TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 29, 2014 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes she did. Did they ever say whether it was her mother's dress?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Yes, Martha said that Kate's father brought it to her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Overall, I thought it was one of the better season ending episodes for Castle. Of course, there isn't a lot of suspense for the viewers because we know there can't be a Castle without Castle but it may be fun to see how they play it out. They'll end up marrying them eventually.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, I know Lanie said that Kate's dad brought it to her but I just inferred from that statement that it was Kate's Mother's dress. Glad that y'all agree with me.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That was definitely Kate's mom's dress. After Kate tried it on, Lanie told her, "Your mother had excellent taste".

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
this episode totally annoyed me....it was just rediculous.....and then no wedding.....phewy

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Oh thank goodness Irsnappy!! I thought I was the only one. LOL Gave myself a headache with all the eye rolling. She really forgot she was married? And it happened to be to a con artist? And her mother whom she idolizes had a dress the whole time that just appears dry-cleaned and ready to go when her first choice is destroyed in a freak flooding? And who the heck actually calls it a cliffhanger when the star's fate is unknown (ya, sure they will kill off the Castle from Castle woo so suspenseful LOL). I think the regular writers started their summer vacation an episode early. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree that this last show of the year was stupid.

Kate's role was so out of character.

The real Kate wouldn't steal a garage door opener.

The real Kate wouldn't cling onto Castles arm and look dreamily up at him.

The real Kate wouldn't fall all over herself because Castle offered to come help her.

Come on, a house in the Hampton's big enough that it held the whole wedding party and guests and could be set up at a moment's notice.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
You are so cynical! (Just kidding.) Sometimes I just like to suspend reality and go with the fantasy.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Watched it...it was ok. The only twist was the mobster getting turned over to those other guys, whoever they were.
The Hamptons house was kinda ridiculous.."i know, we could hold it,at our house in the Hamptons". Guess they had forgotten about that one and yes, who has a dress on standby. Of course Castle will be ok, the show is called Castle.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Most of these shows are at their best when they are doing the stuff that made them successful in the first place. Investigate an interesting crime and have some good banter between the characters. The "special" stuff is usually painful.

The Castle season ending/beginning special cliff-hanger episodes are always stupid or below par. This was actually one of the better ones.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I expect this show to be funny and not exactly accurate....evidenced by Castle wearing a bullet proof vest that says "WRITER" on it!

On my TIVO, the title description for Castle is listed as "Comedy, Crime Drama". The first of those three words pretty much says it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree . . . .
Nathan Fillion โ€@NathanFillion ยท 34m
โ€œ@Real702Heat: @NathanFillion You looked handsome driving that Mercedes! What model was it? Bcuz the 1 on fire was not the same.โ€

SHHHH!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh Dipo....good eye

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Castle's CIA Daddy probably has something to do with this .......

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I too was highly annoyed by this whole episode. I know it's supposed to be a comedy, but this is why I don't watch half hour comedies. Just too painful and not funny. I feel cheated by this whole episode. Not a happy viewer here at all.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You watch Castle for serious drama?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jimmer. I liked the show it was a typical fun caper that they have to solve and adding all the wedding problems was kind of entertaining, I am bummed they aren't married, and I loved her dress it was fantastic!!

But didn't that burning car look like it was a different color? They are usually more careful about those details, I couldn't have told it was the wrong kind of Mercedes like Real702Heat sent in his tweet.

I was annoyed because we didn't get to see what happened on the road but I imagine that is for next season.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I like the second dress much better! The first one....not my taste at all lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You watch Castle for serious drama?

Of course not, Jimmer! I love the silliness of this show. But this episode was like a sitcom. When you can see plot entanglements coming from a mile away, it's just not funny. It's irritating. Usually this show is clever and fun. Didn't like this episode at all. Especially when we were promised a wedding and then they snatched it away at the last minute. I feel bait and switched.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Oh I understand. Oddly enough though I'm the opposite. I get more annoyed when they try for serious drama and fall short. Keeping a balance on a show like this is a real trick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Castle

SEASON PREMIERE
Monday 10|9c

On the most important day of their lives, why did the love of her life vanish? The search for Castle begins tomorrow!

So excited!! Can't wait.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Me too Dipo! I watch Castle just 'cause I love it and the characters/actors.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Can hardly wait!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oh, Castle marathon on TNT!! just in time for the start of the season, normally they have bones on right now, LOL.