TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 29, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 29, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lostin, yeah, if someone hadn't seen the latest episode, it probably seemed like I came up with the oddest off topic comment....LOL

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
This episode has put me off ever using gardening shears again.

And may I say how much I LOVE Myrtle!

Crotchless Panties for Everyone!! Hooray!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i couldnt even watch many scenes. I have about 20 min to go on this ep. I was reading TWOP sites comments and think I may just delete this ep. didnt like this one

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 17, 2014 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Pretty soon I won't be able to keep up with whose is dead and who is dead but still walking around.When the episode began I could not remember whose service was being held. I obviously watch too much tv..........

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
OMG what a show... what a show. "That ain't magic, that's antihistamine." rofl She is sooo vile and I just love her.

And "A living doll and all my own." OMG this show has it all. You can't tell who is dead or alive or do we really care? They are all so awesome.

This last show was a blood bath.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
My dvr only recorded the 1st 20 minutes or so!!!! Anyone fill me in, please. :-) I am so confused. lol

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
With all the happenings on this episode I can't imagine what they could possibly do for the finale.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I'm behind on my viewing and only saw the Stevie Nicks episode last night. Does anyone know the name of the song she sang to close out the episode? I'd not heard it before, loved it and I need to get a copy of it immediately, if not sooner. Thanks!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
it is called:
Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You.

Written for Joe Walsh
Inspired by Joe Walsh

[After meeting Joe Walsh] I remember thinking, I can never be far from this person again... he is my soul. He seemed to be in a lot of pain, though hid it well. But finally, a few days later, (we were in Denver), he rented a jeep and drove me up into the snow covered hills of Colorado... for about two hours... He wouldn't tell me where we were going... but he did tell me a story of a little daughter that he had lost. To Joe, she was more than a child... she was three and a half... and she could relate to him.

I guess I had been complaining about alot of things going on on the road, and he decided to make me aware of how unimportant my problems were, if they were compared to worse sorrows. So he told me that he had taken his little girl to this magic park whenever he could, and the only thing she EVER complained about was that she was too little to reach up to the drinking fountain.

As we drove up to this beautiful park, (it was snowing a little bit), he came around to open my door and help me down, and when I looked up and saw the park... his baby's park, and I burst into tears saying, 'You built a drinking fountain here for her... didn't you?' I was right, under a huge beautiful hanging tree, was a tiny silver drinking fountain... I left Joe to get to it, and on it, it said, 'dedicated to HER and all others who were too small to get a drink.'

So he wrote a song for her [Emma's Song] and I wrote a song for him... 'This is your song...' I said... to the people... but it was Joe's song. Thank you, Joe, for the most committed song I ever wrote... But more than that, thank you for inspiring me in so many ways. Nothing in my life ever seems as dark anymore since we took that drive.
~Stevie Nicks Timespace liner notes, 1992

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thank you SO much, Terolyn! I am, of course, a total mess what with the pain my eyes are experiencing trying to keep the tears from spilling out! (I'm at work.) What a beautiful story (as you know). Thanks again for the song title -- I'm off to iTunes to buy it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What a fun finale :-) It was one of those things where you think it's over, but ohhhh, there's more...and more!

I think my favorite line of the night was when Madison woke up from her hell nightmare and said "It was Horrible! I was stuck in a network musical. It was the live version of The Sound of Music. I wasn't even the lead. I was Liesl!"
LOL

And for the heck of me I had no idea what Myrtle yelled, so I turned on the CC and she yelled "Balenciaga!"

All I can see online is that it's a "Spanish fashion designer known for his stark elegant designs (1895-1972)". So I am more baffled.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I was wondering the same Naja. I can only think it was a fitting end to her quirky fashionista character. At the very end her final moment, she cried out to her god - Balenciaga.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arggg, just watched the finale and my recording stopped before the end of the show . Did it only overrun by only a couple of minutes? Where I was didn't seem like the end.

I've padded Saturday's listed 1hr 10min show by an extra 15 minutes, is that enough, anyone know?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I just checked my Tivo recording and the finale was 1:11, so an extra 15 minutes will cover it all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Egbok! Very annoying!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that a couple days have gone by since the finale, I can be less ambiguous.

I was really pissed off that Misty had to die. Out of everyone, I thought she deserved to live.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see what the story line is next season. I am assuming that the coven was a one season deal.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
What was said on my tv schedule and what the channel actually aired (which my dvr recorded) was all messed up. It cut off the second to last ep and some of the last. It was off by 30min each episode? I got to watch the second to last on Demand but the last one is not yet so I can piece together what I saw!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My recording only missed about five minutes on this last episode (maybe less) and has been okay for the other episodes. I have been very confused by some of it but I put that down to paying less attention because of my slight loss of interest (which always snowballs). I often just hang around here hoping someone will tell me what I should have noticed ;).

Both the AHS seasons I've seen (the first and then this one) have been a mixture or excellent moments but so many just "what?" moments. I don't know if I will watch a season four. Unless it's about zombies.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another satisfying season, but I preferred one and two over this one. The storyline seemed to get muddled. Asylum was my favourite, the story was all there for me. Still, I can't wait to see what they come up with for season 4. I didn't realize the Axeman was real, Madame Lalarie yes. I played a video game a few years ago loosely based around the history and I looked it up. I wished I hadn't.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Did they ever address who poured acid on Cordelia's face? And, yes, I wanted Misty to stay to the very end too. I loved her character!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Windowbox, we found out the acid stunt was ordered by the Delphi organization to make Cordelia become dependent on Hank so that he would be able to have access to kill the whole coven. But it made Cordelia stronger instead of weaker.

They never showed which person specifically did it, but it wasn't someone in the coven or Hank.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Naja! Now I can officially put AHS on the shelf until next season!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for the fourth season to be a vampire tale...but "Freak Show" sounds interesting!

----------------

Chiklis Joins 'Coven' Principals for Next 'Horror'
LOS ANGELES March 29, 2014 (AP).

Michael Chiklis is ready to freak out.

The actor is joining the "American Horror Story" family for the anthology series' fourth season, subtitled "Freak Show." The Emmy-winning star of "The Shield" will portray the ex-husband and father of characters played, respectively, by Kathy Bates and Evan Peters.

<snip>

Murphy explained the setting for the upcoming series "is not a circus and is not carnival, it's a freak show," adding that it was Lange who came up with idea of her character.

Lange will play a German expat in 1950s Jupiter, Fla., who is a "collector of freaks," said Bassett, who continued, "(She) will do anything — and I don't know what 'anything' might be — to keep this dying cottage industry alive just a little bit longer."

<snip>

Full article here:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/chiklis-joins-coven-principals-horror-23110544

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks for this update Sanfran. I'll be watching for sure.