glen and Maggie back to Ricks group somehow.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Sanfran...Gorman is your Twisty LOL

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
My TWISTY???

smiley-scared007

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!