TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 13, 2014 users admin

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
thanks Pj! It's a south florida channel that keeps advertising they are going to run the TWD series, and just curious if anyone from here heard about it yet.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
"The innovative cuisine was indeed inspired by the season four finale of Fox’s "The Walking Dead." If you’re salivating at the idea, the burger will be available in London on September 30. The location remains a mystery -- much like your meat -- but you can follow the #TerminusTavern hashtag on Twitter for hot-off-the-grill updates."

This is pretty disgusting for being inspired by Walking Deads "terminus" 😁

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/09/23/human-flesh-burger-cannibalism-walking-dead-miss-cakehead-james-thomlinson

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
noellepv, I noticed your question and that your station is owned by the same co as wnyo (both my 15 stations). And they are starting TWD tomorrow, October 1 at 8, 2 eps. maybe the same on the Fla station.

I'm debating on watching it all again for the 4th time.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not in front of my tv but I think I saw there was a special show on tonight previewing the season. My dvr picked it up so it's probably under The Walking Dead title. I'll check again when I'm at a tv.

Also the show has been renewed for another season! Not that there was much doubt it would be.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
its a 5 min preview :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
oh! I saw it on the list when I was sleepy last night and thought it was a full hour.

Oh well, only four more days!

Alwayzmovin

11-06-2003

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwayzmovin a private message Print Post    
I've been taping the marathon this week. Last season was when I started watching this series, so I'm really tickled I can catch up on previous seasons.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, October 09, 2014 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
In my area of Detroit channel 20 is playing the walking dead. We have antenna so it is not a cable channel. It was a surprise to see on regular tv. It must of started at 9pm as I was watching survivor before that. So anyone without cable and who doesn't want to pay to see this show you can now find it on regular tv.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is a spoiler .... 1st 4 min of the opening scene on tomorrow's season premier show!

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-first-4-minutes-of-season-5-the-walking-dead

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lost. Man, that was scary!! How in the world are they going to get out of this? Is there anyone left on the outside to come help them? I can't remember from last season.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Carol and Tyrone and baby Judith are on the outside.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm holding out until tonight!!

At the end of last season Tyreese, Carol and baby Judith are about a day or two away from Terminus. Who knows where Beth is...

I did two versions of the timeline for the last half of the season, because although Carol et al. and Rick et al.'s groups had time markers linking them, they didn't (that I noticed) link Glenn et al.'s group to the others until the end. I post one version of the time line back in this archive https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6465/12870716.html&lm=1396485392 but I'm posting the other one, which has Glenn et al. in the railway carriage for only one night before Rick arrived, which seems more likely. So here's where we are. S4.Day5 is the same day as the assault on the prison (and S4.Day1 was about 15 months from the start of the series when Rick woke up in hospital).

S4.Day5 continued
S4E9-S4E10 The bus headed East on the highway. Maggie, Sasha and Bob head towards the river. Tyreese escapes through the woods with Lizzie, Mika and Judith. Daryl and Beth follow a similar route. Carl and Rick leave, reach dirt road, head towards a town. At the prison, Michonne picks up two walker pets, puts Hershel’s head out of its misery, leaves, choosing not to follow footprints. Maggie insists on finding Glenn and the bus. Carl and Rick look for cover, find supplies in a bar. Maggie and co. find the bus, empty it of walkers, but Glenn isn’t there. Glenn wakes up at the prison in a guard tower, grabs supplies and body armour, fights his way out, picking up a shellshocked Tara. Tara says Lily was swarmed in the field. At the road Glenn and Tara meet three others. Tyrese and girls stop to feed baby Judith. Lizzie tortures rabbits. Beth wants to track the others but Daryl is shutting down. Rick and Carl spend the night in a house. Michonne spends the night in a car and dreams of her boyfriend, Mike, and their son.
S4.Day6
S4E9-S4E12 Rick is unconscious, Carl is mad at him. Carl goes for supplies, narrowly escapes walkers and eats 112oz of chocolate pudding. In the woods Judith keeps crying, attracting walkers, Lizzie muffles her as Tyrese tries to save people at the rail tracks. Carol helps the girls, Tyrese doesn’t know Carol killed Karen and welcomes her. Carol saw end of the prison battle and tracked them as they fled through the woods. A dying man tells them to keep to the tracks, place at the end is safe for children. Glenn and Tara taken by Abraham, Eugene and Rosita by truck, heading to DC to help Eugene save the world. Glenn wakes and demands they stop so he can find Maggie. Tara says they passed the bus three hours ago. Eugene kills truck as well as walkers, all follow Glenn back towards the bus. Michonne walks with her pets in a herd of walkers, kills them all and heads back to follow the footprints. Daryl and Beth follow children’s footprints and find the recently eaten people on the rail tracks. Rick’s heavy breathing scares Carl. Further along the rail tracks Tyreese and co. find a sign saying “Sanctuary for all.” Daryl and Beth spend night in a car trunk.
S4.Day7
S4E9-S4E14 Daryl is still being sullen, Beth wants a drink with her snake so they walk, find golfhouse, kill walkers, find Peach schnapps but Daryl says she deserves better. Rick wakes up and makes up with Carl. Michonne finds them and cries. Maggie, Sasha and Bob are in the fog, facing walkers, six bullets left, follow rail tracks and find a sign to Terminus. Maggie wants to head to sanctuary, Sasha wants to find higher ground. Daryl and Beth find house with moonshine, like Daryl’s father’s. Play drinking games, Beth insults Daryl and he pees in the corner and pulls her outside to learn to use the crossbow. Daryl cries, they burn down the house. Tyreese and co spend the night under a railway bridge.
S4.Day8
S4E11-S4E14 Michonne and Carl have breakfast then go for supplies. Rick rests in house. Gang enters Rick’s house, Rick hides under bed, seen by gang member, kills one of gang, escapes. Rick finds Michonne and Carl and they head off. Maggie runs off from Sasha and Bob to head towards Terminus. Bob wants to follow so they can stay together. Maggie leaves messages for Glenn to go to Terminus. Rick and co follow the rail tracks, find carriage with Terminus sign. Glenn finds a sign for Terminus. Carol tells Mika she needs to toughen up, Tyreese finds a walker on the tracks but Lizzie won’t let him kill it. Tyreese and co find a house in The Grove to stay for the night, can see Beth’s burning house. Daryl teaches Beth to track, she hurts her foot, stop at “Beloved Father” gravestone and hold hands, find funeral home with signs people were there recently. Nighttime, walkers invade the funeral home, Daryl and Beth are split up, Beth seems to be taken by a black car.
S4.Day9
S4E13-S4E15 Daryl follows a long way behind the car, finds a railroad crossing and sits. Lizzie plays with a walker but Carol kills it, Lizzie freaks out. Glenn finds a message from Maggie. Joe’s gang from Rick’s house find a despondent Daryl. Bob and Sasha try to catch up with Maggie, Bob kisses Sasha but she will not follow him. Sasha climbs to top of building and spots Maggie, reunites, goes to find Bob. Lizzie thinks the walkers don’t want to kill her, just change her to be like them. Burnt walkers invade the Grove and Carol and co have to kill them all. Maggie and Sasha catch up with Bob. Lizzie knows what she has to do.
S4.Day10
S4E14-S4E15 Daryl hunts bunnies and fights with Len. Rick, Michonne and Carl follow the rail tracks, bet on a chocolate bar. Tyreese and co decide to stay at the house for now. Lizzie kills Mika so she can turn walker. Abraham wants to stop and rest, Glenn gives Eugene his riot gear in return for keeping walking. Maggie’s next sign is still wet, at entrance to tunnel with walker noises. Abraham and co take safe route and find a car; Glenn and Tara enter tunnel. Eugene stops at the tunnel exit, meets Maggie, Sasha and Bob, all drive into tunnel to rescue Glenn and Tara. Carol kills Lizzie. Joe says Daryl should stay with the group and learn the rules, Len sets up Daryl but others beat Len to death. Carol tells Tyreese she killed Karen, Tyreese forgives her. Glenn, Maggie and co spend the night in the tunnel.
S4.Day11
S4E14-S4E16 Rick, Michonne and Carl check snares, a man’s attacked by walkers but they can’t save him. Daryl and Joe’s gang find a sign for Terminus, Joe says they’re tracking a man who killed their mate, and he is heading there. Daryl sees Michonne’s chocolate wrapper on the tracks. Carol, Tyreese and Judith get back on the rail tracks and head to Terminus, still a few days away. Glen, Maggie and co reach Terminus and find crops, laundry and Mary. Nighttime, Michonne wonders if Terminus is legit. Joe’s gang ambushes Rick and co. Joe puts a gun to Rick’s head, Michonne is beaten, Carl almost raped. Daryl tries to intervene and is beaten. Rick bites Joe in neck, overcomes others, stabs Carl’s rapist repeatedly.
S4.Day12
S4E16 Rick says being back with Daryl means everything, keeping them safe is all that matters. Rick and co approach the Terminus from the back, bury weapons just in case. Carl worries about his dark thoughts. Enter Terminus, welcomed by Gareth. Terminus members have Glenn’s stuff, Rick grabs a Termini, others lie about where the stuff comes from. Mayhem ensues. Shots from above herd group past human bones, calls of help from shipping containers, into candle room with message “Never again,” “Never trust,” “We first, always” and names on the floor. Out into yard and they are surrounded. Gareth makes them drop weapons and get into railcar, inside are Maggie, Glen, Abraham and co. Rick says Terminus gang are stupid because they’re screwing with the wrong people.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I adore you!!! TY so much!!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ps the color coding is perfection!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thank you! This season I hope they're going to stick together so I'll only need black! Oh, and maybe a pretty pink for Beth.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
omg! so intense!!! I cried twice, so many happy moments along with the most gruesome moments!...love this show!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
This episode was AMAZING!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
About five minutes in, the bat was behind Glenn and I was beginning to heave, and that after having my notebook over my face (not even peeking) during what had gone on before! If what they showed matched what my imagination thought happened I'm amazed AMC let them show it.

If anyone didn't bother watching Talking Dead... GO WATCH TALKING DEAD!!!! Lots of extra info and things you might have missed. In particular:

. number one in the line at the killing trough was Hippy Sam from when Rick and Carol found the couple at the house and then the girl was eaten. That's how Rick's watch was in the storage room, as he'd given it to Sam.
. Terminus Mary is Gavin's mum, and it was Gavin's brother (the one killed at the end of last season) that the butcher was... butchering. They eat everyone!
. it was Michonne's sword sheath thing that Michonne had shaped into shivs at either end, her sword is no longer (left at Terminus)
. the Terminians put weak people (and troublemakers) into the railcars straightaway, but give strong people a choice. Abraham, Glenn and co. were offered people-meat and they said they weren't interested in staying, they needed to go to DC, so they were herded to the railcar.

Also hope people stayed around for the sneak peek of next week. The one at the end of the show had Morgan!! He was heading towards Terminus then saw Rick's defaced sign and went another way. The trail he followed had an X in a circle, which I think is probably the way the remaining Terminians went, and is a sign to other Terminians fleeing behind them (the sign was like a railway crossing sign). Talking Dead's sneak peek introduced Father Gabriel, who I strongly suspect, given some of the trailers we saw, will lead us to Beth.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
who got the 2nd code word for the contest tonight?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ops just found it!
fyi they are walkers approaching
enter at amc.com/deadcarpet

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable! As if it wasnt bad enough that this plague of zombies has taken over the world and reduced civilization to rubble, these creeps at Terminus lure in the remaining healthy humans and slaughter them for meat! Seeing that body getting cut up and the slick production level of blood draining, chained body parts and killing, was horrific. How many people must have been murdered there over time!
Glenn almost died twice! If it wasnt for Carol none would have been saved. She almost destroyed that awful town by herself--a true hero.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The body they were cutting up was the brother of the leader of Terminus. He was the one Rick shot dead.

So not only do they lure people in, but they are so desensitized, they eat their own dead relatives.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So awesome!

Here Are The 10 Most OMG Moments From 'The Walking Dead' Premiere

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/13/walking-dead-premiere_n_5976272.html?1413210872&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I went back to watch the trailer again, and being that Gareth is still alive and with ricks group...... Wondering how they come upon,him again.