TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through September 25, 2014 users admin

Cokegirl

03-08-2004

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cokegirl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else get confused when they were talking about Gibbs' wives? Shannon was his first wife. And I've never even heard of Stephanie and I never can remember the wife's name that is/was with the FBI guy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
1. Shannon
2. not sure of name
3, Diane (also married to Fornel)
4. Stephanie - she was on a couple of times, once when her husband was kidnapped and she came to Gibbs for help

Hollis Mann, the woman on this week's show, was a girlfriend

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NCIS LA; Did anyone get a good look at the guy she was supposed to shoot? I couldn't tell if it was someone we were supposed to know and if that was why she missed. Seemed like a deliberate miss to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, it looks like maybe a NCIS;New Orleans is being considered. I like shows set in NO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At least NO should make for some interesting stories, but I don't know that I've got room for another NCIS.

The NCIS:LA story... Hetty said she blamed herself, well she should! I thought it defied belief that she would send Kensi on such a dangerous and personal mission.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Two words…Scott Bakula and I'm there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There was an article in the Times-Pic a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like NCIS:NO is happening.

My only issue with it is I have lived in NO for over 40 years and I can't understand a damned thing a couple of them were saying on these past two episodes. WTH is up with these crazy French or southern-drawl accents?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Lexie, turn on your captioning. I have to do that with a lot of British shows. Won't those people ever learn to speak English.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL lexie, i know you live there, but for the most part they sound alot like my family from baton rouge and lafeyette

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Kitt - I completely agree about Hetty. I was so mad when she admitted that she knew what she was sending Kensie into. Ugh.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/04/29/ncis-finale-to-pay-tribute-to-ralph-waite/?intcmp=features

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the tribute show, they did a really nice job doing a story and having the funeral.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight and NCIS New Orleans starts as well!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
WooHoo!!!! Good looking, sexy, older men night!!!! Mark Harmon and Scott Bakula!!!! I think I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
LOL Cass! I'm with you!! Hope NCIS NO is good. I've enjoyed both of the other NCIS shows for many years and look forward to another good one.

Interesting article with some teasers for the upcoming season. Also a video of behind the scenes of NCIS/NO. BEWARE: The video will automatically start playing with an ad first.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/NCIS-Season-12-Spoilers-Ziva-Return-1087400.aspx

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Loved BOTH NCIS and NCIS NO tonight! I know where I'm spending my Tuesday evenings!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Of course I had to watch NCIS NO last night. My biggest complaint are the locations. The most glaring one was when they were in the Lower Ninth to interview gang members and then the TV reporter said they were reporting from the Westbank (of which I have been a resident for over 40 years). The Lower Ninth is at least 15 miles away from the WB (depending where you are on the WB), and you have to cross the bridges over Mississippi River and the Intracoastal Canal to get to the Lower Ninth from the WB.

And don't even get me started on the "eggs creole" that he made for breakfast.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too, Lexie. Some of the accents were a little over the top but over all, I really enjoyed it.

What was it about the eggs?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, for one thing there is no such thing as eggs creole, much less "eggs creole with hollandaise sauce." And then he said he made andouille sausage. Andouille is sausage for gumbo and other dishes - it isn't a breakfast sausage. And a beignet is fried dough with powdered sugar on it. You eat your beignets with milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate or coffee. You don't eat a beignet with lemonade.

Those are just the tip of the iceberg about everything that is wrong with this show. People are going bat-shit crazy on the New Orleans pages and threads about this show. They are not happy.
The show needs to hire a "consultant" who is actually from here.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I beg to differ that there's no such thing as Eggs Creole Benedict. There is. Also I would drink lemonade with my beignet if that was all I could get (I'd prefer water) as I can drink none of your listed drinks. While lemonade might not be the usual or typical drink some of us can't consumer milk or caffeine and lemonade would be my drink of choice over the others.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL now lexi...the girl that said it is a yankee so she just doesn't knw better ;)
i didn't hear the benedict part of the eggs creole and you are right and yuck! but i have made scrambled eggs with tomatoes, green peppers and onions with andouille.

i am sorry to hear people in New Orleans are upset, but i get it. I was in college in Dallas when the show Dallas came out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy... there is eggs benedict, but there is no such thing as eggs creole. There is shrimp creole (which is disgusting and I can barely bring myself to eat it after 40-something years down here - I prefer cajun over creole). Two days later, and these people on the New Orleans blogs are still trying to figure out what the hell are eggs creole.

And you would be the only person in the Crescent City who would drink lemonade with their beignets. Good luck with that because Cafe DuMonde doesn't serve lemonade.

Everything that could go wrong with how this show portrayed New Orleans went wrong in the first episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is shrimp creole:

As you can see, it is a tomato-based stew that is served over rice. Thus, there is no such thing as eggs creole with hollandaise sauce.

http://www.nolacuisine.com/2008/04/13/shrimp-creole-recipe/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually Texannie, I loved scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, Lexie-girl, I have only been to NO a few times and I know that Beignets are a morning food, LOL and would be horrible with lemonade.