TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 22, 2014 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Thank you very much Misspoufy and Legalboxer. I thought I would try and watch it on Hulu, but GH is on Hulu plus and I don't want to pay for that.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, have you tried the website at abc.com? If nothing else, try youtube with the search: GH (date)

Eroica

07-28-2005

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze,You tube has a current listing for GH. I've watched it several times when I missed a show.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you so much Bearlee and Eroica, I will do that, I never gave it a thought.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 30, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Damnit, I knew it, I meant to post yesterday a question about how old Ava was since I figured she would probably get pregnant!

I am so annoyed I was really hoping to be rid of the Luke thing, and yet they framed Rick.

And now I suppose Ava will still live as well.

I am behind in my shows so I guess I will see soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 30, 2014 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I forgot, it could be Morgan's baby.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
So Ava's pregnant....is it Morgan's or Sonny's? Nina is alive and in PC, ought to be an interesting summer for Silas. Rafe is doing coke??? Looks like we all need to get the box of tissues for the next couple of days as it looks like Gabriel isn't going to survive.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I really want Ava gone. I don't like her at all.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I doubt Ava is going anywhere for a verrrrrrrrry long time

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was amazing when Morgan said to get an abortion and or course Sonny couldn't tell Morgan she killed Connie. Maybe Ava will have an "accident", have we determined how old she is supposed to be. I mean is she a 30 year having a baby or a 45 year old having a baby.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, she can't be 30 since Kiki is 20! :-) I'd guess she's about the same age as the actress, early 40's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, good point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I got so caught up in the Major Crimes marathon that I totally forgot GH was on. Was there anything good? So I can determine if I should watch it online.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
That had to be the shortest "death" in the history of GH! LOL

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, I am glad it was the shortest death! I have been liking Rick with Elizabeth and I would like for him and Sonny to bond more. They can work together to bring down Julian and Luke.

Speaking of Luke, will this drug storyline be stretched out over the whole summer? I am hoping that it would end soon but Tony Geary normally takes the summer off so Luke disappears for a few months.

Gabriel's death was very sad and now Sabrina has gone to Puerto Rico with her cousin. Is she leaving the show for good or will she be coming back after a break? I do like her and Patrick together.

Since they recast Jason Morgan, does that mean Robin is coming back since he is the reason she left Port Charles and going to get back together with Patrick?

They are sure making it seem like Rafe is the one who ran Patrick and Sabrina's car off the road.

Nina gets on my nerves. I don't know if it's the character or the actress herself. Any one else feel the same?

I also like Felix and Lucas together. Brad doesn't deserve either one of them!!!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I think Nina is more conniving than she lets on.

I am so over Luke the Lech Gangster. Who knew Tracy could be so dumb?

I like Sabrina. Although I would prefer Robin return and her little family stay together, I am not counting on her coming back any time soon. I think Sabrina, Patrick and Emma are terrific together.

Yes, Rafe sure does look guilty anytime something comes up about the accident. I don't know how Luke would have got him to do it though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that maybe Phyllis (NINA) doesn't really need that wheelchair? She probably does but I am thinking she will stay in it longer than needed to hide her evil doing, LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Anthony Geary is leaving the show- Maurice Barnard is leaving show for 6 mths... This show is such a snoozer these days. It's a wonder it wasnt nominated for best drama series for an Emmy

I'm only watching now to see Levy to get caught doing his evil and to see if she gets her baby back- that's it, I have to ff alot of this show now days.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Maurice Bernard and Finola Hughes are slated to take breaks, as I understand from the spoilers but I haven't seen anything about Anthony Geary.

I definitely agree that Nina is up to no good. Evil is "Phyllis'" forte after all
Neither is Levi (who I think is slimier than nufakoLuke)

I think Rafe is definitely the one who caused the accident, he was on drugs. I don't know that Luke talked him into it but I think Luke is his drug supplier. Sabrina will be back after her maternity leave. I don't look for her and Patrick to get back together or for Robin to come back (except perhaps to end it for good with Patrick)

Oh and when did Tracy become so stupid and gullible?

Emm119

07-12-2005

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emm119 a private message Print Post    
Hello all...I just found this site...usually come on for the Big Brother site. Anyway, I agree with a lot of the comments here, especially with the ones concerning Tracy and Nina.

I was thinking about the Nina character...wouldn't it be interesting if after all her "fake" attitude towards Sam and Silas, she ends up being involved with Fluke...being Flukes boss...I know it's out of left field but wouldn't it be one hell of a story line. She told Rafe she knew all about cocaine after all.

Well thanks for listening. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Welcome Emm19, interesting idea, they do like to blend all the plots into each other.

And I also agree about Tracy, when did she get stupid, LOL.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I was sure I read somewhere that Anthony Geary was leaving the show for good and didn't want to leave where his character could come back. But I don't remember where I read it at.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Billy Miller (late of Y&R) would be coming to General Hospital. If that is true, I will be watching.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I've heard that too Mamie, as the NuJason

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe billy miller ( I don't know he is...😉) is going to be the new Jason. He's supposed to show up in screen end of this month