TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 16, 2014 users admin

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
ITA Misspoufy! Milo hasn't been around for moths and now this??? Yikes!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 15, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay...whew on the not Felix but EPIPHANY and Magic Milo????? That's a completely unbelievable duo.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
That is just as crazy! Gotta be something else going on with this storyline.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally! We get to find out who the heck the drug king is and maybe end this stupid storyline and send Anthony Geary off on his retirement.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and this Sonny and Carly thing is also stupid, they need to find Sonny someone else to hook up with, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Someone, Oh I see it is Tony, is that his name, LOL, throws a tear gas or something in the room and they all just stand there instead of running, LMAO.

Maxi could have run out of there before the gas came out of the canister.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I thought the exact same thing, Dipo.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that my beloved Billy Miller is for sure on the show. I am going to start watching GH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Nathan is a Cassadine, LOL? Wonder when he will get his share of the estate.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Today was a great ep - jammed packed with story lines.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
GAG...would someone tell Robert Kelker Kelly that he can not act!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh is that who that is playing the crazy Cassadine. I can tell this is not going to be a good storyline, I wish they would get Luke out of the mental hospital and kill the other guy so we could get on with life.

Mikosmom

09-08-2009

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mikosmom a private message Print Post    
Robert Kelker Kelly never could act - no matter what role or soap he was on. I always cringe when he is trying to act.

Also, a little while back I heard that Luke is leaving the show. Is that still the rumor or is it a fact?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Mikosmom, to my knowledge he is not leaving the show he's been out with back surgery and is not having a good recovery from what I've read.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hope he gets better soon, he really does need to leave the show and retire, his time is over.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Oh, I don't know, Dipo....I rather enjoy watching Tony Geary. I hoped Genie Francis would come back permanently and Luke and Laura would be revived. Alas, it was not to be LOL. I'm not a fan of Luke and Tracy, they're too alike to make a good power couple. As far as I'm concerned the whole Sonny/Ava/Julian/mob story has long past run its course. It's past old.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck is going on here. Who are all these almost dead or coming back to life people? This is going to be annoying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, the knocked out guard has twitchy eyelashes. I always thought it was hard to lay down and pretend to be unconscious.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo! I was cracking up with how badly he couldn't stop moving his eyes.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
Wow, I didn't ever explore past Big Brother, this is great!

I myself am tired of this Zombie-ish storyline bringing back the dead and Stavros is creeping me out.

I want more Julian and Alexis. I also like Carly and Franco. I like how his character evolved. I'm annoyed by her affair with Sonny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hallelujah! Maxie stabs LEvi, its about time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, welcome serendipity, we talk about all kind of stuff all over the board.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Hi all! I read this morning that Anthony Geary will be back in October. I saw it in a post on Facebook from I think soaps.com. If I can find it again I'll post the link.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
You go Maxie girl!!! I knew she had it in her. Of course, now she'll probably get accused of murder, there'll be a trial...<sigh>

Jason is OUT! So now he'll go back to PC, see Sam and Patrick, jump to a conclusion and it'll be on.

Now if they'll just really, once and for all time, forever, cold in the ground dead, kill Stavros...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

And where is Helena? If Stavros and Jason have been revived, you know Helena has as well, so where is the old bat? Or are they waiting to reveal her until Tony Geary is back?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
where is robin also? did i miss something last we saw her at the clinic with Patrick?