TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2014 users admin

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I don't really care she's leaving either.. I too never really warmed up to her but then again she wasn't really a main feature so could be writers fault! Although I never liked Prentiss (sp?) either!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She left her badge and ID card with Reid, and the previews kept saying one wouldn't return. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... when they were on the plane and she sent a text, she was texting Hotch to tell him she was leaving.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was foreshadowed in several ways too, throughout the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As long as it wasn't Garcia or Reid.. or Hotch .. or um anyone but her almost..

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching the last three episodes of this season that I missed while I was out of the country. HELL of an ending! But I am so tired of not being able to see what is going on because the screen is mostly black. I guess the producers think that heightens the drama, but it just gives me a headache trying to see what is going on. I HATE black movies. I HATE black television. I hope they don't continue on this trend, or I might just have to give up this series, even though I like it.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
So true Juju. CSI is the same, hubby used to joke that they can't be very good detectives if they can't locate the light switches.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Number three against the black scenes. I hate not being able to see what is happening. This is not the only program that uses this tactic. Almost all "law and order" programs and those that use suspense as part of the story black out the screen.

Enough! More light please!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just used the brightness setting on my TV. Worked wonders.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
That may work for you, but when someone already has visual problems, it does not help.

Thanks anyway!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I can't see for crap, frankly. Just thought I'd share because I had to brighten to see most tv shows these days, and it helped a lot. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have tried that Karuuna but I can't find anything on the tv menu that lets me control brightness or contrast. It is annoying.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's usually under the menu item called "picture.'

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
okay just me but why does everyone that just walks away from the team feel they need to leave their credentials with Reid. Gideon did it and now Alex. Poor Reid he gets to do the dirty work.

All the way through the two ep arc kept wondering if there would be any police force left when it was all said and done.

Btw love love the Doctor Who reference with the toys total fangirled on that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I actually do like Jennifer Love Hewitt, but I am finding it hard to imagine her as a series regular.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to CBS as a series regular — this time among the cast of Criminal Minds. She will play seasoned undercover agent Katie Callahan – joining Joe Mantegna, Thomas Gibson, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, AJ Cook and Kirsten Vangsness; her character will be introduced in the series' 10th season premiere, Wednesday, October 1.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/jennifer-love-hewitt-criminal-minds-cbs/

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Naja, ditto what you said!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that is going to be weird, maybe she will dress "copish" and not have her eyelashes. She might be believable then.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Something out of the blue just hit me....I think mainly because I am a mega Clint Eastwood movie fan (not so much his politics...LOL)

I noticed Jennifer's character's last name is Callahan! That's Dirty Harry's last name. Harry Callahan.

Maybe she will be a cop who doesn't follow the rules, like Dirty Harry Callahan.

I'm just having fun tossing things around about this :-)

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I am not happy about it. I hope I do not lose interest. I have lost interest in a few show that I always watched. Don's care for her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the first preview for season 10 with Jennifer in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dXsH3KSVQs

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I love JLH, and the few shots I'v seen show her with shorter hair, with a bit of attitude. Looking forward to it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Shamar Moore is supposed to be going back to his old job for 2 days on 'Young and Restless' starting Wednesday.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
So I wasn't sure how I would like JLH on CM but she actually fit in well IMO! The first case of the season however was so creepy!

On another note Kerr Smith guest starred and it took me a minute to realize who he was ( DAWSONS CREEK) but his hair is so gray now, I wonder if they colored it or if that was his real hair?!!