TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 10, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I do like Helena, or should I say the actress that plays her, she is always entertaining unlike Stavros, why couldn't they bring back the other one, I can't think of his name, the one that Nicholas liked.

Helena would be perfect to unmask the fake Luke and lead the hunt for the real Luke, LOL.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, I did NOT see that coming! So if Victor isn't Nathan's father, who is? What other supervillan has Liesl been warming the sheets with in the past? (boy for someone who was so enthralled with Cesar she sure bed hopped a lot!)

Well I got part of my wish, Stavros is dead. Now for him to STAY dead!

Dipo, I agree on Helena... I like her style of wiked and she is with Luke. I still call her the old bat, however (think Luke has called her that and that's where I got it) It would be great karma for her to be the one who finally recognizes that Fluke is a fake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent, now Victor Cassadine is dead, we think, LOL. Oh, darn did I miss seeing Stavros get killed, crap.

Oh wait, I think it is happening now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There are sure a lot of guns being fired in that facility that no one ever hears, LOL. I guess they have all the rooms soundproofed, LOL>

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the welcome Dipo!

They have to keep one of them alive so the other two who were killed today can go into another deep freeze I'm guessing!

I'm very curious who Nathan's father could be. Obrecht said this man was the most vile of them all.... Fluke?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, Serendipity, wouldn't that be a crackup. Of course I would still like to know who fluke is, LOL.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the other Cassadine brother that you are thinking of is Stefan. Nicholas and Alexis both liked him.

I am also curious about Nathan's father and have been racking my brain about who it could be. He must still be alive because Liesel doesn't want him finding out about Nathan. Like Serendipity said, it could be Fluke or what about Jerry Jax. He's done some pretty bad things and he escaped after the whole poisoning the town incident, right?

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I think Fluke is Jerry Jax

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well Helena showed herself today, rescued the embryo. Does she expect Robin to now be the surrogate?

For a building that was supposed to "blow up" they sure did a stinky job of it! (and it sure took long enough!!!)

Faux Luke is Bill Eckert IMO

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy I think the same thing, he and real Luke are supposed to be lookalikes right? Bill was supposedly killed back in the day when he was posing as Luke and Luke came back to town, I think that is what I remember. Bill and Luke are supposed to be cousins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Helena looks fabulous, but since the building blew up does that mean that Robin and Jason are dead again, LOL.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I agree. That explosion was pretty lame. I think that is how they will explain Jason's new face.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Doubtful on Robin and Jason, although Patrick will probably THINK she's dead again <sigh> GH really needs some new writing blood.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was it Stefan that Nicholas liked?

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
I like seeing the softer emotions of Dr Obrecht. Her emotional hug finding Nathan showed an interesting part of her character. I also liked how she saved Anna and turned the gun on Victor.

Might be fun to see her and Anna become allies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HOLY CRAP, Ava totally ran over Jason. I thought maybe he would jump out of the way and she would just bump him, but she had to have broken both his legs.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ugh ! I absolutely hate the Franco character . He was suppose to be the devil incarnate with James Franco portrayed him. Convincing but the new Franco. Hate the character and the idea that anyone could welcome him back in the "fold".

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
And now I see where the spoiler comes from that says Jason comes back angry after his plastic surgery and that he reverts to being Quartermaine-like.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

Phylis, can't think of her general hospital name, is BUSTED walking.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, when it happened I said, "OOPS, busted!" LOL Nina is her GH name.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Good! She came across too entitled & Bossy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I knew that, Nina, it just made me so happy when she was caught it flew out of my mind, LOL>

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow Dr Monica C has went way too far with the face lifts.... Her face is so stretched out, she doesn't even look real anymore. Kinda sad.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And why wouldn't Elizabeth recognize Jason's "eyes" "mouth" and "teeth" etc etc and his voice!

Are they kidding me with this "who could this John Doe patient be"? Pfffft

Get real producers and writers.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lost, I started watching because of Billy Miller being on and I was shocked at how bad Monica and Bobbie look. Monica can't even seem to open her mouth enough to get her words out and Bobbie looks so bloated. They need to lay off the plastic surgery . They would have looked so much better if they had aged naturally.