TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O: Archive through January 14, 2013 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Lex, hon, I know exactly what you were doing! :-)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I have officially given up on this show. They are just dragging WoFat and all the conspiracy theories out too long for me. And McGarrit is too dour for my taste. Scenery was beautiful and I love Kona to pieces, but I'm through.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ophilia's, don't give up on this show yet - next week is the season finalé

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Ograndma, You love me? <blush>

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've loved Grace Park since Battlestar Galactica. She and my granddaughter Marianne could almost be twins,

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Here's my beautiful granddaughter Marianne from her wedding last June:

Her looking like Grace Park isn't as evident in this photo, but she really does look like her when she's animatedly taking.

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
OGMa, your granddaughter could be the cover model for Bride's magazine. Gorgeous girl!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ain't she something, DD? But thank God she is more beautiful on the inside than the outside. Hubby just got a full ride scholarship to get his PhD at Catholic University of American in DC. Going to miss them like crazy when they head east this summer.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I was surprised at how they left the Wo Fat situation. I bet they want to get on to original stuff and explore the chemistry of this new team. In my experience, the best seasons of shows are 3-5, so we should be in for 3 years of greatness, no?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Dichen Lachman is going to be on the show next season in some capacity...according to one of her tweets.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Checking her bio, she had a minor role in the first season. I don't even remember her.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I looked her up and still don't remember her.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I was a fan of hers on Dollhouse and Being Human, that's where I know her from.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Coming back tomorrow (Monday). Grrr, up against Castle & Revolution (we can only cover 2 shows at the same time on the DVR, and we're both suppose to be asleep by 10p....what to do???).

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well...the house I stay at has 3 DVR's, so we can cover it, but I agree, something's gotta give...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - tonight McGarrett and his mother (Shelburn) come face-to-face !!!!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I have the same problem as Kona and Lycanthrope. For me, it's Hawaii Five O that gets tossed off the schedule, cause I can watch it later on On Demand, and in HD. Usually I don't record in HD cause it takes up so much space.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I was pleased to see Michelle Borth in the opening credits...and her fight scene was pretty awesome...

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Im guessing Steve and Wo Fat are brothers.....Just my guess!!! Great premiere though!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Same here, Mictay. I think when Wo Fat went up the stairs to kill Shelburn, he was shocked to find his mother in the room.

Now for the life of me, I can't remember who Kona's boyfriend worked for or was related to. Wasn't he the son of the old man that was in hiding last year? He thought his father was dead, only to find out that his father was alive and in hiding? Is that the same guy?

Lyn

08-07-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Loved the episode except the Wo Fat escape. That part was hokey (Son said they were pulling a Jeff Probst)

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I was guessing the same thing as Mictay and Lexie about Wo Fat.

Kono's guy was the son of a Japanese mobster...I think they mentioned Yakuza, but I'm not sure.

Cubah

05-09-2011

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cubah a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised at the idea of Shelburn being WoFat's mother!!!!! I'm gonna throw out that maybe she had an affair or a quick fling with him. Which to me makes more sense seeing as WoFat looks old enough to be McGarrett's father! Just an idea.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
TOnight the audience picks the ending?
Does the west coast get the same as the east coast? Or will our voting be separate? Do they really have alternatives or is the voting just perception and they pick what they really want us to see?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
LOL - Every time we see the commercial, I ask the same thing Kona - does the west cast get what they choose? Does Hawaii get another chance to choose?