TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 11, 2014 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Billy Miller played Billy Abbott on Y&R. He's one of the best actors on daytime tv.

Emm119

07-12-2005

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emm119 a private message Print Post    
I also heard that he will be the new Jason. Maybe he will come on and kill the fake Luke. It amazes me that some of these actors basically made their careers on these shows and decided they don't like them anymore. Anthony Geary is one of the actors that has stated for years he doesn't want to be on a soap but he has tried the real world and never made it.

Florin...no matter what they did to Luke...he can always come back...this is a soap for goodness sakes...H*ll on one of the soaps the person was hit by a train and killed and she came back....LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Billy Miller just won the Daytime Emmy for Y&R - not sure anyone can replaced Jason but then, they managed to replace Carly

.... i was disappointed to not see any GH people win this year - at least OLTL won for directing - may it rest in peace :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I KNEW IT!!!! She doesn't need that wheelchair she is just using it to stay with Silas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, not only is she just fine, LOL, she is looney tunes and has an accomplice.

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
LOL Emm119 I know AJ is a good example of that. Everyone thought he was dead and gone. HMM wonder if years later he comes back a 2nd time. LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is Kiki going to turn out to be Nina's kid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Lostfan that actually could be, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So when Levi called the judge did he lose his accent? Or am I just hearing things?

Summer101

06-12-2005

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Summer101 a private message Print Post    
I caught that too Dipo. I don't think Levi's as "earthy" as he pretends to be.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Interesting thought about Kiki, Lostfan. Wouldn't that be a kicker if Nina tries to destroy her own child since she is on Nina's "list".

The sooner Levi leaves the show the better. With Sam investigating who caused the car accident and the truth about Nina, why not have her investigate Levi while she is at it?

Now that there are more than enough things to investigate, I say they need to bring Spinelli back! Plus that could help move along the Maxie getting to see her baby storyline.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i had closed captioning on and yes, Levi was talking in an American accent

GO AWAY is all i have to say - NOTHING appealing about him whatsoever. Same with Nina

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I'm definitely on the get rid of Levi bandwagon! The character is bad enough but I don't like the actor at all. I don't find him appealing in the least.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Totally changing the subject....

I think Morgan should always go shirtless! I don't think I've seen him that way before. It was nice. :-)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
do I like children aging super fast? NO

Do I think they did a pretty good job casting Michael and Morgan right now? Yes.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just read that Levi's visa is up! Yay, can Levi leave for good and have the whole port Charles gang kick him in the azz on his way out!

Geeeesh I hate that creepy character and I don't like the actor either - yuk!

Also read that AG is out till October because of back surgery, and only doing pone conversation scenes till than.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Lostfan who is AG?

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
AG=Anthony Geary?

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Thanks! Should have known that! Senior moment!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, I see this one coming....Rafe needs brain surgery and Patrick is going to be forced to operate on the person who caused his son's death....someone tell me why I watch this soap? It's become so formulaic. <sigh>

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I'm right there with you Misspoufy. I could see that coming from the time of the accident.

What about Alice? Does anyone know if she is leaving the show? I think Monica said yesterday that she needs a heart transplant. If Rafe does die, they could use his heart but I don't want him to die. We need to find out who wanted him to run them off the road. Plus we need him to spill the beans that Nina can walk.

Oh and I don't want Alice to die either. This will give her a good storyline.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Sportygirl, according to rumor Alice gets a heart from a mobster killed by Shawn. I think Rafe has to live in order to be in on the outing of FauxLuke, as I think that's who was behind his hitting Patrick.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Hmm guess the rumor mill wa wrong on the Rafe heart thing 😞

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 11, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I don't like Levi either, but I've been intrigued trying to figure out what the point of bringing in the character has been. I think I finally see what he's up to!

Okay, bear w/ me please. He's the one who anonymously called the INS and reported his illegal status. Why?.. because he's going to use it to get Maxi to marry him. But that's not all! I think the reason he wants to marry Maxi has something to do w/ Felicia's history & that necklace! :-) Actually, I think he intentionally wanted to get arrested in the hopes of his immigration status coming up, but since that didn't work, he made the anonymous call.

I'm not positive about the part about Felicia's necklace, but he showed such an unusual interest in it a few months ago that today it all seemed to come together for me. What do you all think? :-)