TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 01, 2014 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Did NOT see that coming from Teresa!! If she and Eve team up, they will be lethal. Might be kind of fun to have some competition for Kate and Sami.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Teach, the first thing out of my mouth when Teresa placed that fireplace poker in Brady's hand, "the new old Sami has arrived." Wicked evil. By the way, I didn't see it coming either. Surely, John Black is not dead. But, he probably will not remember a thing for months (which would be a rehashed storyline for him). Can't wait to see how deep Teresa digs the hole for herself. 'Cause sooner or later the truth will come out. Too bad Alison is leaving because I agree with you it could be fun watching the havoc Eve and Teresa vs Kate and Sami could produce.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Go, Will! It was so satisfying to see him tell Sami what we've all been thinking.

Pam2 - I hadn't thought of Teresa as the new Sami, but I think you've nailed it!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Sammi is getting her just desserts for all she's ever done, but I'm sick of everyone in Salem giving Abigail a pass. This isn't her first "mistake" like this either! :-( Ms innocent my butt!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I loved how on yesterday's show Abigail FINALLY stopped playing the victim and let Sami have it. And yes Hiyall this isn't her first mistake with a married man.
Does anyone care about the Jordan...Ben...father...story line????

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Irsnappy, I do not. In fact, I don't care about any storyline involving Jordan. I fast forward nearly all of her scenes. I like Ben and I like Rafe. But, Jordan and her constant frowny face, not so much. As for the dad, boring and don't care.

I couldn't help but chuckle when Kate commented to Abigail something along the lines of it was great to see her finally involved with someone [Ben] more age appropriate.

I do believe all this is going to backfire on Sami as she is obviously going too far with her revenge.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I think it will be a bit before Sami ends her tirade and I think it will be because something bad happens because of it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I guess days is taking Sami out the same way she entered! Mean mean and double mean.... Lol

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I loved the scene where Kate and Sami were talking of selling EJ & Stephano's toys. I am enjoying their reign of terror storyline :-)

I agree I do not care for the Jordan story line / character at all

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I was thinking last week that bet Sammi misses EJ and the 2 run off together. after yesterdays show with her flash backs of the 2 of them I am more convinced

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
So Daniel has had Kristen in that closet for about a month now. This is boring.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Sami and Kate make me laugh. When Sami had to come up with the threat Stefano made against Kate, she sure took advantage of the opening. Gonna' miss their interactions.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
1. Since when does "Chad" have a southern accent? Not liking the new guy.

2. What the HECK was up with "Roman's" hair yesterday (sorry - I still think of him as Chris Kositchek!)??? It seemed painfully obvious he was wearing a toupee, and it by some bizarre stretch that was his REAL hair, I'm even more sad for him.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yup - definite toupee. They need to hire a new hair stylist at Days, then!!

Source: http://static.tvgcdn.net/MediaBin/Galleries/Celebrities/J/Jos_Jq/Josh_Taylor/josh-taylor.jpg

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did they get a new Abby?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Not recently. This Abby has been around since before Jack died in the elevator.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I haven't watched in a while and saw her today and she looked different.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm really sad to see EJ go out this way.

Part of me is hoping it was a set up for him to go into the witness protection...

I was hoping Sami and EJ would go off together.
I like him, I hope he has some great project ahead of him.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I would be surprised if EJ is really dead, Lostfan. It wasn't a very dramatic death. I'm guessing he faked it and hE, Sami and the kids will leave town together to be safe from Stefano.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I hope you are right, IHK. I have always enjoyed EJ as a character, so I hold out hope that he will return some day.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I adore James Scott (EJ). His death scene was ridiculous and not fitting for his stature on the show. Taken out by a 2-bit criminal who just breezed into town and took over the DiMera's massive drug cartel overnight? Turned a DiMera henchman against The Family? The employees of underground DiMera do NOT turn, ever. To suggest that this guy would do so for a back woods drug runner like Clyde? Seriously upsetting. And a huge missed opportunity to showcase James Scott's incredible talent. At this point, I don't hold out hope for better writing to send Sami into the sunset.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
That's what makes me think he's not dead, Bicbiz. I think this was arranged and he and Sami will escape Salem with the kids. And nobody important dies on a Friday! (On soaps, I mean!)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
The DiMeras deal drugs!!! I had no idea!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
What!!!! Whrlwnd I also had no idea that they dealt drugs...did EJ know. I guess that could be why his father always has the miracle cure for everyones illness. But I do think EJ is dead.I don't know what that shot that Kristin gave him was about or maybe she was drawing blood for a clone...lol.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, November 01, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
When will the citizens of Salem learn to close doors behind them? Three incidents in two episodes. Must be some kind of soap record!