TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 22, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! they are lovely!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If you DONT want to see possible spoilers than don't look at this...... LOL
Interesting read about the breakdown of the trailer

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/08/05/the-walking-dead-trailer-offers-clues-to-spoilers-death-2162919?lt_source=external,manual#!bwt755

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sounds plausible to me :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Interesting, but, if true, this could be a spoiler.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
'Walking Dead' Character Daryl Dixon May Be Gay, Creator Hints

Could speculation about a main "Walking Dead" character being gay be true?

Fans of the popular AMC zombie show have long questioned the sexuality of one of the lead characters, Daryl Dixon. Now, creator Robert Kirkman is addressing the rumors after he was directly asked about Daryl's sexuality in the letter column to "The Walking Dead" #130.

He told ComicBook.com, “All I can say is that it’s been discussed. We have very specific ideas about Daryl’s sexuality (or the seeming lack thereof), and if there’s ever a quiet period in the show where he’s not consistently distracted by crossbowing... we’ll tackle it in the show.”

Kirkman also reportedly stated that AMC "absolutely would" allow the show's creators to make Daryl gay.

This revelation comes in wake of a recent blog on HuffPost that questioned: why are there no gays on "The Walking Dead"?

Don't click this link if you don't want to know this possible spoiler:

LINK to huffingtonpost

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting indeed. I can't think of any time they've made him do anything where we would think either way. Not much time for love in the zombie apocalypse though.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Seriously? The world is filled with zombies and someone's concern is "why aren't there any gays?" on the Walking Dead? I have way MORE questions than that!

If zombies walk so slow, how the hell did they ever take over in the first place?!

And why the heck don't more people take over some of the nice houses we've seen and just kill the zombies as they arrive? They could farm in between and construct fences - live in a nice place for crying out loud! .

And why would one group of cannibals decide the only food they're going to eat are the non-zombies there by deleting the number of non-zombies in the world?

Sorry - Not to offend anyone but I just have so many more questions then whether it's a diverse group or not!

How the hell did zombies even start?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And why the heck don't more people take over some of the nice houses we've seen and just kill the zombies as they arrive? They could farm in between and construct fences - live in a nice place for crying out loud!

They tried that at Hershel's farm! The hordes(sp?) are just too much. I guess they could have worked on better fences.

And why would one group of cannibals decide the only food they're going to eat are the non-zombies there by deleting the number of non-zombies in the world?

I think because they think they can control the walkers, but other humans are always more of a threat because they can think for themselves.

I have lots of storyline related questions too, but it doesn't mean we can't ponder others! The show is essentially a soap opera, and the characters' private lives matter - we have to care about them enough to watch.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
As I recall, when they lived in the prison, which had some pretty impressive fences and the weight of the zombies still brought them down.

I am imagining the flesh of the undead doesn't have the same appeal as the flesh of the living.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I actually meant most of my questions in jest but thank you, Kitt, because those were good answers!

I guess I shouldn't have deleted the smiley faces before posting?!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am guessing they cant eat zombies because the carry 'the disease'

I think this season they are going to explore the root cause of the zombies

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The humour did come across Kappy, I just wasn't entirely sure either :-).

I think I read that the spin off show might show more of the start of the disease, but I'm not sure if that was actually from the producers or just from people speculating about it. I'm pretty sure they said one thing they liked about this series was that they will never know what caused it. But then they started the whole Eugene storyline, and it's possible that might show us more.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I am guessing they cant eat zombies because the carry 'the disease'"

But, Pamy, the living already have the disease.

I think they don't eat zombies because they are disgusting.....like eating road pizza.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooh thats right!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kitt - I do appreciate all the info you came up with - Thank you!

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Just started this show a week ago. My husband and are on the 3rd season. We love it!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Possible spoiler alert for demise of a main character in season 5

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5763300?1409837186&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

Anyone who looked? Dd you see a bat? Hmmm I didnt

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You have to click and watch the trailer, and then I think it's there about 2 minutes in. It's very brief, so can't be sure.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, but the link you posted in Aug broke down the trailer and they think its a red herring and it's not the 'main' character but another character that will get whacked.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pam - I realized it was the same after the fact.

Also Double WOW!!!

another zombie show coming to AMC!!
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/05/walking-dead-companion-series/

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I don't care about spoilers, I just want this show to start up again. I miss it, badly.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here is another trailer preview....

I don't know how _____ is going to get out of this! Hmmm

http://comicbook.com/2014/09/08/the-walking-dead-season-5-premiere-trailer-never-let-your-guard-/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I still say its a red herring. Either that or they are preparing us for that death. Did you see someone in the trailer we hadnt seen in awhile? YAH!

Can you believe this time last year I hadnt watched any eps of this show?! LOL

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I also call "Red Herring!".

The producers are SO careful and SO infuriatingly tightlipped when it comes to spoilers I can't imagine they would create and release a trailer that reveals one of the biggest spoilers of the series.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
South Florida WTCN West Palm Beach channel 15 is going to be showing the Walking Dead sometime this fall, does anyone know when and the time? I tried looking it up but I can't find any info on it, can you?

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
The Walking Dead will start on Sunday Oct. 12th. It's usually on the AMC channel, so not sure about the channel you're talking about.