TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hell on Wheels: Archive through September 14, 2014 users admin

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I kept wanting to know more what was happening at the Mormon compound between Cullen and the Swede rather than watch Durant pop his buttons while patting himself on the back for the town he created. Not for one minute do I believe Grant could be so anti-Durant and then turn around and give him control of the railroad rather than send a posse to go find and rescue Cullen. And I believe the father of the girl (who I don't think is 18) is also the father of her child. A man who stands by and lets his son die for something he did will also let his daughter marry another man in order to take the heat off of his own sins. And Elam dead? No way! And how about more episodes next season? Please, AMC!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm so dumb I didn't even think of that but I bet you are on to something with her being younger than she says and father/daughter incest. Seriously will we have to wait an entire year. It's hard for some of these shows to catch on when each season is so far apart from the last one.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I suspected the same thing about her father being the father of the baby. Actually, I can take it even a little farther (thanks to my soap opera viewing :-) )... wonder if she was already pregnant when she hooked up with Cullen. Maybe her father sent her out to the barn to be w/ Cullen, so they could say it was his.

I sure hope that Elam isn't really dead. I'll be heartbroken if he is. :-( He's my second favorite character.

I'm afraid I don't appreciate The Swede (Gunderson, as we now know) like the rest of you do. The day he finally dies I'll be doing a happy dance. I just hate that he's in a position to lord it over Bohannon now.

I hadn't thought H O W could get any better than it already was, but it sure did. I enjoyed it even more this season!! So that there'll be a renewal announcement ASAP.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just ran across this...

Hell On Wheels: Do You Want to See A Season 4?

Do you want to see 'Hell On Wheels' return for Season 4? Take our poll!

<snip>

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/hell-on-wheels/205418/hell-on-wheels-do-you-want-to-see-a-season-4

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks SFJF.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sanfran! On my way to vote a big YES!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
we are half way through season 2 on Netflix. Anyway we can watch Season 3?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, this is sort of "old" news (from Nov 2013), but it hasn't been mentioned here yet, so that sort of makes it "new" news....and the cherry on top is that it's good new news! :-)

'Hell on Wheels' renewed for expanded 4th season

Nov 14, 2013 at 3:30PM

Hell on Wheels is not only coming back for a fourth season, it’s also getting more episodes than ever before. The Western has been picked up for 13 episodes, which will premiere next summer (the first three seasons had 10 episodes each).

The move follows the show’s successful season 3 transition to what’s normally considered a programming dead zone — Saturday nights. AMC programs Western movies on Saturdays, so having an original series from the same genre seemed like a natural fit. In fact, Hell on Wheels averaged 3.3 million viewers with three days of DVR, an increase from the second season.

<snip>

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/14/hell-on-wheels-4th-season/

-------

Yay! Now we'll get to see how it works out for Bohannan as a newly married farmer and his young (pregnant) wife living under the thumb of the crazy Swede in the Mormon settlement!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good news. Isn't Bohannon dreamy ?

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Oh this is such wonderful news! I can't wait for Season 2 to start! And, yes, Lakecat, he is absolutely dreamy!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
http://www.tv.com/shows/hell-on-wheels/community/post/hell-on-wheels-season-4-premiere-date-140138721512/

Something to look forward to.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Heads up!

Hell on Wheels returns to AMC tomorrow night (Sat, Aug 2) for the 4th season!

The last we saw Cullen Bohannan he was living in the Mormon compound under the stern rule of the (evil) "prophet", AKA "The Swede".

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Where the hell (on wheels) is Elam?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Dead....or possibly recovering from a bear attack.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Indians found him and are taking care of him and he will come back with an Indian bride, much to Eva's dismay. He's one of my fav characters and he's already missed half the season.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, you got your wish, Lakecat. Elam is back!

But he's a zombie....

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think he may need a little peyote or something to calm him down.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Seriously, he's gone?/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
He's been gone all along and he was never really "back".

Sure, his body walked back into Cheyenne, but when that bear bit into his brain, it took everything that made him "Elam".

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder why the writers wrote out such a popular character. I saw Common on Ellen a while back and he said it was going to be a good season with some surprises. Apparently so.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh - who was the man that was thrown off the train that was Durant was beating to death and why?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The man thrown off the train was Cambell's man who believed Durant killed his "paramour", so he beat Durant and left him for dead in the previous episode.

Durant was just getting revenge.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh. It looked like a different guy.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pay attention.