TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 14, 2014 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, July 11, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Agree with everyone here. Levi is creepy. Don't hate the actor cause I don't know him, is he a bad actor, apparently not since his charater is suppose to be weasley and he does come off as that.
Hope he is just looking for a green card. If they tie it to a necklace story we will have to see more of him .

Don't like Nina. Didn't like her on Y&R She must be a good actress tho cause she plays a villain role and I hate her charater. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 11, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't like Nina at all, but Phyliss was a more endearing character some of the time, other times she was a villain but I don't think I disliked her as much as Nina.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Taking Rafe off life support yesterday was so sad. He was such a good kid for the most part.

Are Kiki and Morgan getting back together? I wouldn't mind it but I don't want to see another love triangle between the brothers. Now that Michael has gone the corporate route, I'd rather see him with someone else, maybe someone in real estate now that he is revamping the waterfront.

The love triangle I am interested in is Lucas/Brad/Felix. No matter how "passionate" Brad thinks he is, he is still a little weasel. I am team Felix and think that once Felix relaxes some his more passionate side will come through. I do wonder about Felix's back story though. When his sister was on last summer there was something she seemed to be able to hold over his head and I am wondering what that was unless he is just not out to his parents.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sportygirl, I think that was what she had on him.

I too think the Lucas/Brad/Felix storyline is a kick, can't wait to see what happens.

I think Nicholas's kid needs to be sent off to boarding school.

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, July 21, 2014 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Today I saw a commercial that (Nikolas Cassadine) Tyler Christopher will be on celebrity wife swap on Tuesday. The swap is with another soap opera actor but I didn't recognize who it was.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 21, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Florin, the swap is with Ronn Moss. The guy who used to play Ridge on Bold and Beautiful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do if Anthony Geary has retired then who is running the crime family.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Dipo, he always takes the summer off.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
he also is recovering from two back surgeries - and reports are that his poor health will make the recovery tougher - he wants to be back in the fall but the rumor mill says GH folks are not counting on that...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I know he takes the summer off but I had heard he wasn't coming back so that is why I asked about the story line.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why are they focusing on these kids, I could care less about them and Josyln is just terrible. Get on with the adults, let the children just be around, not a storyline.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Robin- ha, she looks pregnant to me!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I don't know about pregnant but she did look like she had gained weight. I also wonder will Patrick tell Sam that he saw Robin.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I think Jason will still make a comeback sometime down the road. The character is too involved and too good to "REALLY" die

I like Ned being with Olivia. Assuming their will be a Patrick / sam pairing

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
All the spoilers say Jason is coming back rumored to be ex Y&R Billy Miller.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So the necklace has finally been stolen and Robin lied about Jason being dead.

Now if someone could just scare the crap out of Nina so she would stand up and run, or we could roll her into a swimming pool. That sounds even better, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness, are we finally going to get rid of Levi!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Looks that way, Dipo! I am heartily sick and tired of him. And grief would someone please kick Robin in the butt and make her QUIT WHINING! You'd think, with Jason coming back, they'd have changed the pictures to the NuJason..unless, you don't suppose the rumor mill is wrong and Steve is coming back do you???

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, I wondered the very same thing when I saw the picture of Jason. I was expecting to see the "new" Jason in the photo. It definitely is enough to make a person go hmmm?

While I know it is not a good thing to judge a person by looks, I did not like Levi from the moment I first saw him. And even though it has probably been a nice thing for the actress to wear those baggie hippie outfits while she is maybe still shaping up from having her baby, the Maxie Jones I have always seen would not be caught dead in some of those outfits. Yes, be gone, Levi.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Oh, I also meant to say I think the Robin storyline is utterly lame. Were they to listen my plea to the producers: either bring Robin back or move on. I don't blame Patrick. I am ready to divorce her, too. But, poor Emma.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, well, well, Levi finally shows his true colors in front of Maxi. It's about time.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, well, well ( along with Dipo) not an Aussie at all Levi, ICE guy is a fake, Maxie knows the truth, guns everywhere...so who will get shot? (will it be Lulu and will ruin her chances to carry a baby?) Will it be Nathan or Dante?

Will Levi take Maxie as a hostage? Will Levi get away with the Aztec jewels (which are butt ugly by the way) and what does he want them for to begin with?

Will Maxie and Nathan get their own happily ever after?

And lastly, when will we see the NuJason??

Oh and on another note....EWWWWWW on the Lucas/Brad/Felix ménage trois. That put a visual in my mind I didn't need, thank you very much. (I did, however, like the whole episode references to all the love triangles going on in the show.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I agree they are butt ugly. And thanks for the reminder on the ICE guy, I was "who are all these people", LOL.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
FYI, They announced GH is moving back to 3:00 ET in most markets. They didn't say when though.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Oy Oy Oy Magic Milo? Please say it ain't so!!!

Where are the white horses when you need them? Nathan and Dante to the rescue!

Sonny, Sonny, Sonny....please, not Carly AGAIN! Get your hormones under control man!

Nicholas, if you take Britt back you deserve what you get.