TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 03, 2014 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good finale. Sure going to miss Sandra Oh

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
It was great! I did get teary eyed when Meredith and Christina were saying goodbye.

And O..M...G!! The new dr. is going to end up being the Chiefs daughter??? Just....wow!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I thought when Mer was searching for music, she was going to play Cozy In the Rocket.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Has anyone noticed nearly every song playing in the background in the last few months is a slowed down version of an old 80's or 90's song done by some indie group/singer? At first I thought it was kind of cool, but after a while it just got kind of tiring. I used to love to get new music by pulling Grey's background music up on my iPod. Turns out, the songs they've been playing lately are already on my iPod...only it's the original, sped up, rocking version that was played when I was younger. We need some originality like we used to have.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I knew as soon as she said she was adopted that she's be the daughter of the chief. But, I didn't think about Ellis Grey.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
And, after Christina talked to Alex, I said... I bet she leaves her part of the hospital to him. I was feeling pretty psychic last night!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Already looking forward to GA in the fall . . . but not the end of summer weather!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So is there a conflict of interest having Alex on the board and Miranda. I didn't understand if they both can do it or the chief didn't realize Cristina already gave her shares away or what. I'll also miss the male intern. I've liked him ever since Friday Night Lights.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Why would there be a conflict with Alex and Miranda?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the Chief thought he was the one who could reassign Christina's seat on the board, so he chose Miranda. Christina's thought she would have the say and chose Alex. It's not that there would be conflict between Miranda and Alex, it's that only one of them can take the seat. At least that's what I thought was the problem.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Right. I wasn't sure if there was two positions or one. So I guess we will see trouble between those two next season.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I get it now!

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Loved it!

What got me the most was Christina's last words to Meredith regarding Derrick. "Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are."

I hope more than anything she comes back for visits. It is going to be hard watching without her.

ETA: Does anyone know what she was planning to do after Grey's? Spinoff?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think Webber was thinking that he could nominate Bailey and he would fight for her to be on the board. Christina probably figures and rightly so that the seat on the board comes with the shares which Alex now owns (which holy that is one extremely generous gift). Christina figured Alex was leaving the hospital for financial reasons and this was a way of giving him his security so he could do what he loves.

Christina's last words to Meridith was so early Yang say what you want and be damned the consequences. I get she was trying to make Meridith be brave and stand up but she has had 2 weeks in which to do that wait till the last minute throw out this prophetic statement then bolt. Who is going to be there to support Meridith as her marriage suffers, not to mention this baby sister. Which btw would Webber have not noticed if Ellis dropped off the radar long enough to give birth?

I don't think Sandra Oh has another series planned. She has a movie coming out in July and plans on returning to the theater according to articles;

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Didn't Ellis leave Seattle Grace (and her husband and Richard) and move somewhere else for a while?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
It would have made a good spin-off with Christina at the new hospital.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I miss her so much already and I just now got to watch the finale. My unspeakably crappy DVR just didn't start recording, even though it was listed in scheduled recordings. I caught it 10 minutes in, so I had to wait at least a week to see it online (I think I had to wait because ABC and Time Warner aren't speaking?? TWC isn't on the chosen list.

That IS interesting about this new wrinkle for The Chief.

Interesting that Cristina's boy toy left with her.. I wanted Bailey to have that board position.. bummer. but maybe this will save Alex from buying some giant boat. And the came from poor beginnings girlfriend has been so pushing for him to bring in the big bucks. Guess this might be enough??

Now, will Derek stay too or will he commute?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
hope more than anything she comes back for visits. It is going to be hard watching without her.

Her voice in phone calls or less than that, text messages?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
What I found most interesting was the big surprise at the end. The new Head of Cardiology is the Chief's daughter?

If the Chief marries Dr. Catherine Avery, then the Chief would become Jackson's stepfather and Kepner's step father-in-law. And in about 7 or 8 months, the Chief would become the step grandfather of Jackson and Kepner's baby.

Dr. Catherine Avery would become the new Cardiologist's stepmother, which would make Jackson her stepbrother and Kepner would be her new step sister-in-law. Oh yeah...and the as-yet-unborn Baby Avery would be her new step niece or nephew.

That new cardiologist is already Meredith's half sister. That makes Derek the new cardiologist's brother-in-law and Zola would become her new niece and Zola's brother, Bailey, would become her new nephew. Then, assuming the Chief and and Dr Catherine Avery get married, would the Chief become Zola's and Bailey's new step great uncle because his daughter is the new aunt of Derek and Mere's children??

Did I miss anyone?

I gotta stop. I'm getting dizzy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's clearly why Christina had to leave the show, she wasn't related to anybody.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Think of the even larger family Derek's sister would suddenly have, by marriage..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just watched the last episode and I wanted to cheer when Owen kicked that reporter doing useless speculation out of the hospital!

Sandylee

05-07-2011

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandylee a private message Print Post    
http://www.tntdrama.com/series/the-last-ship/

Eric Dane stars in a new series on TNT starting June 22.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I like the new character Maggie and I like her interactions with Derek's sister. As hard as it was to see Christine go, the new season is off to a good start.